South Hadley,MA Phoebe Prince 15 kills self over bullying

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the boys AR...is NOT a minor. But then again, it would not be fair to use his name and not the others. It seems that they were all willing and eager participants in this criminal activity, so the fact that he might be a few months older than the others should not really give them special exceptions that he does not also receive.

jmoo

Something else that should be pointed out, imo...Mrs. Prince, (NYT piece) is a school teacher! Imagine...she likely trusted her fellow teachers after calling, asking about the "gang of girls" and being told "Not to worry..."

One of the boys AR...is NOT a minor. But then again, it would not be fair to use his name and not the others. It seems that they were all willing and eager participants in this criminal activity, so the fact that he might be a few months older than the others should not really give them special exceptions that he does not also receive.

jmoo

Good point. He is an adult. Imo...he should be named. But...I await word from the Mod God ;) lol...

Oh such quick response here! We can use the full names of the perps, as long as they are in the media.

I would caution that we do NOT want to use any full names of innocent minors, even if the articles give us their full names. Keep in mind that media articles will go away or be archived, but WS will be here, probably forever!

Salem

Oh such quick response here! We can use the full names of the perps, as long as they are in the media.

I would caution that we do NOT want to use any full names of innocent minors, even if the articles give us their full names. Keep in mind that media articles will go away or be archived, but WS will be here, probably forever!

Salem

I must admit...that makes me VERY happy! :) Thanks Mod God, wherever you are..;)

From Ireland..they have picked up the "accomplished" story...how cold is that, though? Writing "accomplished"!

"Bully writes ‘accomplished’ on Phoebe Prince’s Facebook page on day of death"

The mother, who spoke on condition of anonymity to the Boston Globe for fear her daughter will get picked on, said the day Phoebe took her own life, one of the bullies wrote the cold word "accomplished” on Phoebe's Facebook page
http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Bu...s-Facebook-page-on-day-of-death-89764722.html

We know this, not new...but I'm not sure a link was posted....so, here we go...
Sean Mulveyhill, the football star with whom Phoebe Prince had a brief fling, turned on her, allowing other girls to bully her mercilessly. (Mulveyhill is pictured above sitting on ground wearing No. 25 after a high school game.)

Soon after Prince moved to South Hadley from rural County Clare, Ireland, Mulveyhill began dating her, and they were expected to go to the high school winter ball together.

But they broke up, and Mulveyhill apparently turned on her.
http://www.irishcentral.com/story/e...oyfriend-betrayed-phoebe-prince-89511622.html

Turned on her...to appease Narey? I'd bet. Sounds alot like that Texas case...

"This could happen anywhere. All you need is a phone and a vendetta.

I know this because something like that happened to me. And it was hell.

I went to school in New York, and my single year at Gelinas Junior High School was one filled with taunts, threats and anguish.

At one point, one of my tormenters went so far as to shoot out the windows of our house with a BB gun, while my mom was home.

Our home phone was called again. And again. And again. A couple of hundred times in one day, by another classmate.

I was punched in the stomach, threatened with a soldering iron in shop class.

This was in a school that prized its academic success, passed levies, and was, for all outward intents, a model of providing a solid education.

It was in this same school that I hid in the bathroom, skipped lunch because of threats in the cafeteria, and fantasized about bringing a gun to class as protection.

Nobody should be afraid to go to school. We have a civil right to basic education in this country.
http://www.seattlepi.com/sound/417793_sound89706217.html

Gus Sayer is on HLN saying IF staff members had info she was bullied, and didn't let him know, they will be dealt with. At this point, he says, we know of nothing. Phoebe kept it to herself!

We KNOW she was in the nurses office crying the DAY she died! (NYT) I've read reports she was SEEN being chased around the school the day she died. There was the picture of her that was defamed and that a Teacher finally took down off the wall...it goes on and on...

Someone...buy that Man a paper!
WOW...what planet is he on???

my GOD, I dont know what to say. Didnt think it was that bad. Lord have mercy. I'm not religious but I had to say a prayer today. How cold could a person be to wish death and celebrate it like some sort of monster????

The staff knew what was going on IMO and thought it would all go away or that it was just exceptable.

Poor girl. Went from a nice life in Ireland to this. What is going on in this town?? I still read people making excuses for the guilty party. I've read where some posters have said that it was PP fault and she was a coward for commitiing suicide. WTF???

Off topic: please see the up to the minute new section for my thread. I need some serious help sleuthers!

Wondering how it feels at SHHS, today. How staff must feel watching that Sayer interview on HLN. Sounds like he's ready to hang them out to dry. He knows of nothing, no one told him, he says.

SO...did these Teachers not report it even after Phoebe died? Did Dan Smith's (the principal) "investigation" in Jan/10 not round up info? Or did Dan Smith just not tell Sayer what was uncovered?

Watch them eat each other alive trying to place blame somewhere, anywhere, else. If I was at SHHS, I'd come clean and save my own *advertiser censored*. Fast.

Sayer confuses the heck out of me. He claims they took stern action against Phoebe's bullying and yet he claims they didn't know it was happening at all. Which one is it?

my GOD, I dont know what to say. Didnt think it was that bad. Lord have mercy. I'm not religious but I had to say a prayer today. How cold could a person be to wish death and celebrate it like some sort of monster????

The staff knew what was going on IMO and thought it would all go away or that it was just exceptable.

Poor girl. Went from a nice life in Ireland to this. What is going on in this town?? I still read people making excuses for the guilty party. I've read where some posters have said that it was PP fault and she was a coward for commitiing suicide. WTF???

Off topic: please see the up to the minute new section for my thread. I need some serious help sleuthers!

aww...just saw your Baby announcement! :) Congrats!

get em Anderson Cooper!!!!

Ok has the school district even apologized to PP family? Or said that something to that effect. I heard they haven't.

Thanks! I eagerly wait the birth of my first child, a son!!

Sayer confuses the heck out of me. He claims they took stern action against Phoebe's bullying and yet he claims they didn't know it was happening at all. Which one is it?

That's it. It makes no sense. Thankfully we have the D.A. Listening to him is like listening to Cindy Anthony! :banghead:

Ok has the school district even apologized to PP family? Or said that something to that effect. I heard they haven't.

Aww...I'm so envious...in a good way. :) You are so fortunate to be on that end of the life cycle. I'm not...my kids are almost all gone...:( That time, a first Child, is so precious. :) I'm a step-grandma, which is cool, though...:)

On topic, I have heard no apology. Likely because it would admit some guilt and they seem to be avoiding that at all costs. The family, I've read...where...not sure, so please take this as rumor, is planning a civil suit...and I say good for them!

Not only have they not apologized, Sayer says Phoebe could have killed herself for a different reason. That everyone is assuming it's the bullying. This guy needs to go somewhere, shut up and sit down quick.

And congrats on the baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member