Special Thanks to Angel Who Cares

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Dear Angel.May you have many many more filled with good health and happiness.:HappyBday:coffee::cake4u::balloons: We Luvya :angel:

I always look at your official documents posts first thing every time I get on the board, Angel, and always appreciate your wonderful presence here. :blowkiss: You really are an Angel :angel: , thank you for everything! I didn't know it was your birthday on August 1, happy belated birthday to you!!! Lots of love from Seagull :birthday_party:

Angel I can't believe I missed this thread for a whole week! Thank you, thank you, thank you, is not enough for all you do to make this site what it is!

Your help is noticed wherever one ends up here, on any given day and you have my never ending respect, thanks and love for all you do to help us and those who are missing or known victims of a crime.

If I don't say it often, know that every time I see a post, with new info you have found - even on some of the obscure threads here - I send up a little pray of thanks for you.

I hope you are enjoying this day and had a beautiful Birthday! Hugs to you! LCMom

Does anyone know if Angel Who Cares is okay? There isn't a Todays Current News started for today. I sure hope she's okay.

I was wondering the same thing and thanks for posting that question. Does anyone know as I have never seen the news of the day section not done on a weekday before. Who could find this out?

I hope Angel Who Cares is doing okay also.
She does so much for us and we are lost without her.

You are in my prayers Angel. :angel: It's not the same here without you.

Angel Who Cares, I am thinking of you and praying that all is well with you.

Angel Who Cares, there are so many here who appreciate all you do here. I'm one of your many #1 Fans. Hope you are back at the top of the heap of posts soon. It's not the same without you!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Angelwhocares! I always love your posts and miss you so much. I hope you are well, I am thinking of you and praying for you~ Frigga

Angel, thinking of you and and hoping you are feeling better. You do so much here at WS, and we always appreciate your daily threads.

Thanks Angel Who Cares! Your posts are a big part of my daily life and all of us miss you here!

Thank you for all that you do Angel Who Cares!!!!

Hello Angel Who Cares! Thank you for all you do, blessings. :blowkiss:

Has anyone spoken to Angel Who Cares? It's been 3 or 4 days since she was here on the forum, I hope we hear from her soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper