Special Thanks to Angel Who Cares

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has Angel's phone number I wish they would try calling her.
She wouldn't just stop coming here unless something was wrong.

hope you are doing ok friend!!
:grouphug:

Gosh... I am so concerned now. Kimster, can you let us know if you have heard anything?

Prayers going out to you sweet soul, our Angel who cares, we miss you and hope you are okay!

If anyone has Angel's phone number I wish they would try calling her.
She wouldn't just stop coming here unless something was wrong.

I agree. This is what has me so worried. She is absolutely dedicated to WS.
She has been having health issues for a while. Normally she announces when she is going away or needing time to rest.
This is not liker her.
If there is any way she can be contacted maybe now is the time.
We, here at WS, care very much about Angel. I would like to help if she is facing hard times .
Prayers and positive energy for you Angel.

I agree. This is what has me so worried. She is absolutely dedicated to WS.
She has been having health issues for a while. Normally she announces when she is going away or needing time to rest.
This is not liker her.
If there is any way she can be contacted maybe now is the time.
We, here at WS, care very much about Angel. I would like to help if she is facing hard times .Prayers and positive energy for you Angel.

BBM

Count me in as well! Hopefully, someone on here knows how to contact her and will let us know something soon! <still praying for Angel Who Cares>

No answer yet. I am still trying to get hold of her.

Thank you JBean and Kimster! Waiting anxiously!!!

I am going to go way out on a limb here.
I have gotten some good information that tells me she is totally fine.
I cannot confirm it now, but I personally think it is safe to assume she is completely ok and all is well.

ETA: if I learn anything to the contrary I will let you know.

To clarify.... I have not heard from her.

Still nothing? I really hope she is OK!

Just an update that I still have been unable to confirm the information I have. I don't want to be intrusive or invade her privacy.
So,just want to keep you all posted. I do have a date in mind that I will start to think the info I have is not good, and that date has not arrived yet. So until then, all we can do is wait.
Sorry I am not more helpful.

Angel,

We miss you and love you here. Hope everything is okay. It just isn't the same without you. :blowkiss:

Mitzi

Just an update that I still have been unable to confirm the information I have. I don't want to be intrusive or invade her privacy.
So,just want to keep you all posted. I do have a date in mind that I will start to think the info I have is not good, and that date has not arrived yet. So until then, all we can do is wait.
Sorry I am not more helpful.

JBean, don't be sorry. I'm just hoping your info is correct and she's having the time of her life on a vacation. I don't blame you at all for not wanting to be intrusive and invade her privacy. I think your great to keep our worries down a bit. And thank you JBean from the bottom of my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper