Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's the first day I'm able to get back in here...I emailed Tricia on Saturday night & she told me there was a big tech problem with the server. Now I'm seeing there were postings on these past few days, I'm confused! Any one know what happened? Did it only happen to me???

The forum was mostly down from Friday through late Monday night. There were a couple of times it came back up briefly. One time, Sunday night, it was up and I posted a message and then when I went to read another thread, it was down again. I think it did that a couple of times over the weekend, and that's why there's a few posts. The forum would be up - people would post a couple of messages - and then it was down again.

FYI: There are many locks and dams along the S&S Canal to control the flow of water so nothing gets out of hand. With barges and millions of dollars worth of cargo, I'm sure you can see how controlling flood surge and current is very important. If I'm correct, the dams keep the current under a certain speed.

IF Stacy was dumped into the CS&S, then I'm quite sure that the dams are controlling the flow of the Canal, so unfortunately, I don't think current would help her surface. What current there is, and the suction effect created by the barges, would merely push her farther down the Canal.

Her best bet of surfacing is decomposition and the resulting gases that could help that barrel come bobbing to the surface. I hate to sound so pessimistic, but these are the facts. I honestly don't think they'll find her anytime soon. If she IS indeed in the Canal and is left there, she probably won't come bobbing to the surface until mid-summer, if at all.

And, the sad truth is that millions have already been spent trying to find her. I don't know how much more time and money will be given to her case.

This is just my own opinion the reason I believe that these letters are being sent to drew is that he is behind this why?

Because he's a dumb azz who thinks he will never get caught.. :crazy: :D

Windchime,
Delete this if you need too. ;)

:blowkiss: Thanks Mysteriew & Leila for your explanations...Much appreciated! I was so :confused:

kpass: I was convinced that my Internet Explorer was failing somehow. I could get through one minute and not the next. There are threads around where people are discussing the server problems. WindChime is asking people to take the pictures out of their signatures, and to clean out your subscriptions:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58248
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50615&page=5

Remember the storms before Laci and Connor surfaced? I hope and pray Stacy is found

I agree - never say never. People were sure that Laci would never be found, and people said daily that she had washed out to sea. But then she appeared on the shore after the storm of the century.

I believe in divine intervention, and anything can happen.

Just came back from driving to the canal,where they were last looking with drivers.
Water level sure went up. All rivers that I went past (smaller then the canal) are way up. By me it's up to the bridge.
If she was put in water, maybe the fast moving water will unlodge it...:waitasec:

Did Drew drive or fly to Florida? Because if he drove, his route would take him through Kentucky where he could easily slip a letter into a mailbox.

Never mind...I see now where they said the letter was postmarked from Cincinatti...

I just read the article on the alleged picture. How hard would it be to fake the picture?

Find an appropriate picture in an album that shows Stacy in a parking lot. Use the cell phone to take a pic of the pic. Send it to a contact who then transfers it to their computer and prints it. Mail it back to DrewP.

Or cut out a photo of Stacy from another photo- paste it into a photo of the parking lot.

I notice that nowhere in the article does it say that DrewP or JAB turned the photo and letter over to LE. The previous 'alleged sighting' of Stacy, JAB was very clear that they had turned it over to LE.
He has plenty of photos of Stacy probably taken with a cell phone (stalking her remember?)...so he wouldn't even have to "fake it". He would just have to make sure no date was on the photo.

The letter:

Mr. Joel Peterson
6 Pheasant Chase Court
Bolingbrook, Illinois 60490

Mr. Peterson,

I was in the parking lot at the mall in Florence Kentucky, on the Macy's side entrance on November 18, 2007 and saw your wife with another man. I so happened to have a news article on the front seat of my car and it had a picture of your wife on the front of one of the sections. When I saw your wife as I parked I grabbed the article and looked at her and then the picture several times and was stunned. She was standing between cars in the parking lot about half way out from the mall entrance. I saw a man with her and it looked like they were scoping out cars in the parking lot.

I watched for sometime and it appeared they locked their keys in the car or so it seemed. I took the opportunity to rip the picture from the paper and bring it with me to them. The man walked into the mall and when I approached her she was nervous acting and I asked if she locked her keys in the car to ease her anxiety, she said yes. When I asked which car, she said he will be right back and he will take care of it. I asked if I could call the cops for her and she said "just mind your own business". I pulled the picture out and said "have you seen this woman" and she said, "please don't ruin my life please, I just want to be left alone, please". I pulled out my cell phone and she rant flat out and cut through cars and ran and I could not track her.

I drove around the mall and encountered a Boone County Sheriff deputy and told him he might want to look for a woman that looks like Stacy Peterson in the parking lot and he said "yeah ok, if it is I'm not going to help him that crooked cop" I assume meaning you.

I am afraid to come forward due to the press and I took a picture of her on my phone but I am afraid that the press will victimize me. If this goes to trial I will appear on my own, I will wait to see how this pans out, I am sorry, I am afraid what will happen to me if I come forward, everyone thinks your guilty because of the press. Fox news has a evil woman named Kimberly Guilfoyle and she is an ex-prosecutor and she is attacking you and I am sure fox will attack me if I come forward, like the rest of the press.

Good luck!!!

From: Kentucky cops say they have no record of Peterson sighting

" everyone thinks your guilty because of the press."

Oh give me a break...the poor little victim Drew!

Boy, he takes every opportunity to let everyone know how victimized he is. Even in a fake letter to himself. He just cannot help himself.

kpass: I was convinced that my Internet Explorer was failing somehow. I could get through one minute and not the next. There are threads around where people are discussing the server problems. WindChime is asking people to take the pictures out of their signatures, and to clean out your subscriptions:

It's the server.......................................
Had trouble all day....
It's the server.........................................

"I drove around the mall and encountered a Boone County Sheriff deputy and told him he might want to look for a woman that looks like Stacy Peterson in the parking lot and he said "yeah ok, if it is I'm not going to help him that crooked cop"..."

"In a release, Boone County Sheriff’s Office (Ky.) spokesman Tom Scheben said the department had no record of any report regarding the Peterson case.

He said the department does not usually patrol the mall area but one deputy was in the mall that day to open a locked car. The deputy said he had not been approached by anybody about the Peterson case."

Police Plan to Investigate Letter Claiming Sighting of Missing Stacy Peterson If They Get It

"Illinois State Police plan to investigate an anonymous letter claiming a sighting of missing Stacy Peterson in Kentucky if the original copy is turned over to investigators, FOX News learned Tuesday."

"Sgt. Luis Gutierrez, a spokesman for Illinois State Police, told FOXNews.com that if presented with the letter, investigators would treat it like any other lead. The investigation includes nearly 900 leads, Gutierrez added."

:laugh: What a load of bs...DP is unflippinbelievable.
I was in the parking lot at the mall in Florence Kentucky, on the Macy's side entrance on November 18, 2007 and saw your wife with another man. I so happened to have a news article on the front seat of my car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata