Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the same Twitter:

GHoeberX

@ghoeberx

·
2h

If #Julen is near the stop in the bore hole (approx at -72m) they expect to find him in 20 - 24 hours. If #Julen is not near the stop in the bore hole, but for example near the bottom... nobody knows how many days or even weeks it is going to take. #Totalan

Yes, in fact they will even insert a camera within some hours from now. They will first drill 1+ meter the normal way, and then drill with a small diameter straight to the hole where #Julen is, so they can insert a camera. But if he's far down, the problem will be getting there.
I can't even 'like' this information, because it is for all intents and purposes a recovery mission. The best that can be hoped for is for the miner team to actually find Julen and bring him back home to be laid to rest. It's sad, it's tragic for the family but I'm afraid it is the horrible reality at this point. Prayers for little Julen's mom and dad.

I can't even 'like' this information, because it is for all intents and purposes a recovery mission. The best that can be hoped for is for the miner team to actually find Julen and bring him back home to be laid to rest. It's sad, it's tragic for the family but I'm afraid it is the horrible reality at this point. Prayers for little Julen's mom and dad.

It kills me that they will not be able to hold Julen like they did Oliver. At least I hope they aren't allowed to.

I sadly agree but it must be done. They will not stop now until they get him out.

GHoeberX
5m
Unfortunately there still seems to be something wrong with the capsule, as it's back above surface! #Totalan At 0:40 the capsule was lifted up higher than previous times and it wasn't hanging straight. Technicians are still working on this issue now it seems. Guess we'll find out

Somebody replied to this tweet saying they were probably just waiting for those explosions to be done.

On the proliferation of hoaxes and a string of #Whatsapps, #Julen's father said: "They will have to answer in a court of all these defamations and false information.

The civil Guard also warned from his profile in #Twitter about these hoaxes and asked that they cease immediately and not be shared. #StopBulos

In addition to the beginning of the final part of the operation to rescue #Julen, this Thursday we left the family complaint about the dissemination of #bulos and the father's warning of legal measures against certain messages and chains of #whatsapp

SUR en directo (@SURDirecto) on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member