GUILTY South Africa - Susan Rohde, 47, murdered, Stellenbosch, 24 July 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree, so easy! He didn't even try, this was suspicious and him having showered and fully dressed.
And calling the handyman to get a witness who would be traditionally subservient and who he could say was lying. Notice he didn't get any of his fellow conference attendees to assist him with turning the screw.

And calling the handyman to get a witness who would be traditionally subservient and who he could say was lying. Notice he didn't get any of his fellow conference attendees to assist him with turning the screw.

I agree, so easy! He didn't even try, this was suspicious and him having showered and fully dressed.
Major suspicious points. Not trying to open door, calling for a witness in effect re the lock, and being showered and fully dressed...when did he manage getting himself so prepared for the day?

I can’t find the live feed at this point ! :(

Jenna Etheridge‏ @JennaEtheridge
#Rohde Defence finishes closing arguments. Prosecutor Louis van Niekerk starts reply. @TeamNews24

#Rohde State differs from defence on the credibility and reliability of Desmond Daniels. LVN says there is no indication he was coached. @TeamNews24

#Rohde LVN says the circumstantial evidence adds up... "the accused has not given an acceptable explanation based on logic and probabilities that his version is reasonably, possibly true". @TeamNews24

Those of you who watched, how did you feel she took to the defence closing arguments?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back