South Africa - Anni Dewani, 28, shot to death, Gugulethu, 13 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RAHIMA ESSOP ‏@rahimaessop 2m2 minutes ago
Sneha says her statement was taken in Jan 2011.

Sneha says she didn't meet Shrien after their Marble Arch and Max Clifford meetings.

RAHIMA ESSOP ‏@rahimaessop 29s29 seconds ago
Sneha: Shrien's siblings called and asked for the passwords, and it was changed. (Facebook, hotmail)

Court adjourns for tea

I really thought Sneha had more texts between herself and Anni, unless the journo's didn't tweet them, I hope that is the case.

EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter 2m2 minutes ago
Sneha says Anni had an acne breakout before her wedding, and Anni took a double dose of Roacutane.

:confused:

RAHIMA ESSOP ‏@rahimaessop 1m1 minute ago
Sneha: Shrien didn't attend Anni's birthday. He booked a holiday in Thailand during the breakup.

RAHIMA ESSOP ‏@rahimaessop 1m1 minute ago
Sneha: Shrien didn't attend Anni's birthday. He booked a holiday in Thailand during the breakup.

Dewani sounds an absolute psychopath. So much so, he wasn't even aware enough of how normal people grieve, to even put on an act.

The testimony about him trying to squeeze bracelets onto Anni's arm, and dropping her poor hand on the mortuary table.....:(

I think Leigh-Ann Jansen has whizzed off to report on the shooting. Don't think she's going to get her lunch if so. Mthembu's family say they think his shooting is politically motivated, by the way.

Thanks for this primesuspect, just caught up. So, was it partly Sneha's suspicion about SD that triggered the investigation? Or was it the situation 'on the ground'?

I was thinking this morning, assuming SD is guilty of what the State alleges, I wonder at what point in the relationship he decided he had to have Anni murdered? Presumably the choice of honeymoon destination was not a coincidence, easy to tap into the criminal underworld/hit men in SA?

Dewani sounds an absolute psychopath. So much so, he wasn't even aware enough of how normal people grieve, to even put on an act.

The testimony about him trying to squeeze bracelets onto Anni's arm, and dropping her poor hand on the mortuary table.....:(

He does Z. He is devoid of any feelings or emotions unless it's to help him escape punishment. He is so lucky that Anni's father and family are gentle people, I know of many who would have physically thrown him out of the funeral parlour!

Thanks for this primesuspect, just caught up. So, was it partly Sneha's suspicion about SD that triggered the investigation? Or was it the situation 'on the ground'?

I was thinking this morning, assuming SD is guilty of what the State alleges, I wonder at what point in the relationship he decided he had to have Anni murdered? Presumably the choice of honeymoon destination was not a coincidence, easy to tap into the criminal underworld/hit men in SA?

No probs, I'm getting caught up in this trial haha, I got interested months ago when I watched Panorama Murder on Honeymoon, it was heavily biased in Dewani's favour and it still didn't add up.

This might be a big stretch, but I believe SD planned it right from the start when he chose a bride. He knew he could escape sexual relations before the wedding, citing religious reasons, but after, his charade would fall through. It sounds so bizarre that someone could be capable of planning a murder so far in advance, but I think it's in the same vein as men/women who plan an insurance scam/murder after a quickie marriage. JMO

I think the long-running phone hacking and payments scandal at The Sun may have caused the reporter who testified to be a little cautious in answering certain questions?

Has anyone noticed, quite a few reporters seem to have phones where the charge won't last through a single morning or afternoon session. I don't have a mobile/cell phone, but is that normal?

I think the long-running phone hacking and payments scandal at The Sun may have caused the reporter who testified to be a little cautious in answering certain questions?

Yes, he certainly did clam up. I think this is the first I've heard of a reporter in the witness box too. The most damning information was SD not mentioning the 'surprise' helicopter flight. SD came up with it much later, I'll have to check, but I think he only mentioned 3 years later!!

Has anyone noticed, quite a few reporters seem to have phones where the charge won't last through a single morning or afternoon session. I don't have a mobile/cell phone, but is that normal?

LOL, no it isn't, I wonder where they got their phones. :p

It doesn't look like BBC has got anyone tweeting from this trial. I wonder why!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting that Dewani chose the disgraced Max Clifford to represent his interests.

News24 ‏@News24 3m3 minutes ago
Anni Hindocha's cousin Sneha to continue her testimony, after some pretty interesting revelations this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia