Special Thanks to Angel Who Cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
angel who cares,
i was at work all day, dying to get home and find out the 411 from the doc release today. i knew that by the time i got home, you would have plenty for me to read up and ready. truly heartfelt thanks for all you do here.

I can only echo what everyone else has said. If it wasn't for your daily news updates, I'd never be able to find all the scoop! Your time, effort, dedication and loyalty to WS and Caylee does not go unnoticed and is much appreciated. That little 'thanks' button just doesn't ring loud enough! :) :blowkiss:

Angelwhocares I would like to offer a huge THANK YOU to you also!!!! Your thread is the first thread I read when I come here!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

Over and over and over again, you impress and astound. You are so appreciated. THANK YOU, Angel.

Thanks for all your hard work, you truly are an angel.

Dear Angel Who Cares,

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for taking the time out to do this for us every single day.

People are always telling me that "I" have a wonderful website because of all the information and intelligent discussion going on. "I" always explain that "I" don't to the work. It's the posters who do every single bit of it.

Angel Who Cares is a perfect example of why Websleuths continues to grow.

Angel, always know you are appreciated for everything you do.

"You're All So Very Welcome!" :rose:

Thanks everyone for your very kind posts! :blushing:

274131bt3acii7ii.gif

:blushing: :angel:​

Some days your news thread,is the only one I have time to read,and it is definately the first one I read.Thank-you!!!

Angel: You need to change your hat to the Energizer Bunny. Thanks, again, for all you do.

Thank you so much Angle Who Cares. You are so productive and I admire and appreciate all you do.

Thank you for everything, AngelWhoCares. I don't know what we would do without you. You're such a sweetheart, too. Thanks so much! Best wishes, Seagull

Thank you so very much for all the hours of research you do on a daily basis.
You are very much appreciated.

Thank you Angel,

I would be lost without you. You keep me informed on Caylee and Haleigh and that is really appreciated.

Sending you love and hugs,

Bern

Bumping this thread because this post [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5106584&postcount=13"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.04.23 - 25 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame] needed MUCH more then a simple thank you.

You do so much...and thank you for gathering and clarifying for us.

Thanks so much for bumping this!

Thank you Angel for EVERYTHING you do!!! :blowkiss:

Thanks for all the updates, its the first thing I look for every morning.

MyThoughtsandPrayersRWUbyFancy8-21-.gif

Angel-I hope you're feeling better and your appointment went well!! Many, many thanks for all you do and your devotion to our Caylee!!:blowkiss:

So sorry you are not feeling well. Thank you for all that you do. Truly your are appreciated and loved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member