Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense will find this interesting. Do not expect the defense to reason as you have.

From this alleged evidence, what premises can you reliably derive would force a valid and true conclusion that Casey intended to murder Caylee?
You can't draw that conclusion.

There is no such thing as "duck" tape, it's just people mispronouncing "duct" tape. Kinda like "pot marks" on someone's face as opposed to "pock marks". :)
Well, there supposedly once was "duck tape". I had heard a story about it originating back to soldiers during one of the wars...but not sure if it's really true.

Actually it was originally named duck tape:
The first name for Duct Tape was DUCK. During World War II the U.S. Military needed a waterproof tape to keep the moisture out of ammunition cases. So, they enlisted the Johnson and Johnson Permacel Division to manufacture the tape. Because it was waterproof, everyone referred to it as “duck” tape (like water off a duck’s back). Military personnel discovered that the tape was good for lots more than keeping out water. They used it for Jeep repair, fixing stuff on their guns, strapping equipment to their clothing... the list is endless.

After the War, the housing industry was booming and someone discovered that the tape was great for joining the heating and air conditioning duct work. So, the color was changed from army green to the silvery color we are familiar with today and people started to refer to it as “duct tape*.” Therefore, either name is appropriate.

Today, Duck® brand Tape is manufactured by Henkel Consumer Adhesives.
http://www.ducttapeguys.com/duckvsduct.html

Gaff Tape (also Gaffer’s Tape): This special grade of duct tape (often colored black) was developed by the entertainment industry to hold lighting equipment and cables in place and has a dull finish so that it won’t reflect lights. Gaff Tape also has a specially formulated, less tacky adhesive that won’t leave a residue when it is removed.

Thanks AnnaMouse, very informative. Had no idea that Duck was the original name or the even purpose for which it was first manufactured.

I am thinking if she was killed in the house there may have been microscopic pieces of paint, fibers, lint, or particles in that bag or on her person. FBI has a great microtrace lab and I am sure they are working on this case too.

I agree there should be some kind of microscopic evidence, but I am also thinking there was something that could be seen relatively easily found as well. I don't think they were to the microscope phase when they sealed off the Anthony home.
Then again, maybe it was just SOP as soon as they were reasonably sure it was Caylee.
Lanie

Is it possible that Casey in all of her travels on the Interweb saw those two listings/names on Whitepages.com or another reverse look up search engine and came up with the name "Zanaida Gonzalez" that way? It seems way too coincidental to me. Were these two people residents during the time Casey lived there?
Remember the conversation that CA had with Casey where she was questioning her if she knew a Tia T. from the neighborhood, and Casey said she didn't...that she didn't know many of her neighbors. Interesting.

I am thinking if she was killed in the house there may have been microscopic pieces of paint, fibers, lint, or particles in that bag or on her person. FBI has a great microtrace lab and I am sure they are working on this case too.

I think that too - when George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house on the 16th - did he say he talked to Caylee? Did she bye? or was she asleep on Casey's shoulder as she carried her? It will be interesting to hear, because after the fight on the 15th, Caylee could have passed away that night, as Casey leaves with Caylee (if that is true about George seeing them on the 16th) Casey could have easily said that Caylee was sleeping - then George and Cindy leave that week for their vacation and thats when Casey takes Caylee back to the house - aka the two days in the trunk

Just thinking outloud

I think all this has been investigated by others here at WS already.
I've only been on here since December. :p Need to satisfy myself, as I read a story somewhere, with I thought Annie, & it stuck in my mind.

No need to trouble yourself with it!

I think that too - when George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house on the 16th - did he say he talked to Caylee? Did she bye? or was she asleep on Casey's shoulder as she carried her? It will be interesting to hear, because after the fight on the 15th, Caylee could have passed away that night, as Casey leaves with Caylee (if that is true about George seeing them on the 16th) Casey could have easily said that Caylee was sleeping - then George and Cindy leave that week for their vacation and thats when Casey takes Caylee back to the house - aka the two days in the trunk

Just thinking outloud

I thought CA vacation was the week before?

Just thinking outloud
I think he said she left with her backpack on and some sunglasses.

I too have been wondering about the maggots in the trunk. I have a few questions. How many cycles would the maggots/ flies go through ? Would the maggots absorb the chloroform from the air much the same way it would have from decomposing flesh?

Just thinking outloud
I do remember he asked her (Casey) where she was going and when she'd be back...he said it was like any other time. (cough, cough)

I too have been wondering about the maggots in the trunk. I have a few questions. How many cycles would the maggots/ flies go through ? Would the maggots absorb the chloroform from the air much the same way it would have from decomposing flesh?
we have a thread on that linda. just search forensics titles only. should pop up.I can bump it for you if you don't find it.

I thought CA vacation was the week before?

I'm not for certain - I thought it was after - still the point is was Caylee talking to Grandpa as they left - I don't think George said if Caylee was 'asleep' or awake - did he go up and hug Caylee, kiss her, touch her

I've only been on here since December. :p Need to satisfy myself, as I read a story somewhere, with I thought Annie, & it stuck in my mind.

No need to trouble yourself with it!
See if the "search" tool can help you find information you need.

Could someone please be so kind, if you have it handy (don't kill yourselves, I know there are a million posts and thread here, but...) direct me to the source or the place I can read about the Caylee is missing myspace being made months before she was? Please, please, please. I have all these docs printed out and stacked all over my house and have been following, I thought, every bit but somehow I missed that it was set up before the child was missing. TIA if anyone can find it.

the Caylee is Missing myspace was NOT created before she went missing. KC and CA just changed the name of KC's myspace (I believe after the police left that first night) in some sort of an attempt to "reach out" to all her friends.

This misconception comes from people viewing the 'date created' on the page (which would be when KC initially joined myspace), seeing the Caylee is Missing title, and reaching that conclusion. When you sign up for myspace, you pretty much get a blank page. YOu can do what you want with it, update however you want, etc.... but it will always show your original join date. I could change my myspace site right now to read "Casey Did It" and it would still show my join date of 2007. It can see how easy it is to jump to conclusions from there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member