Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe she did not want to show up for court yesterday and the judge had to send for her and bring her there. Then she showed no emotion at all while there in court listening to all what was being said.
My god doesn't she have any heart or conscience at all. How can one person be so cold like that!

With the reports of the plants removed in the A's backyard & at the crime scene, can we assume now that those seedlings from the hibiscus and other plant may have started maturing in Caylee's remains? Anyone know the growth pattern of these plants from seedlings?

Now that is a VERY INTERESTING observation. If she was in the backyard at first, there very well could have been seedlings in the bag and on her body.

I don't know much about the plant part of forensics, but I am going to study that because that could be very critical evidence in this case.

I am very interested in all the aquatic macroinvertebrates they found. Those would tell a lot about the time the body was underwater.

I am not by any means gloating... surely nothing to gloat about. But I never ever for a second bought the accident theory. KC is a cold, caclulating, diabolical murderess. I need to pray about how I feel toward her...

ITA, TracyLeigh.

You don't cover up an accident and you don't wait 31 days and then have your mother call the police for an accident. From the beginning it did not add up. The house of cards is falling on all of them now...

Coming into thread late, but couldn't the hair found at the scene be tested for chloroform or poisons? This may have been brought up already. Those results would be back by now. I know they confiscated the bug sprayers. I also believe they found fingerprints.

I haven't thought it was an accident for a long time now. I think she was contemplating getting rid of poor caylee for a long time now and that night her mother PO'd her off so much she decided to kill her and be free and get back at Cindy. I think she was just furious at CA that night and hated her guts.

As far as the reports on the entomology, I suspect this evidence came from the trunk of the car and could very well pinpoint closely the time of death. There could be additional evidence with the body as in possibly dead bugs or such, too (caught in the duct tape maybe?).

The Orlando Sentinel has such a code ......http://www.asne.org/index.cfm?ID=410
Here's a blurb...

"We should resort to the use of anonymous sources only for vital – never innocuous – information, and only to provide information of which they have firsthand knowledge. We should help the reader to evaluate the worth of the information by providing as much description of the source as possible without revealing his or her identity; ensure that by shielding the identity of one person we are not putting anyone else in jeopardy; make every effort to find additional sources who are independent of one another to corroborate the information; and avoid making an anonymous source the sole basis of a story.
Conversely, we should not allow someone whose identity we are protecting to level a personal attack; "

Just saying, IMO the reporter of this story went WAY out on a limb. Reporting on a crime is legit and understandable. But this report draws the conclusion (from an anonymous source) that Casey is guilty of intentional murder by "overwhelming evidence." The conclusion is where they departed from just reporting "about the crime." You do not compromise your ethics for a time deadline either...not unless you want to be dragged into court.

Ah, this is all a red herring which has really nothing to do with the case. Just watch for some more big info in the next few days. It will all come out.

You never did answer me about how you knew they were going to be in "deep trouble" today with this story.

ITA, TracyLeigh.

You don't cover up an accident and you don't wait 31 days and then have your mother call the police for an accident. From the beginning it did not add up. The house of cards is falling on all of them now...

Coming into thread late, but couldn't the hair found at the scene be tested for chloroform or poisons? This may have been brought up already. Those results would be back by now. I know they confiscated the bug sprayers. I also believe they found fingerprints.

The interesting thing to me was them testing for poisons on the articles from the house. The hair could be tested, but I believe the best evidence for those will be in the larvae and the maggots they found from the blow flies in the trunk.

Snipped for content:
In summary, IMHO, the report is basically telling us that the botanist's & entomologist's findings triangulate the timeline that ties:
(1) the date & time of death, to
(2) the body being xfer'd from the Pontiac to this disposal location without any lapse in the chain of custody of the body as determined by
(3) continuous possession the Pontiac.
IMHO, the clear possession of the Pontiac will be the thread that pulls all this together and sews Casey up.

Detailing these points…
Perhaps the botanist's results re: plant growth through the skeletal remains, will be the evidence that definitively proves the body was in the final disposal location from the time it was discovered, working backwards, until the date it was removed from the Pontiac. IOW the body was not put there by someone other than Casey at a time other than when it left the trunk of the Pontiac based on the ADD (of ~2.6days) - no ZFG & no body shuffle by anyone else - period.

Perhaps the entomologist’s results will confirm the date & time of death independent of the circumstantial evidence we currently have (i.e. ADD of ~2.6 days is a duration not a date/time, and last known witness of 12:50PM 6/16 is all we currently have to establish the earliest possible date/time of death).

