GUILTY South Africa - Susan Rohde, 47, murdered, Stellenbosch, 24 July 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
VDS requests bail for his client, Judge: Rohde is now a convicted criminal.

Christina Pitt‏ @ChristinaPitt94
Advocate Graham vd Spuy applies for the extension of bail pending sentencing proceedings. GSH points out that Jason is a convicted criminal and presumption of innocence no longer stands. Not in interest of justice to release him on bail. #Rohde @TeamNews24

And now I hear the SCA has rejected Henri van Breda's request for leave to appeal. Heading over to that thread now, before I settle down with my popcorn to watch beautiful Ms Judge Salie-Hlope's delivery of justice.

Yep.:):):):):):):):):):).
She stated he was not CREDIBLE.
For centuries, I worked in MEDICAL labs, in all disciplines, so found this fascinating.

Also Loftus was 'misleading'
YIPPEE.

However with appeals, you never know.:(:(:(
:D Misleading was your favourite quote of the trial!

Not credible. I so agree.

And now I hear the SCA has rejected Henri van Breda's request for leave to appeal. Heading over to that thread now, before I settle down with my popcorn to watch beautiful Ms Judge Salie-Hlope's delivery of justice.

You will love the video.
Once she states she accepted Daniels and Thompson's reports, Rohde's face revealed he knew he will be found GUILTY.
From then on, it was fantastic.
We never saw the look on Louis's face during this time.
He must have been beaming.
HE WON.
Yippee.:):):):)
He did his job, and WON.

She was so correct to refer to his breach of bail conditions in February. I wondered what on earth Spuy was talking about when he said Rohde had a 100% perfect bail record.

Memory test ordered for Advocate Spuy please.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back