Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A comment posted to the most recent article at wweek.com about the extra money being approved is claiming that the LS will be the one facing charges...and also claims knowledge as to house searches...interesting, whether true or not, who knows.
Wow, very interesting comment there!

And this:

The friend may have violated a judge’s orders by seeing a then-sealed restraining order, filed against Terri by Kyron's father Kaine Horman, according to the sources.

This friend must be MC, no? And if he didn't "reunite" with Kaine until after Kyron disappeared... how could he know what (at the time) total stranger TMH was doing?

No, but I think it could be one of the "two people" that MC is said to have shown the photos of the documents to.

This quote struck me (why? I am not sure)

"All three friends had spent "significant" amount of time with Terri since the case began, sources said."

Have we seen any people around TH on any newscast or pictures of her?

Does anyone remember that interview of a friend in the beginning who stated "you haven't heard her side of the story yet..!" That statement has been eating at me for about a month... If anyone can give me a link or send me in the right direction...I would appreciate it...TIA :)

I've been looking for it for a very long time and can't find it...

Some information about MC

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

An interesting read. This was the first time I read this post and for some reason it really bothers me.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5401094&postcount=270"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.07.12 - TH accused of sexual affair[/ame]

And somewhere on here is a link to a friend of MC's sticking up for him after the affair leaked to the press. I have looked and looked for it but can't seem to find it.

I guess what I am trying to say is that maybe Terri is cooperating and the "the person other than Terri" had their house searched.

One of the friends now named

Law enforcement investigating the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman have been putting pressure on a small circle of friends of his stepmom Terri Moulton Horman, including a 43-year-old Tualatin woman named Dede Spicher.

Investigators searched Spicher's condominium in Tualatin last week, and have conducted multiple interviews with people who had seen Spicher on June 4. "

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

A comment posted to the most recent article at wweek.com about the extra money being approved is claiming that the LS will be the one facing charges...and also claims knowledge as to house searches...interesting, whether true or not, who knows.

Deleted because I answered my own question!

KNOCK IT OFF WITH THE SEXUAL ESCAPADES POSTS.

There is no confirmation of any of the rumors I'm seeing. You have been warned repeatedly over the last weeks to stop. I'm getting rumor alerts 10 at a time. If you want to gossip go do it where you find this stuff.

If you want to discuss facts then Welcome to Websleuths! No more gossip and rumor!

BUMPING UP. The rumors on this thread are WAY out of line.

Does anyone remember that interview of a friend in the beginning who stated "you haven't heard her side of the story yet..!" That statement has been eating at me for about a month... If anyone can give me a link or send me in the right direction...I would appreciate it...TIA :)

I've been looking for it for a very long time and can't find it...

Here you go..

When asked why he was spending so much time at the home shortly after Kaine had moved out, Cook said of Terri, "I'm better friends with her now. I just care about them and want their son to be found."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...ontest_he.html

Wow...that article makes it sound as though Terri may have called this friend for some kind of "help" but the timing is kind of late in the morning...if I read it right, the friend left the house she was working at suddenly around 11:30AM on the 4th? and was gone until about 1pm or so?

One of the friends now named

Law enforcement investigating the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman have been putting pressure on a small circle of friends of his stepmom Terri Moulton Horman, including a 43-year-old Tualatin woman named Dede Spicher.

Investigators searched Spicher's condominium in Tualatin last week, and have conducted multiple interviews with people who had seen Spicher on June 4. "

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Wow...that article makes it sound as though Terri may have called this friend for some kind of "help" but the timing is kind of late in the morning...if I read it right, the friend left her condo suddenly around 11:30AM on the 4th? and was gone until about 1pm or so?

How can they release these details, and not others?! ;)

I had a dreaded thought 'gardening' left the house she worked at for 90 minutes.
This woman would have gardening tools?
Did she take them with her?
Is this what LE was looking for in search warrent?
Please tell me not to think the way I am thinking!

the comment says that a visit was planned to that person's house, but wasn't the family going on a long trip to California after school was out?

How long were Spicher and TH friends? REAL CLOSE friends? like sisters?
Do anything for each other???? How can we find out????

Could be a lunchbreak, but it may have been with Terri, if she received a call from her just before then.

I hope the gardening part is not a factor...but 11:30? That is 2.5 hours or so after Terri probably left the school?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back