Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't imagine two women corroborating a disappearance. Not unless the woman wanted a child of her own. But just to disappear someone? Ack nothing makes sense, yet here I am again...back to reading this mess.

Well, this might explain the long meeting with LE and the change in Kaine's demeanor (broken, grieving) during his Wall of Hope interview. He may have had his optimism deflated after hearing that they searched the homes of possible accomplices and didn't find Kyron. :(

Kyron... where are you little guy? Please come home to your parents, safe and sound.

After KH's statement that he (and DY) thought Terri had an accomplice, he may have felt very optimistic that Kyron was left with a third party and was okay. If KH learned at that 3-hour meeting that three homes were searched and Kyron wasn't found, that would really be a blow to his optimism.

D&K are not afraid of putting anyone out there they think knows something. I hope they are right, or the civil action might go the other way :(

Let me clarify something.. In the myth buster thread.

What is reported is all we have to go on. If it is reported on MSM we consider it a reliable source until some credible source proves it wrong.

Don't go into the myth buster thread and post that something is busted just because LE hasn't said it is so. Or because that isn't enough evidence for you. If it is reported or said by the parents it is what we roll with. We are changing that thread constantly to meet the new and changing news. If we find initial reports are wrong we will change them.

Thank YOU.

Thank YOU.

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

So much for the lunch idea...

Kaine Horman and Desiree and Tony Young released a statement late Thursday saying that they had been briefed by law enforcement that Spicher was not cooperating with their investigation.

Good Evening,

"We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron’s case. We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher. She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son. Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well. We implore DeDe Spicer (sic) to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son. We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

"We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron’s smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home. Please remember what this is about, it’s about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family."

Wow. That's a pretty bold statement.

I'm beginning to wonder if there was an accident...

That is what I have been thinking all along...that for some reason, Kyron went with Terri to go someplace, and something happened...maybe later in the morning than we thought...and she suddenly needed help.

You know, I thought that too, but then I remembered all of the stuff that leads me to believe it was premeditated.

OK that link had a picture....... I'm spending too much time searching out rumors.

I want to see links when you make a positive statement and lots of MOO and :cow: when it is your opinion. Thank You.

I can't imagine two women corroborating a disappearance. Not unless the woman wanted a child of her own. But just to disappear someone? Ack nothing makes sense, yet here I am again...back to reading this mess.
Maybe she didn't help with the "disappearance". Maybe after Terri did it she was upset and called her friend and confided in her. Then the friend continued to support her.

JMO

OK that link had a picture....... I'm spending too much time searching out rumors.

I want to see links when you make a positive statement and lots of MOO and :cow: when it is your opinion. Thank You.

How about a video featuring her running a marathon?

[ame="http://au.video.yahoo.com/watch/4421744/11854937"]Dede Spicher PM08 on Yahoo!7 Video[/ame]

Feel free to delete if this is inappropriate.

The is what burns me. Shame shame shame....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110016&page=8

(snip)
She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son. Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.

The is what burns me. Shame shame shame....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110016&page=8

(snip)
She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son. Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.

This :furious::furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back