Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my God......I have just got on and saw the letter that KH & the other two have written re this Dede......wow this changes things for me......

For one thing I am sure Kyron is alive and being hidden........

Secondly in that letter is says that she is also telling others that know info re the whereabouts of Kyron not to speak out...now I dont know if it is just Terri or there are also a little circle of others...

This to me means two things and one is right and the other is wrong.......

1) We have it wrong about Terri and she is in fact protecting Kyron.......there is no other reason that others especially women with so much media attention would withhold the whereabouts of a missing child this long unless they adamantly thought he was in danger and were waiting for more evidence to prove something was happening to him so as he did not have to go back to said danger........I bet it is KH that they think they are protecting him from.....could be sexual abuse.....but it could be one of the two...hope not.

2) The above is what they have been told and BELEIVE and they are in fact being conned and used by a vindicative woman

This is the most likely scenario.........Terri has told these people something that has them convinced they're doing the right thing.

Terri's alleged MFH and her messages to MC, says a lot about her character.

Do you think she may have been using her as a decoy, maybe in a store video, as to her whereabouts? With her ATM card? Shades of Doug Stewart?

OooooOooOOOoo

I think my head would explode.

I promised myself an early sleep this evening but now I don't want to leave unless I miss something -- does anyone know what time the press conference is scheduled today?

Or the "network" breaks down and people start talking.

I agree though; I don't think we've seen anything yet.

ooohhh...I've been so waiting for someone to say that..!!!! That is why I think noone is talking... :twocents:

I didnt really see to much on the twitter account BUT I clicked on one of the followers to her account that she had been talking to , the screen name has the word farm in it, it was VERY INTRESTING, but the one thing that got me is apparently this is a hog farm, butcher maybe.
Then as I am reading the comments from Insintel made on July 15 at 3:28am it makes a refrence to bacon..... My stomach turned.
This Instel person telling Dee basically to shut up, doesnt sit right with me.
I cant beleive it is 2 am and there are 88 members in here. WOW

Oh lord there is another refrence to bacon on July 15 at 2:05

When did Michigan SP come out with their Doug-squared theory?

OooooOooOOOoo

I think my head would explode.

Callliope
I don't think I have ever seen a more appropriate avatar for this thread. Looking at bugs bunny often makes me laugh when things are so sad and his expression is priceless.

I think... when I wake up tomorrow this thread will be in the basement.
Does anyone else???

Kimster??? What do you think??? You want to just beam us on down...LOL

How about now...so I'll know where to go tomorrow???

Callliope
I don't think I have ever seen a more appropriate avatar for this thread. Looking at bugs bunny often makes me laugh when things are so sad and his expression is priceless.

That's pretty much been my own expression every time another new story comes out in this case.

Yes what about Kyron, but what about these people if they are NOT involved? It is beginning to sound like the Salem Witch hunts to me. I sure hope LE addresses all this in their press conference one way or the other.

Hi Cher, I think there is just so much we don't know yet it gets the mind looking at this and that. And based on what we have learned, some of which is say, unlike anything normal people would take interest in doing, it gives some reason for taking a second look-see.

Just wait. It's starting to trickle out now. I have this feeling it is going to snowball and soon we will be saying, NO, too much information. Please save it for LE.

Just let Kyron be found is what I keep concentrating on. xox

GOOD CATCH...

Also, in one case, it looks like a tower computer is being carried out (wouldn't fit in one of the boxes of the size they were moving.)

EDITED: maybe around -1:55 in the video

Oh dear...someone may be losing their 'puter. What to do on a tight budget,eh?

There sure were a lot of boxes. I didn't see the computer before, thanks for pointing that out.

Hi Cher, I think there is just so much we don't know yet it gets the mind looking at this and that. And based on what we have learned, some of which is say unlike anything normal people would take interest in doing, it gives some reason for taking a second look-see.

Just wait. It's starting to trickle out now. I have this feeling it is going to snowball and soon we will be saying, NO, too much information. Please save it for LE.

Just let Kyron be found is what I keep concentrating on. xox

I think we hit the TMI wall a couple of weeks ago...

But it also might be a good defense strategy in the sad case of Kyron not being found.
So, I shall wait and see where this goes. The network idea, while romantic, is still pretty far-fetched. Too many weak links, including computers, phones, and tech, in my mind, let's see how DeDe holds up and what comes to the surface. We need to see search warrants, I hope, soon.

I found the fifth tweet down (the "quote") to be rather peculiar in light of this recent news...or not so much? I wonder if it was intended for anyone in particular?

Moo

Yes, that Dylan Thomas quote from 30 days ago really gives one pause, doesn't it?

:pinocchio:

Also, there is an amazing resemblance to me between the two women. Narcissistic mirroring???
:blowkiss:

And, in this particular situation, how interesting that the word narcissistic *does* have the word "sis" in it.

Instant bonding???

"Seeing" a "sister in crime" -- a doppelganger duo???
:hourglass:

We obviously don't have facts to back this up at this point, however, the *idea* of it -- if I read it in a blurb on the back of a psychological mystery thriller -- would definitely make me download a sample on my Kindle!
:saythat:

Clearly my opinion only because I can't resist making it. For sure they are at least clearly friends. :seeya:

But it's also might be a good defense strategy in the sad case of Kyron not being found.
So, I shall wait and see where this goes. The network idea, while romantic, is still pretty far-fetched. Too many weak links, including computers, phones, and tech, in my mind, let's see how DeDe holds up and what comes to the surface. We need to see search warrants, I hope, soon.

When I said 'network', I meant this group of friends willing to put themselves at risk for Terri, for whatever reason. The notion that he is being held by a network in a safe place is possible I guess.

Yes, that Dylan Thomas quote from 30 days ago really gives one pause, doesn't it?

:pinocchio:

Also, there is an amazing resemblance to me between the two women. Narcissistic mirroring???
:blowkiss:

And, in this particular situation, how interesting that the word narcissistic *does* have the word "sis" in it.

Instant bonding???

"Seeing" a "sister in crime" -- a doppelganger duo???
:hourglass:

We obviously don't have facts to back this up at this point, however, the *idea* of it -- if I read it in a blurb on the back of a psychological mystery thriller -- would definitely make me download a sample on my Kindle!
:saythat:

Clearly my opinion only because I can't resist making it. For sure they are at least clearly friends. :seeya:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

thank you I needed a good chuckle right about now -- I am hopeful that this will turn out well for Kyron too

But it also might be a good defense strategy in the sad case of Kyron not being found.
Romantic is a perfect way to describe it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebilling
Back