Special Thanks to Angel Who Cares

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how you do this so faithfully, Angel. Thank you!

Sometimes late at night if I can't sleep I pop open my laptop, and there you are..one two three in the morning already opening the thread for the day. You really are an Angel and if I knew your address I would send you the biggest, brightest bouquet of happy thank you flowers!!

If you are like this on a volunteer basis, I can only imagine how glad your boss is to have you and how you must be cherished in your family!!View attachment 7930

How you keep on top of this is amazing to me. It is something that I read daily but must admit that I do sometimes take you for granted. I just assume the news will be there and it always is. Thanks to you and all you do!

It's a labor of love and passion that AngelWhoCares takes time to post all her articles...

I too thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do! :dance:

Angel, the first thing I do when I open my computer is go to your Updates..They are always the best reports...Keep up the great work..We know you are in Caylee's corner an she will get JUSTICE...Thanks so much..

you are the coolest Angel I know! Thanks for all you do.

Can't thank you enough Angel who cares!!! For what you bring to this forum, HaLeighs, websleuths!!! I'm like TWA and up in the wee hours witnessing your work for the next day. You are truly awesome!!

:balloons::gold_crown::woohoo:

:angel: Bumpity bump :innocent: Haleighs forum says thanks you too beautiful Angel!!

You continue to amaze me, Angel. You are tireless! There just aren't enough thanks for all your hard work to keep us up to date and organized with all the latest news. But thanks again anyway. :)

WS wouldn't be the same without you.

Thank you for your faithful and tireless work here at WS. The daily News thread is also the first place I check when I read here. You truly are an "Angel Who Cares." God bless you!

AngelWhoCares - just saying "thank you" doesn't seem like enough, but THANK YOU!!

You really are amazing Angel!! Your tireless efforts here never cease...what a blessing you are!

Angel,

Thank you so very much for posting the news so early, so fast! :) HOW do you keep up? :)

:sothere:

Dear Angel, thank You so much. I think you are amazing and a blessing to us all.

The word angel is from the Greek "angelos" and it means messenger. You truly are our bright messenger - bringing us important news with the morning sun. Thanks!

Many thanks Angel Who Cares! You do a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14