Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was about the timing of the letter coming out in the media- right after the A&E special about Drew Peterson on Sunday. BTW I loved the panel's comments about it on Greta's show last night.

Ooooh I see what you mean Dobler!! I am the one that took it wrong! Yes, the timing was very Brodskyesk. (I came up with a new word!)

I stand corrected Dobler! My bad!

That is a very good point though. Didn't the first letter also come right after a interview with either Brodsky or DP?? Seems to be a pattern!

SS: Love the new coined word of "Brodskyesk". LOL

LOL Thanks, LD! I have a feeling we will be using it like we do "According to Drew" quotes.

Morning everyone.......
Just maybe if stacy was put in water, the container will pop up.
VERY bad storms and tornado's yesterday.
We have flood warnings and ALL the rivers are moving quickly and rising fast.
And it's been VERY warm for 2 days now, high 50's-60's.
Crossing fingers......:angel:

Morning everyone.......

Sorry to hear that you are having bad storms, but the rising temps and the rising water level may help in this case. I pray that is so.

Today's the first day I'm able to get back in here...I emailed Tricia on Saturday night & she told me there was a big tech problem with the server. Now I'm seeing there were postings on these past few days, I'm confused! Any one know what happened? Did it only happen to me???

I sincerely hope with the storms she'll surface...
But just because it was warm for 2 days doesn't mean the water temp rose much. Takes a lot of warm days for the rivers to warm.

Does anyone know how much rain they got???

But just because it was warm for 2 days doesn't mean the water temp rose much. Takes a lot of warm days for the rivers to warm.

Still raining and the 3rd day of over 50...:eek:

Today's the first day I'm able to get back in here...I emailed Tricia on Saturday night & she told me there was a big tech problem with the server. Now I'm seeing there were postings on these past few days, I'm confused! Any one know what happened? Did it only happen to me???

No, not just you. I think some just got the jump on us in realizing that the board was back up.

I just read the article on the alleged picture. How hard would it be to fake the picture?

Find an appropriate picture in an album that shows Stacy in a parking lot. Use the cell phone to take a pic of the pic. Send it to a contact who then transfers it to their computer and prints it. Mail it back to DrewP.

Or cut out a photo of Stacy from another photo- paste it into a photo of the parking lot.

I notice that nowhere in the article does it say that DrewP or JAB turned the photo and letter over to LE. The previous 'alleged sighting' of Stacy, JAB was very clear that they had turned it over to LE.

I just read the article on the alleged picture. How hard would it be to fake the picture?

Find an appropriate picture in an album that shows Stacy in a parking lot. Use the cell phone to take a pic of the pic. Send it to a contact who then transfers it to their computer and prints it. Mail it back to DrewP.

Or cut out a photo of Stacy from another photo- paste it into a photo of the parking lot.

I notice that nowhere in the article does it say that DrewP or JAB turned the photo and letter over to LE. The previous 'alleged sighting' of Stacy, JAB was very clear that they had turned it over to LE.

Photo shopped it...good catch....
Finger prints(if any) and post mark should help in finding the person who sent it. Maybe......

Good thing is that LE can figure out if it was photoshopped...hope it gets sent to them

Morning everyone.......

FYI: The tornadoes were nowhere near Bolingbrook. One was near Rockford (FAR north) and the other was in Kenosha County, Wisconsin.

The storms in the Joliet/Bolingbrook area were not that bad. We had a few heavy downpours and thunderstorms, LOTS of lightning, and it was 67 degrees yesterday! :)

It's rainy and 53 right now. Temp is supposed to drop by tonight into the 30s and possible snow.

About 2 to 2-1/2 inches so far over the past 3 days.

FYI: The tornadoes were nowhere near Bolingbrook. One was near Rockford (FAR north) and the other was in Kenosha County, Wisconsin.

The storms in the Joliet/Bolingbrook area were not that bad. We had a few heavy downpours and thunderstorms, LOTS of lightning, and it was 67 degrees yesterday! :)

It's rainy and 53 right now. Temp is supposed to drop by tonight into the 30s and possible snow.

The rain and melted snow runs into rivers, right.
Then were does it go?
Was on the news tis morning rivers are rising and moving fast.
River by me has and continuing to rise.
Never said tornadoes were in bolingbrook.....

I'm trying to think of the bright side...:)

The rain and melted snow runs into rivers, right.
Then were does it go?
Was on the news tis morning rivers are rising and moving fast.
River by me has and continuing to rise.
Never said tornadoes were in bolingbrook.....

I'm trying to think of the bright side...:)

As far as I've seen, the Southern branch of the Des Plaines (near Lockport) is no where near flood stage. I should know, I live about 4 blocks away from it.

The Chicago Sanitary and Ship Canal has dams that control the waters, if they should rise. If you're familiar with the Canal, it drains waste water from sewage treatment plants in Chicago to the Des Plaines River Joliet which then carries it to the Illinois River where it get dumped eventually in the Mississippi River.

FYI: There are many locks and dams along the S&S Canal to control the flow of water so nothing gets out of hand. With barges and millions of dollars worth of cargo, I'm sure you can see how controlling flood surge and current is very important. If I'm correct, the dams keep the current under a certain speed.

IF Stacy was dumped into the CS&S, then I'm quite sure that the dams are controlling the flow of the Canal, so unfortunately, I don't think current would help her surface. What current there is, and the suction effect created by the barges, would merely push her farther down the Canal.

Her best bet of surfacing is decomposition and the resulting gases that could help that barrel come bobbing to the surface. I hate to sound so pessimistic, but these are the facts. I honestly don't think they'll find her anytime soon. If she IS indeed in the Canal and is left there, she probably won't come bobbing to the surface until mid-summer, if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata