Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, they didn't name any names there, but since the TV station reported it, their sources must be good.

I always thought it was an accident. It makes me so sad to think she may have done it on purpose.

THIS is what bothers me soooo much. "Since the TV station reported it, their sources must be good." TV and media do NOT always equal truth and quality. They are in it for the ratings yet far to many take their reports as gospel even when they don't name the source.

I've said the same thing. Something tells me GA isn't being honest about the last time he saw Caylee and Casey. At first I thought this was one of the reasons for asking for immunity, but now I think the immunity request is just to cover their behinds period. And you are SO right about CA covering for the big fight. Remember what she said on GMA? That they had a "great night" that night. Yeah .....

Maybe it's all a matter of perspective and if you compare it to other nights or other fights it was a great night.

Or maybe CA was lying through her teeth right from day 31. IDK cos right now my perception of this case feels skewed. :square:

Ok I am confused here.....

Someone pretty please post the links to any info posted about the info below.... .......I have scanned through 20 something pages and can't find links but seen things discussed over and over about.........

National Enquirer or Globe is the Un-named Source that the article in the first post is referring to????????

Also seen something about LP being the un-named source and seen post #518 that says this....

LP is a shotty source imho

SO is LP or the globe or national enquirer the source for the article posted on the 1st post..........

I just had a horrible sickening thought.

Do tears leave any forensic evidence behind? What if tears were trapped between layers of duct tape? Is that even possible?

If they were Caylee's tears it would prove she was alive when taped. That and Casey's prints all over it...well..

KC may have used the chloroform to knock her out then placed the duck tape tightly to suffocate her. JMO
That's my theory too, and noone on this board is gloating that Caylee is dead, some of us have been around more cases alot longer and came to the conclusion alot sooner that Caylee was dead and that it was premeditated, but that doesn't make anyone of us a bad person, nor yourself Jane for wanting to believe the best in someone, even a monster.
Some people are still giving the rest of the Anthony's the benefit of the doubt. I personally can't do that as I think they're involved too.

THeir use of gaff tape makes perfect sense- some of their friends (AL is one of them, I believe) attend Full Sail which is a video production school. I'm sure gaff tape is easily accessible there.

The Duct tape text was around the time of the Anything But Clothes Party, was it not?.
This is how I interpretted the text, Casey used the Duct tape to tape the US Flag to her body for that party, either used it all up or just never gave it back to Amy. I don't believe Casey lost it.

The friend who worked for the vet was Annie. And it has been mentioned (not sure if it's been officially proved) that Annie's job gave her access to prescription drugs.

*snipped*
I tried my hand @ explaining it in post#278.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3146470&postcount=278

Take a look and bump it if you wanna discuss.

Thanks. I had finally settled on the accidental drowning in the pool theory until the learning that duct tape 'may' have been placed over Caylee's mouth. If that's true, then I agree, it's not likely that the death was accidental...unless (just considering all possibilities) Casey taped Caylee's mouth to keep her quiet and accidentally smothered her. I know, it sounds crazy but even teachers have been known to tape student's mouths.

There's no question in my mind that Casey, and only Casey, had possession of the body from the time Caylee died and only Casey was responsible for disposing of the body. I think that's a given.

Thanks. I had finally settled on the accidental drowning in the pool theory until the learning that duct tape 'may' have been placed over Caylee's mouth. If that's true, then I agree, it's not likely that the death was accidental...unless (just considering all possibilities) Casey taped Caylee's mouth to keep her quiet and accidentally smothered her. I know, it sounds crazy but even teachers have been known to tape student's mouths.

There's no question in my mind that Casey, and only Casey, had possession of the body from the time Caylee died and only Casey was responsible for disposing of the body. I think that's a given.

But the duct tape was wrapped around her entire head. That's what held her hair in place.

I think they are pretty certain Caylee didn't put the duct tape on her own mouth, crawl inside 2 bags and heave herself over the side of an embankment into a semi swamp/wooded area to be found 6 months later. One would surmise it was intentional.

Obviously the disposal of the body was intentional. What I'm wondering is what evidence they have that positively establishes that the death was not an accident.

The friend who worked for the vet was Annie. And it has been mentioned (not sure if it's been officially proved) that Annie's job gave her access to prescription drugs.

It was my understanding that Annie worked at D.R. Ford. Can you provide a link to the source which shows Annie worked for a vet?

I think Special K is Stephanie whose last name starts with K. Mods, hope I didn't break any rules. :blowkiss:

I think you are 'absolutely' correct!
Lanie

no.. ATM I can't recall who it was for a fact (I really do not feel like going hunting around for this info right now but it has been settled- we know who "specialK" is that much I do know) but I wanna say her name is Sarah?! maybe.

Stephanie K

Obviously the disposal of the body was intentional. What I'm wondering is what evidence they have that positively establishes that the death was not an accident.

Florida Law dictates that the death of a child as a result of child abuse is murder.

And I would imagine the duct tape wrapped around Caylee's head will prove that there was some kind of abuse.

I think they are pretty certain Caylee didn't put the duct tape on her own mouth, crawl inside 2 bags and heave herself over the side of an embankment into a semi swamp/wooded area to be found 6 months later. One would surmise it was intentional.

Manner of death has not been determined. While it can be concluded that Caylee's body was purposefully disposed of, it has not been determined how little Caylee was killed, i.e., murder or accident.

But the duct tape was wrapped around her entire head. That's what held her hair in place.

We don't know for certain that there even was duct tape over her mouth, let alone wrapped around her entire head. We know from yesterday's hearing that there is duct tape, but there have also been reports that it was wrapped around the bags.

Don't misunderstand, I'm not debating that the death was accidental, I'm just curious what evidence they have that tells them positively that it was intentional. Apparently, whatever it is, they had it before the body was found.

Please understand this to be the serious question I mean for it to be: If Casey struck out in a fit of rage, reeled around and struck Caylee in the head and somehow the blow killed Caylee..........would that be an accident or would that be deliberate murder? I honestly am trying to resolve some of this in my own mind.

Any act upon a child is aggravating circumstances and just because someone did not mean to kill the child while hitting them or drugging them does not make them not a murderer. It really is just the opposite, it become murder with aggravating circumstances.

:clap: Thank you, I hope your'e right, because that's where I was headed with the drug situation, & remember she had a friend who spoke about Ketamine. Special K is big in clubs, & used in conjunction with ecstasy. Although I'm still trying to research where I read this, as 2 posters here said it was not Annie. She has certainly been under the radar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21