Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, wish we could see the search warrents, must have found something significant to be able to get warrents

From the article................

"Sources tell KGW investigators decided to obtain the search warrants after examining cell phone records, emails and conducting surveillance."

This one sentence makes me wonder what LE observed in their surveillance of the three people?

With the surveillance taken together with their cell phone records and emails, there was evidently enough evidence to obtain a search warrant.

The is what burns me. Shame shame shame....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110016&page=8

(snip)
She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son. Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.

IMO, LE read emails between the two...

I would think that any cryptic messages between them might be enough, if they have evidence that Terri called her on the morning of the 4th during the critical times...and maybe she tried two other people as well. Or one other, and MC may be another due to the RO sharing. Who knows...this is bizarre.

I mapped Dede's address, and saw a white truck across from her condo. I do not know if it is hers. But, it just makes me wonder about Jim Kelley's lead about the white truck @ 3pm and 2am. And if Dede owns a white truck...just a thought.

I think it's interesting that both Terri and her share a "gardening" interest, and there is also a landscaper involved. Both into fitness. AND they both have red hair?! That's just kinda.. not a coincidence imo. This case is bananas!

Would love to have a peek at everyone's cell records. Did TH call DS at 11:30 on June 4th? Did both their phones end up pinging at SI?

MOO, JMO, IMO, etc etc.

You would really think that LE would be able to "crack" this person.

Why would anyone risk jail, reputation and likely money to protect a friend whose step son is missing?

I just don't get it.

JMO

One of the friends now named

Law enforcement investigating the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman have been putting pressure on a small circle of friends of his stepmom Terri Moulton Horman, including a 43-year-old Tualatin woman named Dede Spicher.

Investigators searched Spicher's condominium in Tualatin last week, and have conducted multiple interviews with people who had seen Spicher on June 4. "

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

The release of information is incredible. First the sheriff doesn't need as much money as he thought a few days ago. Then, the news that TH's friends' homes have been searched followed by KH, DY, and TY putting out a letter to DS.

It certainly appears that the wagons are circling. How does the Grand Jury work in Oregon? Something is about to break, MOO.

So much for the lunch idea...

Wow. That's a pretty bold statement.

I'm beginning to wonder if there was an accident...

If it was an accident what kind of dam#ed fool would let it go this long?

shorty42404;5436536 I think it's interesting that both Terri and her share a "gardening" interest said:
Maybe they met at the gym and saw how much they had in common. I hope this woman did not help Terri, even after the fact. Not with a child. She had better talk fast if she did, to get the best possible deal. But I don't want to jump to conclusions, there is just too much going on all at once.

I would think that any cryptic messages between them might be enough, if they have evidence that Terri called her on the morning of the 4th during the critical times...and maybe she tried two other people as well. Or one other, and MC may be another due to the RO sharing. Who knows...this is bizarre.
And, if LE has evidence they did communicate and neither of them owned up to it prior to LE getting the phone records, then hmmmmm......

I mapped Dede's address, and saw a white truck across from her condo. I do not know if it is hers. But, it just makes me wonder about Jim Kelley's lead about the white truck @ 3pm and 2am. And if Dede owns a white truck...just a thought.

I think it's interesting that both Terri and her share a "gardening" interest, and there is also a landscaper involved. Both into fitness. AND they both have red hair?! That's just kinda.. not a coincidence imo. This case is bananas!

I also wondered why KH and baby K started to the bus stop without TH. She caught up later. Could she have been texting someone or ????? MOO!

Does she live in Tualatin? Ta

Maybe they met at the gym and saw how much they had in common. I hope this woman did not help Terri, even after the fact. Not with a child. She had better talk fast if she did, to get the best possible deal. But I don't want to jump to conclusions, there is just too much going on all at once.

Maybe they did meet at the gym... the video I posted indicates she recently lost a lot of weight.

Things are moving fast... and I may be ready to fall off the fence again...

You would really think that LE would be able to "crack" this person.

Why would anyone risk jail, reputation and likely money to protect a friend whose step son is missing?

I just don't get it.

JMO

I will never understand that kind of loyalty, but it happens in almost every case I follow. I am not THAT loyal to anyone. The amount of people that help move and hide a body, like a piece of furniture because their buddy asked, blows me away. Or shows up on their doorstep in bloody clothing asking for a change of clothes, Oh and can you burn these bloody ones for me while you are at it. It's nuts and these creeps deserve jail time as well.

I'm pretty sure jail time would be a factor, if she did anthing to help someone else, unless she can finagle something really fast...get a lawyer, own up, etc...

My head is spinning and my eyes are blurred.

:praying: Little Man Kyron will come home safe.

The other horrible alternative that is creeping in my brain is too much for me to digest right now. This case has always been full of coincidences but this is getting way out there now.

:cow:

Maybe she didn't help with the "disappearance". Maybe after Terri did it she was upset and called her friend and confided in her. Then the friend continued to support her.

JMO

There's gotta be more to it than that. What would Terri have on this woman to keep her quiet. I don't care how close I am to a friend, I draw the line at breaking the law.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back