Add to the above that at no time close to the date & time of Caylee’s death (week of 6/15) was the Pontiac in anyone’s possession other than Casey’s, and you have a solid chain of custody that ties Casey DIRECTLY to the body through the Pontiac. This chain of custody would prove Casey’s culpability beyond a reasonable doubt, IMHO.

Has it ever been established where KC's Pontiac was when she visited Chris S. during the 17th, 18th, or 19th when she was driving TL's Jeep? I believe in his interview he states that KC said it was broken down and that is why she is in TL's Jeep.
I agree with your post but here she has someone that can testify that on at least one of these days she was driving something other than the Pontiac.

snipped to save space, but i think so too...i think perhaps the 16th and his food show were just to create, perhaps, confusion...

That or, with the speculation on the case at the time he spoke of seeing them leave on the 16th, he failed to mention how Caylee actually left the house. He never said he seen her walk out, or if Casey was carrying her. Its one of the two for sure, either he didn't see them leave, or Casey was carrying Caylee out of the house.

I think it was an accident - I also think it was pre-meditated - okay what I mean, Casey had been probably wishing it would happen - researching this and thinking 'what if' - probably not REALLY considering doing it - but 'what if' 'what if it happens like this happened in 1980 in Iowa - what if it happens because of this or that'

THEN something does happen - and she thinks, well she did all this research, why not? It could happen, it's happened before - so the lies are hatched and it's taken on a whole new life - WHAT Casey DIDN'T think of was REAL details - sure there are details, just not details that ALL fit - THIS she didn't plan

snipped to save space, but i think so too...i think perhaps the 16th and his food show were just to create, perhaps, confusion...

I think it was to give the appearance that the fight on the 15th didn't end the way it did, with either Casey storming out of the house with a swimsuit clad Caylee screaming from the drama or with Casey locked in her room playing flirty games with Tony while Caylee is silenced and suffocating.

If my eyes do not deceive me, the area in which Caylee was found was covered in "air potato" vine.

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/AG112

When I went to place something at the memorial there I saw "potato" on the ground, as well.

I wonder if this obnoxious Florida weed plays any part in determining when her body was placed there.

That is what I was trying to describe when I said kudzu like vine. Those things can grow through anything.

Ah, this is all a red herring which has really nothing to do with the case. Just watch for some more big info in the next few days. It will all come out.

You never did answer me about how you knew they were going to be in "deep trouble" today with this story.

Is ANY other news media of any form picking up on the anonymous source's info that they have overwhelming evidence that Casey murdered her daughter intentionally? Anyone else reporting this stuff??

Do you think their quieter behavior in recent weeks has been because they've been advised of some of the horrific details of Caylee's death and that are beginning to face reality, or do you think they are finally listening to good legal advice? I am still fearing we will hear more defense of Casey from them.

the latter...i think they've known early on after the initial arrest, that they have engaged in a cover-up since then , that they faced reality back then when the figured out the basics of what happened, and that their silence corresponds to the arrival of the "dream team" lawyers...who finally got through to them that they needed to shut the f up.

I think it was to give the appearance that the fight on the 15th didn't end the way it did, with either Casey storming out of the house with a swimsuit clad Caylee screaming from the drama or with Casey locked in her room playing flirty games with Tony while Caylee is silenced and suffocating.

Me thinks this could be it.:mad:

That or, with the speculation on the case at the time he spoke of seeing them leave on the 16th, he failed to mention how Caylee actually left the house. He never said he seen her walk out, or if Casey was carrying her. Its one of the two for sure, either he didn't see them leave, or Casey was carrying Caylee out of the house.

I have felt from the beginning that was a LIE. I never felt like he saw either of them that day and the only reason I can determine he lied, was because Cindy wanted to cover for the big fight the night before.

He probably thought "gaffer" sounded more dramatic. :doh:

Well, he IS in television. That's what they use in TV. We used duct tape for everything when we had horses. it was a "don't leave home without it" item. I didn't even know what gaffer's tape was till this case.

I just find it so very ironic that KC murdered her own child (allegedly) in order to have freedom. And now freedom is the very last thing this monster will EVER experience.

true
and that's probably it
what makes me upset is that i didn't think george would lie to save his daughter....i thought he was the 'good guy' here....
guess i might have been wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member