Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ho-boy Wudge, you have an entirely new group of people to argue with during this case don't you? LOL I can tell you will keep us busy as always!

I have felt from the beginning that was a LIE. I never felt like he saw either of them that day and the only reason I can determine he lied, was because Cindy wanted to cover for the big fight the night before.

I've said the same thing. Something tells me GA isn't being honest about the last time he saw Caylee and Casey. At first I thought this was one of the reasons for asking for immunity, but now I think the immunity request is just to cover their behinds period. And you are SO right about CA covering for the big fight. Remember what she said on GMA? That they had a "great night" that night. Yeah .....

:yow::blushingsmiley::ashamed0005: Sorry, OLG, I'll have to write things down when I read them! Wasn't there a friend who did work for a Vet & forgive me I don't recall who it was.

I'm trying to keep everything in my head.............:bang:

Do you ever get the feeling that your head will explode if you try to file away one more piece of information? Mine is doing that now. :headache:

If someone were to shake me up and set me in a corner I could babble useless pieces of information about this case for several years straight. :crosseyed:

Do you ever get the feeling that your head will explode if you try to file away one more piece of information? Mine is doing that now. :headache:

If someone were to shake me up and set me in a corner I could babble useless pieces of information about this case for several years straight. :crosseyed:

LOL-- I feel that way often :crazy:
I was noting your discussions earlier in the thread-- like you said, Special Agent Jag= Jesse's AIM handle. "Special K" was the phonebook nickname for Casey's friend Stephanie K. (greek last name)-- in case you're still looking -- don't explode ! :blowkiss:

Turbothink, Wondering if her friend Annie will play a part in this...she was programmed in KC's cell phone as "Special K", referring to Ketamine, as I believed she worked for a Vet. The term special K is a street name for this drug, used in nightclubs, rave parties etc. I believe Chlorophenyl is the main ingredient. Don't know if KC had experimented in this, but side effects are reported as leaving the user completely "detached"

Also curious about Annie's ripped hat found in the garbage!:confused:

I am pretty sure, not 100%, but still pretty sure, Special K was some guy, Kyle, or something like that, and not Annie.

Lanie

I have felt from the beginning that was a LIE. I never felt like he saw either of them that day and the only reason I can determine he lied, was because Cindy wanted to cover for the big fight the night before.

I'm not disagreeing, but I'm wondering why they felt the need to cover for this fight when obviously the fights happen on a semi regular basis and that information was bound to come to light.

<[U]QUOTE FROM CHILLY WILLY>[/U]

"I'm curious how they have supposedly determined that it was an intentional killing when they haven't been able to determine the cause of death. What evidence says, "We don't know Casey did, but we know she did it on purpose"?"

________

I thnk it may be blood, weapon or poison/drug in the findings as the likely possibilities as to their reasoning.

From article: 1/9/09
Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee
Experts Establish June Time Frame Of Death<snip>Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion.<snip>

This is what we all have been saying all along, now plants were growing through the skeleton.

I am pretty sure, not 100%, but still pretty sure, Special K was some guy, Kyle, or something like that, and not Annie.

Lanie

I think Special K is Stephanie whose last name starts with K. Mods, hope I didn't break any rules. :blowkiss:

I was noting your discussions earlier in the thread-- like you said, Special Agent Jag= Jesse's AIM handle. "Special K" was the phonebook nickname for Casey's friend Stephanie K. (greek last name)-- in case you're still looking -- don't explode ! :blowkiss:

Thank you for that :hug: I have ditched more half written posts this week than I care to count, I haven't been able to find anything, all of a sudden the links no longer work or things are buried so deep with in the docs I give up after 300 or 400 pages! Of course in all this searching I'm certain to find tomorrow what I looked for today!! :crazy:

I need a little valve to relieve some of the pressure!! :bang:

:waitasec: Ok now I'm going to search. With all this info, I have been dreaming every night about this case. Nothing, ever has kept me in front of a computer this long. I would only be able to sit for 5 maybe 10 mins, in front of the screen.......now it's hours! I know I read a story about someone, a friend of KC's, who worked in a Vetinary office & used Ketamine to put the animals out for a short time, for simple procedures. I assumed it was a friend & felt the Ketamine might be a link to the crime. Just putting it out there! Don't want to bog down this thread, but now I'm on a mission:furious:

Neither the duct tape around Caylee's head nor alleged chloroform found in the trunk are reliable evidence of cause of death, mechanism of death or circumstances of death much less premeditation.

just itsy bitsy pieces of a larger picture forming, ala "no way out"....

LMAO Mark Geragos ?! you are kidding, right? That man doesn't even believe a word that comes out of his own mouth! Look at all the he talked about SP then took him on as a client!

Disregard the source if you have to....his quote about the Supreme Court is accurate.

this is slightly O/T for this thread but I thought somebody here might know...whenever I see the video of Caylee at the nursing home....has there been any mention that her great-grandfather has been told what happened to Caylee, that she went missing, that her remains have been found, and that Casey is in jail? From the photovideo, Caylee seemed to really feel close to him. What horrible news for somebody his age to hear. Whenever I hear her say, Poppa, are you tired? it just breaks my heart, knowing she would be gone from this world in a few days.

Does anyone know when/if the toxicology tests will be completed?

I would never gloat over anything concerning a dead child. Ever. It is just that I have never thought it was an accident.

I pointed out in another thread the other day that IF the duct tape had been applied AFTER Caylee had been put in a garbage bag that there would be pieces of the plastic from the garbage bag in between the skull (sorry) and also the mouth and the duct tape. The moment Dr. G. removed the duct tape, she would know, IMO. She would probably have used a hair dryer and slowly pulled the tape away, IMO. Casey may not have been smart enough to have used gloves, and even if she did, if any pieces of the glove tore when using the duct tape, then CSI might have recovered the pieces. These pieces could have been matched to maybe a box of disposable gloves in the Anthony home. Remember that Casey has much smaller hands than Cindy. The gloves would have been clumsy on Casey. And IF I were lucky enough to have recovered a glove or gloves, then fingerprints can be taken from the inside of the fingertips of the glove.

It would be impossible to handle duct tape and plastic garbage bags without getting your fingerprints on them if you were not wearing gloves. I think either pieces of a disposable glove were found or fingerprints were found. JMO.

If LE and the FBI have 'overwhelming' evidence, then there should be no immunity for anyone regardless of how small a part he/she had in this horrific murder. Immunity would not be needed because of the evidence. The most important thing would be to get justice for Caylee, and to me that means anyone who covered up for Casey or even lied to help her.

AND I believe the Anthony's knew what Casey had done. I hope they get charged as well. The very LEAST the Anthony's are guilty of, IMO, is lying and also fraud stemming from the trust fund mess.

I now have REAL hope of true justice for Caylee.

I thought her little skull wrapped in duct tape was first sent to the FBI in Quantico Virginia?

I'm curious how they have supposedly determined that it was an intentional killing when they haven't been able to determine the cause of death. What evidence says, "We don't know what Casey did, but we know she did it on purpose"?

I think they are pretty certain Caylee didn't put the duct tape on her own mouth, crawl inside 2 bags and heave herself over the side of an embankment into a semi swamp/wooded area to be found 6 months later. One would surmise it was intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skelyatr