Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to argue that she used the chloroform just that one time to quiet Caylee. Most people don't have a stash of it in their cars and last time I checked you can't buy it @ Target.

True, Target is much better for beer and paper towels. I was just factoring in some possible party drug use- component of meth explanation that KC might cop to in order to explain why she had a container on hand (BYOC type of excuse). I always thought all that business with buying plastic gas cans with Amy was sort of odd...

I have never believed the searches had anything to do with Caylee. The choloform, nothing, which is actually more chilling to me -- to think she just walked up and killed Caylee. You know - just walked up and whatever. Heartbreaking.

I don't want to believe it, but those searches..IMO..did have something to do with Caylee, considering the presence of chloroform was found in the trunk of KC's car. Why else would she be looking up "neck breaking", "weapons made from household items" and "how to make chloroform"? I don't think that anyone wants to believe that anyone would intentionally kill their child, but IMO...KC did.

all you need to make chloroform is bleach or pool shock, acetone(any hardware store has it) and ice. it is too easy to make unfortunately

I don't want to believe it, but those searches..IMO..did have something to do with Caylee, considering the presence of chloroform was found in the trunk of KC's car. Why else would she be looking up "neck breaking", "weapons made from household items" and "how to make chloroform"? I don't think that anyone wants to believe that anyone would intentionally kill their child, but IMO...KC did.

She probably did. I just don't think the searches were directed at Caylee.

where do you think she disposed it after she made it? they had to have found something at that house

I think Caylee would have been stiff as a board if KC was carrying a baby that had died the night before.

Maybe not - Rigor sets up and then relaxes but many infant and child corpses will not exhibit perceptible rigor mortis. This decreased perceptible stiffness may be due to their smaller muscle mass. Another thing is rigor can be "broken" by just moving the joints. It is not really so stiff they can't be moved.

all you need to make chloroform is bleach or pool shock, acetone(any hardware store has it) and ice. it is too easy to make unfortunately

I hope you did not look that up on your computer it may come back to haunt you

Or if the duct tape shows that Caylee tried to remove it.

HMMM...Now that is something that I never thought of before. (IF IF that duct tape was wrapped around her head, maybe that is WHY it was wrapped like that, to keep Caylee from removing it. Because, if she was conscious, and her hands were NOT tied, then you KNOW she would have tried to take that da*n thing off, so that she could breathe. I have wondered too, if it covered her nose).

Or if the duct tape shows that Caylee tried to remove it.

The other day, it occurred to me that KC may have taped Caylee's mouth and put her in the bag and that is how she died. I have no evidence to prove this, but KC is heartless and she also seems too high maintenance to get messy and forceful. I don't know...it was just a thought I had while walking down the stairs for some reason.

I tried to post this before but I'm having internet problems. Sorry if this is a repeat.

I can see Casey stuffing a Chloroform rag in Caylees mouth and then taping her head and mouth to keep it in place, wonder if they found any cloth inside her mouth?

LOL - I just said that. GMTA

Maybe not - Rigor sets up and then relaxes but many infant and child corpses will not exhibit perceptible rigor mortis. This decreased perceptible stiffness may be due to their smaller muscle mass. Another thing is rigor can be "broken" by just moving the joints. It is not really so stiff they can't be moved.
Maybe GA didn't see her leave that day at all? Fairest interpretation being that after a month he was mistaken and just describing what a typical day was?

I like where you are coming from on this (as well as the JBR case). And I agree that at some point KC was contemplating getting rid of any number of family members with all that googling. However, it might be argued that her impulsivity and lack of planning apparent in most of the behavior we have seen in her make me think that this was less thought out - more spur of the moment or after-the-fact, and badly constructed at that. (Pardon the pun but this girl was no event planner.)

Although those searches - even though someone here pointed out are rather cursory and lasted all of about 12 minutes - could make a jury think she had definitely contemplated murder several months earlier, I am hoping that something on the duct tape itself indicated that this specific act was positively intentional and not just from the cumulative effect of the other circumstantial evidence, excellent as it may be. Something to have suddenly changed the minds of the experts.

Thankyou But I don't think she was plotting anyones murder. I dont think she is that clever.
And from reading all those IM's and texts and stuff - I just don't see her as being some clever little planner
Mind you she was an event planner :eek:

No I don't see she was plotting to kill another fam member

I think it was a search that leads to a search that leads etc etc I do it all the time I look for something and end up on 5 diff pages looking at things that linked to other things

doesnt anyone else do that ?

I hope you did not look that up on your computer it may come back to haunt you

I have SO many incriminating things looked up on my computer from this case. I would have to subpoena all of the regulars here to tell what we were looking up just so they would believe me. LOL

So based on a few comments here and there it seems that its also a very good possibility that she did not plan to do this. That instead the fight with her mother threw her into an impossible rage of which Caylee was the recipient of.

What if she struck her and blood was seeping out of her mouth and nose and she duct taped it to keep it all in ?

My thoughts have always been accident or rage attack. whilst I am saddened that it was not a complete accident I think something that is a rage attack is more understandable than a actual premeditated murder of a 2 year old.

ETA sorry Understandable is NOT The right word :( I mean something else and I cant think of the word ? but im sure you know what I mean

So your theory is that a fight between CA and KC produced a rage by KC that killed Klee? How do you explain GA seeing both KC and Klee leaving together on the morning of June 16, presumably not in a rage, but acting rather normal, like always? And your theory does not explain the duct tape, the internet searches for Cloroform, the possible receipts for the purchase of cloroform, the traces of cloroform in the trunk, searhes on missing children, etc.

thank you all for the compliments! I'm pretty new here soo I'm glad you guys are agreeing with me lol..the more I think about it the more I am convinced, remember all the confusion with the location of the duct tape when the skull was first found?? I always wondered why this seemed to be changing daily..and now all the sudden when the defense is done looking at the remains we finally find out that the duct tape was def. on Caylee's mouth. It was probably leaked that the duct tape was there in the first place and after that LE wanted to make sure at least the details would be confused, so as not to give the defense a head start. Probably afraid Henry Lee would concoct some plan to tamper..i mean explain the evidence.

Thankyou But I don't think she was plotting anyones murder. I dont think she is that clever.
And from reading all those IM's and texts and stuff - I just don't see her as being some clever little planner
Mind you she was an event planner :eek:

No I don't see she was plotting to kill another fam member

I think it was a search that leads to a search that leads etc etc I do it all the time I look for something and end up on 5 diff pages looking at things that linked to other things

doesnt anyone else do that ?

I do it all the time, Just think if LE took anyone of a WS's computer, we'd be up creek without an alibi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc