Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The baby was with Terri at the school, then at home. The baby being somewhere else is a rumor. Please see the Mythbusters thread.

Has it been proven that Terri had the baby at school with her?

I don't see searching these houses as implication of accomplices...I am thinking more that they may be people LE think have been helping her "after the fact" without knowing if she has done anything wrong, i.e. keeping things for her while she moves, etc...or just because they recently learned that she had stopped at one or more of these houses or says she did, on June 4th.

I don't see searching these houses as implication of accomplices...I am thinking more that they may be people LE think have been helping her "after the fact" without knowing if she has done anything wrong, i.e. keeping things for her while she moves, etc...or just because they recently learned that she had stopped at one or more of these houses or says she did, on June 4th.

I am thinking how strange it is that 2 people who went to HS with Kaine suddenly shows up, appears on TV hanging banners and then one of them starts an affair with Terri. We know that MC was spending a-lot of time with Terri, feeding the reporters outside...who are the other 2?

I've been hearing about this Mythbusters Thread.. but I cannot find it...??

Up with the stickies.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109402"]Kyron Horman Case - Myth Busters - *LIST ONLY * NO DISCUSSION * - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I am not so sure. Kaine said the baby was with Terri. Terri did not say so. How would Kaine really know? He wasn't there. Why couldn't Terri have dropped the baby off somewhere and not told Kaine? LE has not confirmed baby was with Terri. As far as I am concerned, we still don't know for sure where the baby was.

That's what we've got reported by a credible source. You can challenge the bust in the mythbusters thread by PMing Kimster or Grandmaj if you like with your information.

So are we still speculating who the 3 properties that were searched belong to?

1. Undisclosed location = MC
2. Tualatin = Beth (person who held the vigil)?
3. Tualatin = ?

IMO they are referring to MC in this quote below. He had knowledge of her whereabouts because she was with him, perhaps?

"One of the unidentified friends reportedly had information on Terri Moulton-Horman's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4. The friend may have violated a judge’s orders by seeing a then-sealed restraining order, filed against Terri by Kyron's father Kaine Horman, according to the sources."

I am thinking how strange it is that 2 people who went to HS with Kaine suddenly shows up, appears on TV hanging banners and then one of them starts an affair with Terri. We know that MC was spending a-lot of time with Terri, feeding the reporters outside...who are the other 2?

bbm. MC and who is the other friend?

So are we still speculating who the 3 properties that were searched belong to?

1. Undisclosed location = MC
2. Tualatin = Beth (person who held the vigil)?
3. Tualatin = ?

IMO they are referring to MC in this quote below. He had knowledge of her whereabouts because she was with him, perhaps?

"One of the unidentified friends reportedly had information on Terri Moulton-Horman's whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4. The friend may have violated a judge’s orders by seeing a then-sealed restraining order, filed against Terri by Kyron's father Kaine Horman, according to the sources."

I'm not sure about Beth, because I'm not sure she knows Terri. The article says she's never met Kyron. She could be friends with Terri and never have met Kyron, but that would make it a bit strange that she'd be involved or implicated in his disappearance. I dunno.

That's what we've got reported by a credible source. You can challenge the bust in the mythbusters thread by PMing Kimster or Grandmaj if you like with your information.

Kaine is a credible source, but he could just be going on what Terri told him, not what actually happened. We know she's lied before.

In a high profile murder case like this they will subpoena every possible contact, it's not really that outrageous amount in this situation, with the school, gym, shopping places, other high-density locations, etc, and (I think) they (the recipients) are also from that point limited on talking about the case, evidence, like a gag. Also, they can check out potential witnesses this way, and sort of gather up evidence, stories and hone a list of whom to select later to testify at trial.

IMO

LAWYERS: Help us out here on what *boundaries* a subpoena sets, por favor.

A subpoena would not normally place any restrictions on anyone. IMO they are probably talking about document subpoenas for suveillance videos, cell phone records, email records, etc.

Here is where they talk about MC and another person hanging the banner. Both were old friends of Kaine's from HS.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24229196/detail.html

Here is where Kaine states that he hasn't seen these people since HS until now.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07...orman-started-affair-after-kyron-disappeared/

Scroll down in this article to "Links" and you will find the information about the prayer vigil .

This effort is also in conjuction with Mike Cook and Becky Owens, two other Portland transplanted Shorecrest High School Graduates and Friends of Kaine's.
Praying with you,
Rachel Hansen
(Member of Sunset Pres, Fellow Seattle High School Grad and Friend of Kyron's dad, and mother of three elementary school kids)
http://srnpdx.org/kyron-horman

Since LE had search warrants, the warrants would have to specify what they are looking for. They cannot just say that they want to look.

Because they went to homes, it was not cell phone records. But what could they possibly think these people had in their homes?

Since LE had search warrants, the warrants would have to specify what they are looking for. They cannot just say that they want to look.

Because they went to homes, it was not cell phone records. But what could they possibly think these people had in their homes?

Computers?

Kaine is a credible source, but he could just be going on what Terri told him, not what actually happened. We know she's lied before.

At that point (when he was interviewed) I don't think Kaine and Desiree were going on what Terri had told them, but rather something they heard from LE or witnesses.

A comment posted to the most recent article at wweek.com about the extra money being approved is claiming that the LS will be the one facing charges...and also claims knowledge as to house searches...interesting, whether true or not, who knows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504
Back