Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really believe Cindy is going to overdose after this. As much as I hate to think that, I really think that she was in such denial, and the fact that she lost her granddaughter forever due to her own daughter. What is there to live for anymore? Casey should have been on suicide watch if she really and truly was bipolar or mentally ill or whatever...just due to the depression of losing her baby...her appearance has not changed Cindy however looks like a woman who has lost the will to live. So if Casey killed Caylee to get at back at Cindy, Cindy may just say in her mind Tit for Tat, and what does this have to do with the price of tea in China? I guess I like this forum so much because I think we who post here are so deeply affected by this and need to find some comfort. Thank you for letting my post my thoughts even when they make no sense. I am glad this exists. And we all are just wanting somehow, someway to make sure that Caylee was just not a "forgotten little girl found in the woods" She represents so much more to us.

I'm curious how they have supposedly determined that it was an intentional killing when they haven't been able to determine the cause of death. What evidence says, "We don't know Casey did, but we know she did it on purpose"?

Now you are sleuthing.

O/T JPeterson hired Geragos only to serve as a counter to the rest of the talking heads. She picked him from a "newsformation" show in hopes to stir up enough juror prejudice, reasonable doubt and mud slinging to obscure the facts and confuse the jury pool. It was "going down fighting" or "in a blaze of fire" if you will, because she knew what had happened and what SP's involvement was. A local attorney would not have been media savvy and she needed one who was to quash the rampant speculations.

I tend to agree. I don't think he is being very upfront with Casey. remember he wasn't giving her mail from Lee and stuff too?

I think Baez and Casey are peas in a pod. He wants to be famous and high profile and in control. Casey has wanted to be out from under Cindy's control her whole life. She is a coward and can now comfortably hide behind Baez, refuse visits and phone calls, and feel protected by the new male figure (I really want to use creepy Daddy here but I will refrain) in her life.

I'm curious how they have supposedly determined that it was an intentional killing when they haven't been able to determine the cause of death. What evidence says, "We don't know Casey did, but we know she did it on purpose"?

Who knows. I don't believe anything 100% until I have seen the proof myself. I don't like others to interpret things for me, ya know?

Jane, your post seems to imply that anyone who didn't try to convince themselves it was an accident has no humanity. I respectfully, and vehemently, disagree. However, you'll see no gloating from me. Regardless of who was right or wrong, there's nothing to gloat over here.

:blowkiss:

This is the first I've heard of this. Was there a Special K listed even if it wasn't Annie?

yeah in her phone book in her cell phone. you can find all that info in the cell phone/forensic doc dump threads

Perhaps all of the pieces of evidence (including evidence we are not privy to at this time) put together, have led to their determination it was an intentional killing. However, making a determination and actually proving it's conclusion are two different issues IMO.

Sources said the time frame coupled with other evidence -- duct tape found over the mouth of Caylee's skull, high levels of chloroform detected in the trunk and cell phone pings from Anthony's phone that place her near the crime scene in mid-June -- points only to Anthony as the killer.

Sources said although a cause of Caylee's death may never be known, Anthony will be convicted based on extrememly strong evidence.

Neither the duct tape around Caylee's head nor alleged chloroform found in the trunk are reliable evidence of cause of death, mechanism of death or circumstances of death much less premeditation.

I thought special k is jesse as pointed out in his LE interview when they tell him they have her IM's, text messages etc.

Agent Special K, no?

no.. ATM I can't recall who it was for a fact (I really do not feel like going hunting around for this info right now but it has been settled- we know who "specialK" is that much I do know) but I wanna say her name is Sarah?! maybe.

Neither the duct tape around Caylee's head nor alleged chloroform found in the trunk are reliable evidence of cause of death, mechanism of death or circumstances of death much less premeditation.

Even if the evidence were to reveal the duct tape covered both her mouth and nose?

:yow::blushingsmiley::ashamed0005: Sorry, OLG, I'll have to write things down when I read them! Wasn't there a friend who did work for a Vet & forgive me I don't recall who it was.

I'm trying to keep everything in my head.............:bang:

No, I agree it's hard to keep things straight. It's a lot of info that we have! I don't write the stuff down either!

