Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but my brother thought of this..

I live about 5 minutes away from Bolingbrook and they just completed the construction for the I-355 extension (in which part of it is in or right by Bolingbrook). At the time of Stacy's disappearance, the construction was still going on. My brother and his friends were saying that they think it could have been possible for Drew to go out there and bury the container under some of the stones before the pavement was layed down.

It's just a theory. I was wondering if anybody has an opinion about that or if anybody has any construction knowledge and thinks this could be a possiblity.

I live about 5 minutes away from Bolingbrook and they just completed the construction for the I-355 extension (in which part of it is in or right by Bolingbrook). At the time of Stacy's disappearance, the construction was still going on. My brother and his friends were saying that they think it could have been possible for Drew to go out there and bury the container under some of the stones before the pavement was layed down.

It's just a theory. I was wondering if anybody has an opinion about that or if anybody has any construction knowledge and thinks this could be a possiblity.

--->>>What date was it layed down, or better question what dates were any part of it layed immediately AFTER Stacy disappeared?

Crews did not work in the wee hours did they?

And it's a great theory. You know it's rumored that when Ted Bundy was a teen his first victim, a neighbor girl who dissapeared, was buried in the road that was being layed nearby. My sister lived in that neighborhood and Ted Bundy was her newspaper boy. No one really suspected Ted till many years later.

Alot of victims have been disposed of that way.

ETA: Kiplyn Davis from Utah is supposed to be under an office building. And the "three missing women" from Missouri are rumored to be under a parking lot.

--->>>What date was it layed down, or better question what dates were any part of it layed immediately AFTER Stacy disappeared?

Crews did not work in the wee hours did they?

I'm not sure exactly when it was layed down but I know they were working on it during the time of her disappearance. The extension is 12 miles and goes from I-55 to I-80, so if the part by Bolingbrook was already layed down, there may still have been other parts of it that were not.

As far as I know, I don't think the crews were working on it during the wee hours, but I can't be 100% certain of that.

I do know that it would have been possible for him to drive to it if he went around the road block signs.

Maisey – I think you should enter that as a tip at GretaWire. On the right hand side,
underneath the first advertisement you can send tips (anonymous if you like)
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

i.b.nora-Thanks for the link. I think I'll go ahead and submit it. I would think that they would've thought of that, but I haven't heard anythiing about them even mentioning that possibility around here. My uncle lives a few streets behind Drew, so he drives by a lot of the searches and hears a lot about where they seem to be looking and he hasn't heard anybody mention I-355 either.

"I wish something would happen one way or the other," he said. "Let's get this going. Either get me or don't get me."

Drew acts like this is a game. It is eerily reminiscent of Scott Peterson and the "deadly game" he was playing with Modesto police. I hope DP meets the same fate - arrested and convicted!

The impression I get is that DrewP was a patrol officer, not a detective or involved in a lot of the investigative area. And from what I have seen, LE will take statements they recieve from the suspect and compare them to not only the evidence, but also to the public statements.

Now LE hasn't been saying what evidence they have, and they haven't contradicted much that DrewP has been saying. But I think they now know a large percentage of what happened, of exactly where DrewP went that day and who he talked to. I just wonder if they haven't been sitting back and keeping quiet in order to watch what DrewP has been saying and to give him more rope to hang himself. But as DrewP now looks like he isn't going to talk anymore, LE has no longer has reason to put off arresting him.

I live about 5 minutes away from Bolingbrook and they just completed the construction for the I-355 extension (in which part of it is in or right by Bolingbrook).

I'm in the area too, and remember the I-355 extension opened for the first time on November 12th.

I am still trying to figure in Stacy's car and how that will work in the scheme of things. The cadaver dogs hit in only two places we know know of (meaning they may have hit on more and that info has not been released)..the bedroom and Stacy's car. And both cars were missing for sometime Sunday evening. Could brother Paul have helped in the moving of the vehicles..and at some point Stacy's body must have been in the car itself or the trunk. But it's the truck that everyone keeps saying held the box , the barrel..
Anyone have any thoughts about her car and what Drew was doing with it on Sunday night? Especially with the new info on Drew's appearance at the truck plaza..it seems Drew was moving her body around alot, yet the cadaver dogs never hit on his truck, that we know of yet.

Could he have moved her body into the car at the Clow airfield and then used her car in the disposal, while possibly Paul followed in the Denali? Or maybe Paul followed in his own car?

I agree. While Thomas Morphey only transferred the container from the upstairs bedroom to the Denali, DP may have transferred the container to Stacy's car. With both the Denali and Stacy's car in the driveway of the Peterson home at 2:30am, and DP and another man at a truck stop at 3:30am trying to find a trucker to transport a package, this suggests a third car was involved.

After Drew killed Stacy, wouldn't her scent still be on him when he moved her car from the airport? Could this be why the dog hit on her car?

Also, we don't know officially what the dogs hit on...because the report came from Sharon...not LE.

It doesn't mean a third car was involved! After the phone call from Bruce and after Cassandra last saw the vehicles in the driveway....Drew and probably Paul simply drove the Denali to the truck stop. The body could still have been in the Denali while it was sitting in the driveway in front of his house....maybe he was waiting until he thought Cassandra had gone home and would leave him alone long enough for him to go to the truck stop. After he had not seen or heard from her in an hour...he felt the coast was clear.

Kimberly Guilfoyle is reporting on this on her program, The Lineup. Right now she interviewing Reem Odeh, one of DP's attorneys. She's excusing DP's behavior as "people react to tragedy differently."

Defense attorney, Mickey Sherman, says DP is hurting himself by all the media interviews and his treatment of the press. He says the evidence is damning. Pat Brosnan, former NYPD detective, says the statistical probability is that DP is either guilty or the most unlucky in the world. He says his behavior now - not showing grief, etc. will come back to haunt him.

Kimberly Guilfoyle is reporting on this on her program, The Lineup. Right now she interviewing Reem Odeh, one of DP's attorneys. She's excusing DP's behavior as "people react to tragedy differently."

Defense attorney, Mickey Sherman, says DP is hurting himself by all the media interviews and his treatment of the press. He says the evidence is damning. Pat Brosnan, former NYPD detective, says the statistical probability is that DP is either guilty or the most unlucky in the world. He says his behavior now - not showing grief, etc. will come back to haunt him.

I think Brodsky was really tired of digging the hole in all by. He needed some help to get the job done. Odeh is doing a fine job now.

Kimberly is interviewing Laurrie Bingehheimer, friend of Lisa Stebic, and Pam Bosco on the two cases. Pam says that the news of TM help moving the barrel and the news of the clergyman, all fall into their time line.

Interviewing Dr. Baden. Convinced that the KS death is homocide because of the original autopsy report findings, and the numerous bruises that point to a struggle in which she was beaten up. Dr. Baden in still in Bolingbrook.

I think Brodsky was really tired of digging the hole in all by. He needed some help to get the job done. Odeh is doing a fine job now.

Odeh is really toned down compared to Joel Brodsky. At least she's not making disparaging remarks about people who come forward with information.

Odeh is really toned down compared to Joel Brodsky. At least she's not making disparaging remarks about people who come forward with information.
I agree. It is like playing good cop/bad cop. She is the more sedate one of the two. She is trying to garner some sympathy (not working) for Drew and his children.

She doesn't seem very polished to me. She is young and attractive, though. Wonder who she is dating? ;)

She doesn't seem very polished to me. She is young and attractive, though. Wonder who she is dating? ;)

Now we know why Drew hired Brodsky..she's the assistant on the case...old Drew can't let an opportunity like that slip by, can he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces