Special Thanks to Angel Who Cares

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone spoken to Angel Who Cares? It's been 3 or 4 days since she was here on the forum, I hope we hear from her soon.
Me too. People as dedicated as she is do not just disappear for days on end. I am concerned.

Does Tricia have anyway to contact her, maybe by phone.???.You are right this is not like her...sending hugs Come back Angel we NEED you.

Angel, I hope you are taking care of yourself and/or having someone take care of you while you are MIA - you know we love what you do for us here at WebSleuths and understand it must be time you need for yourself or you would be here for us. Please heal and come back to us soon. We miss your kind and caring soul.

I'll see what I can found out. :grouphug: You guys are very sweet to be concerned!

Thank you Kimster, I think we are all feeling very worried, hope its for nothing!

I'll see what I can found out. :grouphug: You guys are very sweet to be concerned!

Thank you Kimster. I'm hoping she just needed some rest.

Not like her. She is here as sure as the Sun comes up in the morning. Hope she is okay.

I hope it is her computer! once my mother board "fried" and I was out of commission until they fixed it...I hope she'll be back soon!

Sending you and your immune system antibodies and love Angel who has many here who care!! Rest and get strong. We miss you!

Hope everything is okay Angel and it's your 'puter that's sick and not you.

Websleuths is sending Websized hugs to you. You're in our thoughts.

Thnking of you, Angelwhocares! See how many people love you and appreciate you?

Hugz!

OK get on back here- we need you, woman!! You are starting to worry us!!

Has anyone spoken to Angel Who Cares? It's been 3 or 4 days since she was here on the forum, I hope we hear from her soon.

I'm worried about her too. She hasn't been on in a while. Hoping we hear from her soon.
Prayers for Angel Who Cares.

I'm worried about her too. She hasn't been on in a while. Hoping we hear from her soon.
Prayers for Angel Who Cares.

Kimster wrote on the 8th that she would see what she could find out about Angel Who Cares, but she must have been unsecesessful. Hopefully it's her computer as others have said.

Prayers for Angel Who Cares! Hoping she is ok.

Whether it's your computer or your body....I hope that it gets fixed soon and that you are back sharing your generous spirit with us on the board!

Tender prayers but loud, collective caterwauling for you, Angel . . . We miss you and are praying for the best.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjNgn4r6SOA[/ame]
You have a lot of people praying for you tonight, friend.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7RPCFfudmU[/ame]

"Bridge Over Troubled Water"
When you're weary
Feeling small
When tears are in your eyes
I will dry them all

I'm on your side

When times get rough
And friends just can't be found
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water