***SPOILER ALERT*** Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton - CONTENT DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I finished reading JA's book this morning... it provided closure for me... I noted that he did not mention the grief expert Dr. Sally Karioth... I wanted to read what his thoughts were on her... LOL

This article is a good recap of the book..

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...1114_1_casey-anthony-jose-baez-george-anthony

Thanks Harmony2 - I really really hope a WS member will ask him his thoughts on Sally at one of the book signings soon - might even provide a little "levity" to the meeting....:innocent:

As LG said (I think it was her!?!) - things move fast here - I want to make sure I haven't missed this thread yet!! Anyone??? :waitasec:

LOL you haven't missed it and Beach said she would send up the :fireworks: when MM gets the clearance to set up the thread. Cool, eh?

So you guys are sitting thread sitting here I want to at least let y'all know you're going to have to sit tight for a bit longer. How long? Not exactly sure, but I do know it will be at least a few more weeks. I can't explain further except to assure you that MM is as anxious as you guys are to spill his personal experience on the Q & A thread. It WILL happen, I promise you guys that. I know MM and he will contact me the minute he can talk.

Is there a text alert I could sign up for ? :giggle:

oh lordy, strawberry! :slap: I draw the line at mass texting everyone. lol I promise to find a way to make the :fireworks: go off all over the WS so everone is aware. I feel sure word will spread like wildfire.

I finished reading JA's book this morning... it provided closure for me... I noted that he did not mention the grief expert Dr. Sally Karioth... I wanted to read what his thoughts were on her... LOL

This article is a good recap of the book..

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...1114_1_casey-anthony-jose-baez-george-anthony

I noticed in that article that JB has a new PR guy, Michael Wright.

http://garsonwrightpublicrelations.com/aboutsspage.html

Evidently Mr. Wright handled the OJ book.

So you guys are sitting thread sitting here I want to at least let y'all know you're going to have to sit tight for a bit longer. How long? Not exactly sure, but I do know it will be at least a few more weeks. I can't explain further except to assure you that MM is as anxious as you guys are to spill his personal experience on the Q & A thread. It WILL happen, I promise you guys that. I know MM and he will contact me the minute he can talk.

oh lordy, strawberry! :slap: I draw the line at mass texting everyone. lol I promise to find a way to make the :fireworks: go off all over the WS so everone is aware. I feel sure word will spread like wildfire.
Well, if it involves further litigation that ultimately will annoy and inconvenience
little missy, I'll wait forever.
(Ok...not forever, cause my curiosity will kill me first, no doubt.)

Yes, I thought Jeff handled the questions just fine - but that's got to be one of the coldest interviews I've seen yet. No congratulations on his book - just bam bam bam - and then Jeff's face was classic at the end of the interview - that WTH is this over with yet?

That Greg guy seemed jealous amd very petty. IMO, he had zero decorum when it comes to conducting a smooth, meaningful interview. It was painful to watch But JA had all of the right answers. Maybe Greg had forgotten what a truly seasoned attorney he was dealing with and he was hoping to trip him up somehow.

Awww, Thanks Aedrys and everyone. I miss getting the bat signal! LOL

I've been meaning to come back and tell about my experiences, and how I ended up on the State's witness list and had to stop posting, pretty much. :eek:

But life gets in the way... finally got a job - actually, 3 of them - and have had little time to do much else... and of course, I was completely disgusted with the verdict, and heartbroken.

But I'll try to spend a little time here.... I got Jeff's book of course, but haven't had time to get more than a couple chapters read so far.
MM

It's really great to see you around these parts again! I'm looking forward to everything you'll be able to share with us.

It's really great to see you around these parts again! I'm looking forward to everything you'll be able to share with us.

Especially when we didn't know he was being kept "hostage" - maybe he could have sent up a bat signal so we could go and rescue him!! :rocker:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! My surprise is that I just got an email from my local library ..........." Imperfect justice : prosecuting Casey Anthony / Jeff Ashton with Lisa
Pulitzer. Materials you have on hold are now available at
your pick up library."

AUGH! I could have picked it up yesterday, but didn't check my mail. I'll be there first thing tomorrow though. For those that are short on funds and haven't been able to purchase - try your local library! My library had 5 copies!

I have resisted this book. I was ambivelent about it and I wasn't sure I wanted to pick the scab off, lol. I sat in a book store last night and dove right in-I am glad I did. It reminded me of why I liked Ashton. I think his hatred got in the way, but I like flawed people and I don't think he presented himself as a super hero. I also believe Casey's life will run parallel to OJ. I think she will be a fame *advertiser censored*, mistakenly believing she is relevant to anyone. She doesn't get that she will spend her life being overshadowed by Caylee, just as she was before she murdered her daughter. Casey has to step out into the world sometime. Then she will find out how she is simply a footnote. JMHO.

I have resisted this book. I was ambivelent about it and I wasn't sure I wanted to pick the scab off, lol. I sat in a book store last night and dove right in-I am glad I did. It reminded me of why I liked Ashton. I think his hatred got in the way, but I like flawed people and I don't think he presented himself as a super hero. I also believe Casey's life will run parallel to OJ. I think she will be a fame *advertiser censored*, mistakenly believing she is relevant to anyone. She doesn't get that she will spend her life being overshadowed by Caylee, just as she was before she murdered her daughter. Casey has to step out into the world sometime. Then she will find out how she is simply a footnote. JMHO.

Again, another time where I wish I could push my like button more than one time.......bump, bump, bump:maddening:is all I can do perhaps. :maddening:. I thought that I had ordered - but my order did not go through for some reason??? Anywhoo - I ordered when I found out from my local library - and already waiting for me to pick up. For those that are short on cash - do through library and/or do online. I posted in the 100's thread how to do an online download for free. Hmmmmmmm, can I post this in another thread also mods as I know we aren't supposed to post in multiple threads?

I received my book in the mail yesterday from SyraKelly thru the WS Book Club forum - sharing is SO nice!!! As soon as I got it - I started reading!! :woohoo:

Anyone who can't afford it or your library doesn't have a copy, like mine doesn't!! Please go here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155088"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Ok...I'm sure this must have been discussed, but with the thread being this long it may be near impossible to check...but did we know that there had been an area that was 5 inches deep and twelve inches long found dug out behind the Anthony's house? I remember the "disturbed soil" being brought up...but I hadn't realized it was this large.
Also, JA mentions that it was Jose who first appeared in Court for Casey? What about that lady public defender? Maybe he was confused?

Ok...I'm sure this must have been discussed, but with the thread being this long it may be near impossible to check...but did we know that there had been an area that was 5 inches deep and twelve inches long found dug out behind the Anthony's house? I remember the "disturbed soil" being brought up...but I hadn't realized it was this large.
Also, JA mentions that it was Jose who first appeared in Court for Casey? What about that lady public defender? Maybe he was confused?

Wasn't that just for the Grand Jury Indictment (she was the public defense for indigent accused ?) and then immediately after that Jose was there...rubbing his hands in glee...:innocent:

Wasn't that just for the Grand Jury Indictment (she was the public defense for indigent accused ?) and then immediately after that Jose was there...rubbing his hands in glee...:innocent:
Heck...I didn't know that she appeared via satellite (according to JA).
The lady attorney was the first one on the case. (July 18th)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-ZLQKn3vos"]YouTube - CASEY ANTHONY'S FIRST COURT APPEARANCE JULY 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444
Back