For people who consider anyone being glad that there is strong evidence tying Casey to Caylee's murder is wrong and can be called "gloating" you are totally wrong.

Speaking for myself, I'm not glad or gloating that Caylee is dead.

But I am very glad that justice will be served against her murderer.

And I have no doubt that Caylee's murderer is her mother.

i really believe Cindy is going to overdose after this. As much as I hate to think that, I really think that she was in such denial, and the fact that she lost her granddaughter forever due to her own daughter. What is there to live for anymore? Casey should have been on suicide watch if she really and truly was bipolar or mentally ill or whatever...just due to the depression of losing her baby...her appearance has not changed Cindy however looks like a woman who has lost the will to live. So if Casey killed Caylee to get at back at Cindy, Cindy may just say in her mind Tit for Tat, and what does this have to do with the price of tea in China? I guess I like this forum so much because I think we who post here are so deeply affected by this and need to find some comfort. Thank you for letting my post my thoughts even when they make no sense. I am glad this exists. And we all are just wanting somehow, someway to make sure that Caylee was just not a "forgotten little girl found in the woods" She represents so much more to us.

Casey isn't depressed or Bipolar (feel free to jump in in the psych profile thread!). Cindy? yeah I think she's depressed big time. I worry about her saftey as well.

no.. ATM I can't recall who it was for a fact (I really do not feel like going hunting around for this info right now but it has been settled- we know who "specialK" is that much I do know) but I wanna say her name is Sarah?! maybe.

Yeah I'm not finding what I thought I knew. Thanks. :blowkiss:

Page 2317-2320: Jesse Grund 09/09/08 Interview

- OCSO found IM between "SpecialAgentJAG4" (Jesse) and "Casey o marie" re: Xanax. Jesse said the IM was early 2007.
- Jesse said he never knew of Casey to take any illegal or non-prescribed drugs.
- Early 2007 IM ("SpecialAgentJAG4" (Jesse) and "Casey o marie")

(salute)

You would think after the overwhelming evidence LE had on Richard Jewell (Olympic park bombing), the Ramseys (Jon Benet), Gary Condit (Chandra Levy), Richard Ricci (Elizabeth Smart), the Aisenbergs (baby Sabrina), Stephen Hatfield (Justice department anthrax case), the McCanns (Madeline McCann), John Mason (runaway bride), Mark Lunsford (Jessica Lunsford), etc., etc., ad nauseum, that people would learn not to believe all the crimetainment rubbish they read and hear.

Sorry, but I respectfully disagree. In my opinion, "overwhelming evidence" is an exaggeration regarding every one of the people listed. One example, Mark Lunsford. In order to consider someone a person of interest until cleared doesn't necessitate "overwhelming evidence". I learned from the Ramsey case not to believe every rumor reported in the media.

And I hate to say this, but any plastic bag sitting around in the woods will be inspected by mice or rats, and small holes will appear. Plus, when that area was flooded, sticks and things would have brushed against it.

In the pictures of the crime scene there were wild potato vines, which also grow here in Tennessee. They only grow in the summer and die back in the colder weather. If one had grown through a hole in the bag, it had to be in the summer. There are also a million other viney things that could be growing there, such as poison ivy, sawbriers, wild grapes, strangle vines, or passionflowers. Any of those are native plants that grow really fast in hot weather. Also, honeysuckle of course.

Still working my way through the thread, but haven't seen this commented on yet. The bones were found scattered over a large area, so it is also possible plants were found growing through/around bones no where near the bags.
Lanie

Yeah I'm not finding what I thought I knew. Thanks. :blowkiss:

Page 2317-2320: Jesse Grund 09/09/08 Interview

- OCSO found IM between "SpecialAgentJAG4" (Jesse) and "Casey o marie" re: Xanax. Jesse said the IM was early 2007.
- Jesse said he never knew of Casey to take any illegal or non-prescribed drugs.
- Early 2007 IM ("SpecialAgentJAG4" (Jesse) and "Casey o marie")

I know it has been determined I just really dont wanna hunt for it LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member