Spain Spain - Levi Davis, 24, former England rugby star, last known to be in The Old Irish Pub, Barcelona, 29 Oct 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
X Factor star and rugby player Levi Davis has been missing for one month today.

And with each passing day, the 24-year-old's friends and family are growing more concerned at the lack of breakthrough in the investigation.

[Video on link]

A video message sent by rugby star Levi Davis to his mother on the day he went missing nearly five weeks ago has been revealed.

In the footage, Davis is on a ferry from Ibiza to Barcelona on October 29 and despite the heavy wind can be heard saying: 'Hi mum... it's beautiful.'

Levi, 24, had made the seven-hour ferry journey to Barcelona and arrived there at 7pm after visiting a friend in Ibiza for a week. Mr Davis, a former Bath winger, had been suffering depression and went to Europe to take some time out after a knee injury which sidelined him from rugby.

The 24-year-old paid a visit to the Old Irish pub on La Rambla and was seen leaving on CCTV at 10pm- his family have not seen or heard from him since and the search continues.

Missing rugby star Levi Davis sent his mother a video while he travelled on a boat before he vanished from Barcelona five weeks ago

[...]

The family of missing professional rugby player and musician Levi Davis have announced they are stepping up their search with the help of a private investigator.

Mr Davis' family said Gavin Burrows and his company, Line of Inquiry, had volunteered to help find the former Bath Rugby player.

As part of their investigation the firm has said it will pay a £10,000 (€11,460) reward for information leading to Mr Davis' discovery.

Levi’s mum Julie Davis said: "We are very grateful to Gavin and his team for volunteering their time, expertise and the reward fund to help find Levi.
"We are still worried sick about him and just want him home safely. Hopefully this extra support will encourage people with any information to come forward."

In an update on Saturday, Levi's mum, Julie Davis, revealed that her son's passport was found near a cargo shipment at the port.

Private Investigator says this friend who Levi was said to be meeting in Barcelona has never been identied or come forward.

That's what I raised here weeks ago. Was the 'friend' just a ruse? Was it someone who had contacted him via the OnlyFans site he had just put nude pix on? Was the friend someone he was to meet after leaving the bar? Or was there never any friend?

If they are able to see his phone records that would probably give a clue to any communication on that day.

A 30 euro payment was made on Levi‘s phone hours before vanishing.
I just got back from Europe, my first thought was a train fare. I had four charges on my credit card ranging from $28-35 for train rides. His 30 euro payment could be anything, but that amount stuck in my head from just turning in my expense report. Would be interesting where a 30 euro fare would take him from Barcelona.

I just got back from Europe, my first thought was a train fare. I had four charges on my credit card ranging from $28-35 for train rides. His 30 euro payment could be anything, but that amount stuck in my head from just turning in my expense report. Would be interesting where a 30 euro fare would take him from Barcelona.

But can you use this Bizum app like a contactless payment as you can here for small sums? Because in that case there's nothing to say it was him who effected that payment. It could have been used by someone who found it, or the assailant if he was maybe robbed or attacked. I suppose it depends on what time it was used, presumably they have that data?

Bizum lets you send or receive money instantly using your smartphone, to or from anyone, without having to know their account number. You just need their cell number and the money will be sent to their account in under 10 seconds.

It says this Bizum app service is only "associated to Spanish bank accounts".

Why would he have one of those?

It's still a question where the euro 30 was paid to/for, through Bizum, but you can buy in a lot of businesses using it, so I'm not sure this is a big lead. It could be as simple as a pizza. Maybe it says something, time-line wise.

What are people theories on this case? Male cases always go a bit unnoticed.

So it seems like he was maybe not in a great state of mind on his trip. It's odd he left his friend to go to Barcelona alone suddenly. The fact that he is bisexual opens the possibility he met with a man on a dating app but as he is openly bisexual, why keep it a secret from his friends. I'm sure Ibiza had plenty of guys so why leave to Barcelona for that.

If this was a suicide mission, off the coast of Barcelona, why not do it in Ibiza where it's less busy.

The OnlyFans is interesting, was it a sign of self destructive behaviour, sexual liberation or financial desperation. Does anyone know of his ability to speak Spanish? I doubt he could get far without the language.

What are people theories on this case? Male cases always go a bit unnoticed.

So it seems like he was maybe not in a great state of mind on his trip. It's odd he left his friend to go to Barcelona alone suddenly. The fact that he is bisexual opens the possibility he met with a man on a dating app but as he is openly bisexual, why keep it a secret from his friends. I'm sure Ibiza had plenty of guys so why leave to Barcelona for that.

If this was a suicide mission, off the coast of Barcelona, why not do it in Ibiza where it's less busy.

The OnlyFans is interesting, was it a sign of self destructive behaviour, sexual liberation or financial desperation. Does anyone know of his ability to speak Spanish? I doubt he could get far without the language.

Given this latest report, and how we knew last year he had allegedly said he was being blackmailed, being followed and afraid for his life, I do believe that he could have been mixed up in something untoward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back