***SPOILER ALERT*** Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton - CONTENT DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JA on Lee, pg 292, direct quote:

"Now on the stand, he was throwing his parents under the bus,..."

JA on Lee, pg 292, direct quote:

"Now on the stand, he was throwing his parents under the bus,..."

Thank you, I was trying to go back through to get his exact quote. I don't have page #'s though since I read it on my Kindle...

Sorry - the plea agreement surprised me as Ashton describes it - wasn't trying to "get at you".

pfft. who thought that, silly. my bad, I'm sure...probably sounding incoherent at this point. i've gone at this for over 10 hours today,nothing else, plum ran out of brain juice awhile ago.

will check back in much later, or tomorrow.

Said it was heartbreaking to watch Dr. Warren's video overlaying the duct tape on Caylee's skull. He noticed that the jury had no visible reaction to the video.

FCA didn't have a problem watching it while the jurors were out of the room. When they played it a second time for the jurors, FCA fake cried in DS' armpit.

Off topic, I found out how tears work. My eye doc said I have dry eye and he could put silicone plugs in my eye ducts that lead to my nose in order to keep in more of my own tears. He said that's why your nose always runs when you cry. If you watch any video, watch for a runny nose, not tears because FCA was poking her eyes to make them tear.

IMO

Anyone noticed this? Ashton describes being in Dr. Halls (botanic expert) office when Dr. Hall explains to him that when a human body is in the process of decomposition the fluids that are released are toxic to plants. If you were to find a body in the middle stages of decomposition, you will find the grass underneath it dead. (This was in reference to the root growth on the remains)

I remember Cindy saying during the trial that they weren't able to grow grass in a particular spot in their backyard since the summer of 2008. Does anyone remember that? I think it shows that Caylee was at some point placed in the backyard. Maybe while Casey was trying to dig a hole with the shovel she borrowed.

pfft. who thought that, silly. my bad, I'm sure...probably sounding incoherent at this point. i've gone at this for over 10 hours today,nothing else, plum ran out of brain juice awhile ago.

will check back in much later, or tomorrow.

You have so well I was wondering how you were able to keep it up - again a big hug and thanks so much!

I just wanted to tell you all I am very appreciative that you are posting what is revealed in this book. I did not buy it.
It is upsetting to hear what went on and for the life of me I can not see how CA could continue to stand by her daughter after the disgusting things KC has said about her father. I generally try to see the good in people but I find nothing but ugly evil in KC. If I was her mother(thank God I am not) I would never want to see or hear from her again.

what was that statement by JB that popped up on JVM's show? Can't find it googling. about how his client denies the untruths said about her in JA's book? and ditto JB on denials about what JA said about him?

This is NOT a snark post, no matter how much it seems it must be just that.

Which one - the one where he says she is a liar extraordinaire and he has never seen anyone to even come close to her? :floorlaugh:

Wow. That is just...the entire jury was coldhearted and didn't give a carp and this proves it. Just Wow and I am so furious! :furious:
IMO "Village Idiots" ( I'm not really trying to be cute with that term, I really think that is what they are) - and I don't believe it had anything to do with being from a different county nor anything else other than the Defense totally lucked out when these fools were selected for this trial

I read the entire thing in about 8 hours, loved it but there were a few mistakes in the book. I haven't read any comments on here yet but now I'm ready!

:blowkiss:

You should let JA know about those mistakes... just saying!! :seeya:

JA informed Ants of JB's lie via their atty. CA called JB up and cursed him out for the lie. Ants went to see JA, with atty. Cindy angry, George had been crying, face bright red. CA actually supported George at this mtg.

Less hostility from Ants towards JA after this.

So basically George got really upset when he was being attacked. It was all about him and not about Caylee.

IMO

So basically George got really upset when he was being attacked. It was all about him and not about Caylee.

IMO

Wow.

George had just found out that his daughter was accusing him of molesting Caylee as well as OCA, and that he was being accused of molesting Caylee right before he murdered her in the swimming pool.

Personally, I think he had the right to be really upset (and a whole lot more than that), that it would have been weird if he hadn't been upset, and that he could be upset by finding out just how evil his daughter was AND be grieving about Caylee as well.

FCA didn't have a problem watching it while the jurors were out of the room. When they played it a second time for the jurors, FCA fake cried in DS' armpit.

Off topic, I found out how tears work. My eye doc said I have dry eye and he could put silicone plugs in my eye ducts that lead to my nose in order to keep in more of my own tears. He said that's why your nose always runs when you cry. If you watch any video, watch for a runny nose, not tears because FCA was poking her eyes to make them tear.

IMO

I have those plugs. One eye doesn't have fully functioning tear ducts. So when I cry I only cry out of one eye. Even with the plugs it doesn't allow that eye to cry, just stay more moist so my eye doesn't get too dry with contacts.

The only time I saw real, I mean for real tears from Casey during the trial was when her brother got on the stand. That was it.

Why she decided to show real emotion during that time of the trial is beyond me.

Otherwise Casey was just playing it up for the jury.

Wow.

George had just found out that his daughter was accusing him of molesting Caylee as well as OCA, and that he was being accused of molesting Caylee right before he murdered her in the swimming pool.

Personally, I think he had the right to be really upset (and a whole lot more than that), that it would have been weird if he hadn't been upset, and that he could be upset by finding out just how evil his daughter was AND be grieving about Caylee as well.

GA & CA had knowledge of OCA's molestation allegations (against GA & LA) well before this time, see OCA's Cookie letters. They had plenty of time, and microphones to get in front of, to dispute her claims, but they chose to have their attorney communicate their denial in a one time statement.

Personally, I'm more upset about the SODDI CA & GA attempted against Tony L (GA) Amy (CA) RM (CA) and Jesse (GA & CA). When they step up and apologize to these innocent people, maybe I'll feel a bit for GA.

Yes, but he didn't know about allegations that he molested Caylee and murdered her- that was brand new info to him at the time, per what JA says in his book.

I haven't been an apologist for George and am not now, but will say that I felt incredible rage and disgust reading about these allegations-- how could the person they were directed at destroying not be affected?

Yes, but he didn't know about allegations that he molested Caylee and murdered her- that was brand new info to him at the time, per what JA says in his book.

I haven't been an apologist for George and am not now, but will say that I felt incredible rage and disgust reading about these allegations-- how could the person they were directed at destroying not be affected?

I know my word sound cruel and unsympathetic to GA, but he was plenty cruel to many who tried find Caylee, or those they sucked into their vortex to serve their free OCA agenda. Now that he found himself front and center, perhaps I'll say "If they'll do it with you - they'll do it to you".

I will add, pretty much everything that came out of OCA mouth produced incredible rage and disgust.

ETA: Hope4more - thank you for all the updates today, its been a nice sneak-peak for me until my book arrives, and I appreciate all your efforts.

Thanks to all who read the book and keep us informed.
I do want to buy it, but I have been so busy, I simply forgot it is a new release.
Thanks!

Charging my IPAD right now. Already purchased the ebook on amazon. I guess I know what I will be doing for the next few hours....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner
Back