Special Thanks to Angel Who Cares

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel, thank you so much for all you do and for making me feel so welcome here. Feel better soon!

Angel, there is not a day goes by that I don't think of how much I appreciate you!! I'm so glad to have this opportunity to tell you!!!! Please be well! Thank you for all you do and for caring for all the wee ones and missing people. :woohoo::woohoo:

Every time I open Websleuths, I look for the news you post for the day so you've been a constant in my life for two years.

I say thanks on the button each day, but that's never enough to show my appreciation for all you do.

Please remember - we can and will cope while you are healing - just know that I and I'm sure the rest of the "WS'ers" daily send love and hope your way.

Thank you again and I want to see the day when you feel on top of the world and are back to us as always.

I am so sorry that you are sick AngelWhoCares. The most important thing right now is to take care of you. I pray you will heal quickly. God Bless you.

Angel - sending you warm beams of healing light!

Praying for your speedy recovery. Thanks for all you do for us. You are truly an angel.

FeelBetterTattyBear.jpg

GET WELL WISHES FROM FRIENDS WHO CARE!! :balloons:

Thank you so much for all you do for us.
Please get well real soon because we depend on you for so much.
There is a lot of work ahead of us - up to and including trial.
Thanks to you, your news is the first thing I look at every morning and the last thing I look at every night.

Angel, I'm so sorry to hear you are a bit under the weather. I, too, appreciate all that you do, and I pray that you will be feeling much better very soon.

Please take care.

Angel,
Take care of yourself!
We can get along without you while you recover - it'll be hard because of all you do here, but your health is more important!

:blowkiss:

Sending you vigorous prayers, gentle hugs and huge thanks for your faithful work here. If love and appreciation could heal a sick body ~ you'd have a miraculous healing before you could even feel sick. I'll miss you in the nicest way, until you're feeling well enough to join us again.

Sending special prayers for you, Angel Who Cares.....

Saying a special prayer for Angel Who Cares tonight.

I hope all is better for you very soon!

Prayers, love and good thoughts! Miss you bunches, Angel. :hug:

I completely agree with every comment and I sincerely you are feeling better....You really are an angel:)

I am with everyone else on this front...I am saying prayers for a quick healthy recovery --- take care of yourself! :angel:

Every single day this lady makes sure there is a fresh thread for new media stories and up to date information. Thanks to AWC, the latest breaking news is available in our media no discussion threads.

Thank you for doing so much to make sure we know what's going on!

Thank you Angel for all you do for us....and the victims of crimes...:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads