Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming out of obsessed lurkdom;

I, too, believed for a very long time that this was the case of a panicked, narcissistic mother covering up an accidental death. Why? Because she knew that her mother "would never forgive her", and that she would have to curtail her partying until the appropriate "grieving" period was over. So she put it off, possibly going into deep denial, believing her own lies, etc. But as time went by, and her years of lies, stealing and deceit became public, it became glaringly apparent that she lies so easily, so convincingly, that it chilled me to the bone. The one thing that kept me from fully believing that this was intentional murder was, ironically enough, the estimated time of death, 3-4pm on 6/16. The middle of the afternoon! Accidents happen in the afternoon. Children drown, get hit by cars, fall out of windows in the afternoon. For some reason, it's difficult for me to imagine anyone murdering a child in the light of day, the hours of "reason". Even for a night owl partier like KC, that would be a clear headed time of day for her.
So, if the TOD is correct, it makes it even more evil.
BTW, I am amazed at the level of passion, intelligence, and insight on this website. You guys are truly addictive!

Off Topic (OT) but welcome to posting on websleuths kashell!

To quote Bette Davis in "all about eve": "Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

This is nothing new. Even though some people here didn't want to believe she intentionally murdered her own baby girl, somewhere in the back of your mind you knew. You wanted to believe it was an accident because the idea of killing your own child is so foreign to anyone who is a human being and I don't blame you.
I hope if she doesn't get the DP, she is released into general population. Hopefully justice will be found there...

No, I didn't say that..you did.
Freedom of Speech is an absolute right! If the press wanted to go on TV right now and call all of us idiots because we sit behind our screens and talk about people we don't know, it is their right to do so! It may not make it right morally, but legally it is. And until the day comes that the press can sign the paperwork to have Casey put on DR or in prison for life, the point cannot even be argued.

The first amendment does is NOT an absolute and unrestricted right....just one of MANY sources to view on this matter...

As one of the more famous of Supreme Court Justices, Oliver Wendell Holmes, put this matter, “The most stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a theatre and causing a panic.” Similarly, statutes that prohibit the publication of obscenities, libels, and calls to violence are generally held by the courts to conform to the First Amendment. For example, public assemblies can be forbidden or dispersed by local authorities when crowds threaten to turn into violent mobs. And even public petitions to the legislative or the executive branch of government must be presented in accordance with certain rules, or else they may be lawfully rejected.

The Constitution recognizes no “absolute” rights. A Justice of the Supreme Court observed years ago that “The Bill of Rights is not a suicide pact.” Instead, the First Amendment is a reaffirmation of certain long-observed civil freedoms, and it is not a guarantee that citizens will go unpunished however outrageous their words, publications, street conduct, or mode of addressing public officials. The original, and in many ways the most important, purpose of freedom of speech and press is that it affords citizens an opportunity to criticize government—favorably and unfavorably—and to hold public officials accountable for their actions. It thus serves to keep the public informed and encourages the free exchange of ideas.

http://oll.libertyfund.org/?option=...title=679&chapter=68519&layout=html&Itemid=27

Sure the press can try to say whatever they like...but they'll suffer the consequences and the first amendment will not bail them out.

I think she chloroformed her, put on the duct tape and calmly smothered her with her hand.

Wow. This is big. I had always thought that forensics would make or break this case. I'm interested in the quote about her being "solely responsible for the toddler's death." I wonder what evidence they have to prove that. I can't wait to see all the final evidence in this case.

I am taking a guess here, but considering they are basing their findings on forensic evidence, that KC is "solely responsible", I am guessing KC's fingerprints all over evidence, such as duct tape, etc. I am guessing no other finger prints were found, other than KC's...which would IMO, is a slam dunk case.

In my opinion they just finished retreiving KC's fingerprints (and only hers, obviously) off of the duct tape. Mothers who kill their babies don't like to look at their faces, and that's what "did KC in". Or at least it has been my only hope! Her dream team could never dispute her prints on the duct tape, and I believe that this is the new inconclusive evidence.

I can't help but wonder if GA, CA & TA are still standing behind their darling sweetheart?????

Turbothink, Wondering if her friend Annie will play a part in this...she was programmed in KC's cell phone as "Special K", referring to Ketamine, as I believed she worked for a Vet. The term special K is a street name for this drug, used in nightclubs, rave parties etc. I believe Chlorophenyl is the main ingredient. Don't know if KC had experimented in this, but side effects are reported as leaving the user completely "detached"

Also curious about Annie's ripped hat found in the garbage!:confused:

Annie is not who is listed as Speical K. I thought this was finally put to rest!

I am taking a guess here, but considering they are basing their findings on forensic evidence, that KC is "solely responsible", I am guessing KC's fingerprints all over evidence, such as duct tape, etc. I am guessing no other finger prints were found, other than KC's...which would IMO, is a slam dunk case.

Cerenity: Gawd, you're smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blowkiss:

I would never gloat over anything concerning a dead child. Ever. It is just that I have never thought it was an accident.

I pointed out in another thread the other day that IF the duct tape had been applied AFTER Caylee had been put in a garbage bag that there would be pieces of the plastic from the garbage bag inbetween the skull (sorry) and also the mouth and the duct tape. The moment Dr. G. removed the duct tape, she would know, IMO. She would probably have used a hair dryer and slowly pulled the tape away, IMO. Casey may not have been smart enough to have used gloves, and even if she did, if any pieces of the glove tore when using the duct tape, then CSI might have recovered the pieces. These pieces could have been matched to maybe a box of disposable gloves in the Anthony home. Remember that Casey has much smaller hands than Cindy. The gloves would have been clumsy on Casey. And IF Csi were lucky enough to have recovered a glove or gloves, then fingerprints can be taken from the inside of the fingertips of the glove.

It would be impossible to handle duct tape and plastic garbage bags without getting your fingerprints on them if you were not wearing gloves. I think either pieces of a disposable glove were found or fingerprints were found. JMO.

If LE and the FBI have 'overwhelming' evidence, then there should be no immunity for anyone regardless of how small a part he/she had in this horrific murder. Immunity would not be needed because of the evidence. The most important thing would be to get justice for Cayleee, and to me that means anyone who covered up for Casey or even lied to help her.

AND I believe the Anthony's knew what Casey had done. I hope they get charged as well. The very LEAST the Anthony's are guilty of, IMO, is lying and also fraud stemming from the trust fund mess.

I now have REAL hope of true justice for Caylee.

Hey - I eagerly await the duct tape evidence myself.

not gloating but do object to your idea that only those who held out, beyond all reason, that it was an accident, are the only analysts of this case with any humanity or compassion.
I am with you Evergreen, I have never felt this was an accident, because no one would let an accident get this far and need to cover up. I have sensed that Casey is inhumane from the onset of this case by the way she uses or disposes of people based on their benefit or inconvenience to her. I do not think this makes me inhumane as well because my mind "goes there". Man's inhumanity to man has been a reality since people have existed, the examples of it are too numerous to mention. It is a reality, not one that I take part in, but one that I am always aware of.

While I am sorry you are so sad, I don't consider it "gloating" to discuss this. It is not any surprise they found more evidence to back up the charges she was arrested on. It isn't a matter of anyone here being right or wrong. It is only following the case and discussing what is going on in that context.

None of us want to believe that any mother could be capable of such horrors as we have already seen. Unfortunately, it happens because there are people who value life so very little. This is a crime board and filled with such stories.

This case gets uglier by the minute and people need to prepare themselves for what will come in at the trial. This is only the beginning of the horror that will come out when they present the actual evidence, crime scene photos, and other things. They will be presented in their entirety and it will not be censored in any way.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Once again I applaud you.
People eating live bugs makes me gag, so I don't watch Fear Factor. This kind of discussion is not for the faint of heart. No offense intended to anyone, but if this case is upsetting you to the point it is having a negative impact on your life, it might be in your best interest to find something else to do with your free time.
Lanie

LOL it's gonna be a loooong trial if everyone is going to be trying to figure out wtf wudge is trying to get at with his cryptic posts all the time. Gotta love Wudge! :blowkiss:

(salute)

You would think after the overwhelming evidence LE had on Richard Jewell (Olympic park bombing), the Ramseys (Jon Benet), Gary Condit (Chandra Levy), Richard Ricci (Elizabeth Smart), the Aisenbergs (baby Sabrina), Stephen Hatfield (Justice department anthrax case), the McCanns (Madeline McCann), John Mason (runaway bride), Mark Lunsford (Jessica Lunsford), etc., etc., ad nauseum, that people would learn not to believe all the crimetainment rubbish they read and hear.

La law: don't misinterpret me.... I am NOT gloating over Caylee's murder whatsoever. What I am is happy and excited and very, very pleased to hear today's news. I feel very strongly that much could be disproven without getting KC's prints off of the duct tape.
I can't wait for NG tonight!!!!

I'm curious how they have supposedly determined that it was an intentional killing when they haven't been able to determine the cause of death. What evidence says, "We don't know what Casey did, but we know she did it on purpose"?

(salute)

You would think after the overwhelming evidence LE had on Richard Jewell (Olympic park bombing), the Ramseys (Jon Benet), Gary Condit (Chandra Levy), Richard Ricci (Elizabeth Smart), the Aisenbergs (baby Sabrina), Stephen Hatfield (Justice department anthrax case), the McCanns (Madeline McCann), John Mason (runaway bride), Mark Lunsford (Jessica Lunsford), etc., etc., ad nauseum, that people would learn not to believe all the crimetainment rubbish they read and hear.

You underestimate me. I don't believe half the rubbish I read and hear. But neither do I discount everything that comes from a certain source, either.

I will be honest here. Some days I want Justice for Caylee and to me that means punishment for the one who took this child's potential to have a full life. Other days I want Vengence for the one who murdered this precious innocent child in cold blood. If Caylee could speak, we wouldn't be here, but if Caylee could speak, maybe 25 years down the road, do you honestly think she would ask for Mercy? Mercy for the person that took the sun, the moon, the stars away from her? Mercy for the person that took her first day of school, first boyfriend, first date, the Prom, graduation, her first love. Mercy for the one that took her wedding day, her first child, her grandchildren. Please don't lay this at Caylee's precious feet. Caylee is asking for nothing. Society is demanding Justice for Caylee and LE is seeing that she gets it.
(no snarkiness intended, having a vengence day)

Very well put imo. I, for one, want justice because I believe it may help in sending a message to those in society contemplating something similar that there are grave consequences when an innocent, helpless child is killed by their own mother. Why should there be excuses or allowances made for any adult when we speak of a defenseless child?

(salute)

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
:laugh:
yuk yuk!!! Oh, ain't it so. Ain't it so.

I do like NG though - inspite of herself. I do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abi