Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone pretending to be the officials using WhatsApp.
The different sources consulted, with responsibility in the operation of search and rescue of the minor, have also manifested in the same sense, subtracting total credibility to these messages. "Can anyone believe that the Civil Guard use these communication channels or spread these messages through WhatsApp?", They insisted, while calling on social network users not to contribute to extend the chain by forwarding or sharing those messages. messages.
La familia de Julen pide que no se difundan bulos ni se reenvíen mensajes que circulan en redes sociales sobre el rescate

Even with the translation difficulties from some Spanish websites I think we get a good feel of whats going on, so we appreciate everyone's updates.

My take on it is they are having similar social media rumors that we get on almost every main case here on WS now. Its nothing new for us and we have learned to ignore most rumors until we get official confirmation of things from official sources.

All officials and LE need to use social media to their advantage and just make an announcement to only trust official sources. They have to learn they are never going to be able to stop false rumors circulating on the hundreds of different social media applications and different sources. Its just an unavoidable reality in the days of the internet.

45 min ago from SUR en Directo:

The work of the miners in the well in # Totalán continues. The hardness of the rock has forced the
@Civil Guard
perform a microvoladura. At the moment, it is unknown if they have had to perform more.

Even with the translation difficulties from some Spanish websites I think we get a good feel of whats going on, so we appreciate everyone's updates.

My take on it is they are having similar social media rumors that we get on almost every main case here on WS now. Its nothing new for us and we have learned to ignore most rumors until we get official confirmation of things from official sources.

All officials and LE need to use social media to their advantage and just make an announcement to only trust official sources. They have to learn they are never going to be able to stop false rumors circulating on the hundreds of different social media applications and different sources. Its just an unavoidable reality in the days of the internet.

Yes, mostly rumors of foul play accusing the parents. Like way out there... some of these people should write fiction for real.

Last edited:
45 min ago from SUR en Directo:

The work of the miners in the well in # Totalán continues. The hardness of the rock has forced the
@Civil Guard
perform a microvoladura. At the moment, it is unknown if they have had to perform more.

Micro voladura —-micro blasting. Just from watching the video, that looks dangerous. And having to move the blasted rocks afterwards is very labour-intensive.

ETA: From @Hatfield ’s post: ‘The "microblasts" they are referring to is part of the actual drilling sideways. What they mean there is they are considering using small explosives to help them speed up the drilling sideways. It sounds like they are hitting very hard rock to go sideways. ‘

This is pretty much the most utterly ridiculous and stupidest question you have probably ever seen on here (my apologies ahead of time for asking it), but is there any chance that they were able to drop some kind of food or water for this little guy, in case he was alive? I know, really stupid...but I have to ask. It would be in my opinion, the only way that little guy would be alive.

Yes, mostly rumors of foul play accusing the parents. Like way out there... some of these people should write fiction for real.

The idea that the parents could have come across the sealed hole, unsealed it, thrown down the cup and candy, plus some of Julen's hair, and then perpetuated a hoax like this...I think it's way too far-fetched.

And then look at their faces in those photos :( We've seen parents of missing children too many times on these boards, and those expressions are just pure fear mixed in with their prayers for a miracle for their precious son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel