Special Thanks to Angel Who Cares

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel Who Cares............my deepest sympathy on the loss of your father. Hugs...................

You're in my thoughts and prayers, Angel. Come back when you're ready. We'll be here.

You are not alone my friend. I hope you find some comfort here when you are ready.

Angel,
I was thinking about you today.

Sometimes it's so hard to bounce back after suffering a loss, but as you keep putting one foot in front of the other, day by day, it does get easier.

I hope you will come back to at least lurk and enjoy reading the daily threads even if you don't want to sign in yet. You don't have to do anything but read.

So much is happening now. So far this weekend, we have had 23 posts in the current news thread and we had 11 on Thursday so you can tell that things are really heating up as it gets closer to the trial date. There will be two hearings this next week that will be very interesting.

Some of the antics JB and his defense team are trying to pull will bring a hearty laugh to your belly, good tears to your eyes and may even make you snort.
Some of our posts will too!

Hugs and prayers for you.

Angel, your very special parents produced a very special daughter. I'm so sorry your Dad is not right there in person with the family ,but I am sure he thinks of you all as much as you think about him. I am so happy to have "met "you ,& have enjoyed your excellent contribution to WS. We look forward to having you back & in the mean time I know you can feel our love.(((((HUGS)))))

Bumping you back up to the top so you could be with the rest of us while we celebrate the excellent decisions that HHJP just rendered.
Justice is coming for Caylee!

Hi AngelWhoCares, We are missing you and hope you are able to climb on top of the waves real soon.

AngelWhoCares, I hope you are doing well. Know that you are missed here everyday, but take all the time you need to take care of you.

Thinking of you! :blowkiss:

AngleWhoCares, you are very missed and many prayers have been said for you and will continue to be said. GB you!

You wouls have been so busy today posting news updates in Caylee's case! I know you are pleased to know that our Judge Perry made some very important rulings for our Caylee today! Isn't it great?

AngelWhoCares, you are truly an Angel Who Cares! Now you take care of YOU also! Looking forward to seeing you back at WS when you feel up to it!

A member sent me this note from Angel:

AngelWhoCares: Tell them all I will be back next week..still dealing with health issues, but I'm ready to handle everything again! Thanks so much for everyone's prayers & thoughts at WS's too! ••

AngelWhoCares: Tell them all I will be back next week..still dealing with health issues, but I'm ready to handle everything again! Thanks so much for everyone's prayers & thoughts at WS's too! ••

So glad to have her back ! Just not the same without AWC's. I hope we can bring her some joy in the midst of sorrow.
Robin

Angel Who Cares is coming back? Yay! That just feels right. :blowkiss:

Angel I'm glad you're ready to come back and we are ready for you! You've been missed!

:party: :blowkiss:

whenever you're ready sweetie we all miss you! :grouphug:

Agree with all the posters THANK YOU AngelWhoCares ♥♥♥

Angel, where are you? Hope you're doing OK!

Anxious for your return, AWC! Love ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member