Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter 2m2 minutes ago
VZ: and your paper usually pays fairly well for stories? Parker: yes.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 2m2 minutes ago
VZ: Once an agreement was reached between the agent and your boss, I presume your boss told you about the story? NP: Yes.

VZ: When you wrote the story, you didn't contact the accused, but contacted Max Clifford? NP: Yes

VZ: You never contacted the accused personally. NP: Mr. Clifford was his publicist. All media had to go through him

VZ: A week after the deceased was killed. Were you in Cape Town? NP: yes. VZ: Where did you stay? NP: One night at the Cape Grace.

EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter 3m3 minutes ago
VZ: you never contacted the accused personally? Parker: yes.

VZ: Did you try to contact Zola Tongo. NP: Yes. VZ: Did you try leave messages on his phone. NP: Can't remember

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 1m1 minute ago
NP: I was working with someone else. VZ: That person was Mike Behr? NP: Yes

VZ: Where did you get the number of Nombaza Tuswa? NP: I can't remember

VZ: Hands in report of messages left on the phone of Nombaza Tuswa.

RAHIMA ESSOP ‏@rahimaessop 2m2 minutes ago
VZ: did you try calling Tongo on his personal number? Parker: might have.

EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter 53s54 seconds ago
VZ: there is a message left on 16 Nov 2010 at 8:59am. He asks Parker what it is about.

Parker: I presume that's a message from Mike Behr on whether Tongo has decided to talk to him.

VZ: Message on 16/11. "Hope you are feeling better today. Please let me know when you are ready. Mike"

VZ reads a message to Tongo, which Parker wrote

EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter 38s38 seconds ago
VZ reads a message Parker wrote to Tongo,about the need to clear things up.

Parker confirms that the phone message was seeking an interview with Zola Tongo.

VZ: Another message on the same day - indicating that there are whispers of his involvement & giving right of reply

EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter 46s47 seconds ago

Prosecutor Shireen Riley is back from sick leave. She had chickenpox.

Wow, she recovered from that quickly! I had chickenpox fairly recently (about three months ago) and it took me 6 weeks to recover!

EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter 59s59 seconds ago
VZ: did you offer Tongo money to talk to you? Parker: possible but no recollection of this.

Parker and Mike Behr went to Tongo's home to talk to him. Said he didn't offer Tongo money directly or indirectly.

Wow, she recovered from that quickly! I had chickenpox fairly recently (about three months ago) and it took me 6 weeks to recover!

I was saying that just before to my daughter, what the ??? Couldn't have been chicken pox. Weird, lol, seems like you can say anything there.

News24 ‏@News24 2m2 minutes ago
Parker: Was aware that everybody was chasing [Tongo] at the time, he wasn't a murderer at that stage.

Parker can't seem to remember much, explains that it was four years ago, can't remember everything.

VZ: Did you refer to/receive a stm made by Sneha (Hindocha) Mashru to police? NP: No. I don't specifically remember

ohoh, Parker not a very good witness. Either he genuinely can't remember or just refuses to admit to VZ questions. :dunno:

VZ: When did you receive this statement? NP: It was sent to Tom Crone of our legal department

No further questions. Witness steps down.

News24 ‏@News24 52s52 seconds ago
no further questions for Nick Parker, seems relieved as he steps down.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 57s58 seconds ago

State calls Sneha Mashru. (anni's cousin)

Prosecutor Shareen Riley to examine this witness

Shrien clenches his jaw

EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter 45s46 seconds ago
Sneha is sworn in.

News24 ‏@News24 1m1 minute ago

Sneha Mashru will testify in English but it's her 3rd language so a Swedish interpreter is here in case she needs assistance.

EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter 46s46 seconds ago
Judge asks the interpreter to take the oath now.

Interpreter is sworn in after initial confusion about whether he'd already taken an oath.

Sneha is the first cousin of the deceased in this matter.

They grew up together. A year difference in their ages. Same high school. Grew up in same town.

RAHIMA ESSOP ‏@rahimaessop 44s45 seconds ago
Sneha: (after college) Anni moved to Stolkhom.

Court adjourns for tea

How strange, Sneha just started giving evidence. lol
Visibly frustrated judge orders court to sort out aircon, sound, so that case can proceed without further delays. Adjourn

Wasn't an assessor on the OP trial come down with an ailment in the first week?

Wasn't an assessor on the OP trial come down with an ailment in the first week?

I sort of remember that em. I wonder what she had. :thinking: But the chicken pox thing, might have been a scare, exposed, then got vaccinated? lol I'm adding my own dialogue haha.

Just read earlier a plane load of passengers on Jetstar from Indo, exposed to measles. So now it's Ebola and measles.

court resumes

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 5m5 minutes ago

Sneha spent lots of time with Anni, when she got a job in Stockholm.

The pair traveled to London often. In 2009, Anni met SD on a blind date

Anni moved to the UK in March 2010

Anni and SD had a long-distance-relationship between May 2009 and March 2010

SD has been to Sweden twice. First time in October and then November 2009

Anni and I were more like sisters. She confided in me and told me things she wouldn't tell her sister/brother

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 3m3 minutes ago
I knew EVERYTHING about Anni. We knew we could trust each other. We would talk over telephone, text messages and emails. I thought, at the time that Shrien was a nice guy.

Shrien and I used to have contact if it had anything to do with Anni. We had a relationship because he was dating my cousin. Only emailed when we were discussing wedding things. Sometimes Shrien would take Anni's phone and contact me in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot