Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trino,

Your right women leave their children all the time. They don't usually break all communication with their family or friends.

Being a mother of 5 and a grandmother of 6, can't even fathom leaving my kids or my kids leaving their kids.

Unfortunately, after registering here at ws, I am finding out that not only do mothers/grandmothers leave, but they also kill their own. I mean I knew this happens, but here it shows how it happens every day some where!!

Okay, sorry for going off track.

I'm a bit discouraged. I just checked Gretawire and she's announced that Texas Equasearch - Tim Miller, is pulling out of the search. I know this was expected, but now it's confirmed.

Greta also posted that she's on the ground in Bolingbrook and will be doing her entire show tonight from there. She asks viewers to guess where she's going to do the show from. She said she will be inside where it will be warm. My guess is she will be doing the show from Sharon's house.

According to all accounts, DP was gone from his house for a period of 10 - 12 hours on Sunday, Oct. 28th. He could have taken Stacy much further from Bolingbrook. At a time when the search effort is winding down, I feel the search needs to be expanded further away from Bolingbrook........but where? It's discouraging to know that with the search winding down, and reports of winter weather on the way - snow expected late next week, Stacy won't be found.

Aww they are pulling out already? It don't seem like they were there long enough.. Unfortunately though I don't think Stacy is in the general area and I also think he did something to her that we will never know...:mad:

I'm a bit discouraged. I just checked Gretawire and she's announced that Texas Equasearch - Tim Miller, is pulling out of the search. I know this was expected, but now it's confirmed.

Greta also posted that she's on the ground in Bolingbrook and will be doing her entire show tonight from there. She asks viewers to guess where she's going to do the show from. She said she will be inside where it will be warm. My guess is she will be doing the show from Sharon's house.

According to all accounts, DP was gone from his house for a period of 10 - 12 hours on Sunday, Oct. 28th. He could have taken Stacy much further from Bolingbrook. At a time when the search effort is winding down, I feel the search needs to be expanded further away from Bolingbrook........but where? It's discouraging to know that with the search winding down, and reports of winter weather on the way - snow expected late next week, Stacy won't be found.

Aww they are pulling out already? It don't seem like they were there long enough.. Unfortunately though I don't think Stacy is in the general area and I also think he did something to her that we will never know...:mad:

It is very sad isn't it? Tim's frustrated from the last of cooperation from ISP. He says too many ego's and too much politics in this case.

How sad to hear that Tim and the rest of Equasearch are leaving.

I've said it many times on different threads that I believe that the search needed to be expanded.

by Greta Van Susteren
we were just told that although Texas Equusearch is no longer here in Bolingbrook, there is expected a big search tomorrow…and a vigil tomorrow (Saturday.)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/16/update-stacy-peterson/

Yep!

Also Friday, friends and family of Stacy Peterson and Kathleen Savio announced a ribbon ceremony Saturday in honor of the women.

The group will meet at 4 p.m. at Savio's old house, 392 Pheasant Chase Drive in Bolingbrook. The group will walk from Savio's home to the Peterson home, tying blue and pink ribbons on all the trees, said Sharon Bychowski, Peterson's next-door neighbor.

Also, the search for Stacy will resume at 8 a.m. Volunteers should meet at the Westbrook Christian Church, 1175 Lily Cache Lane. The search will end at 3 p.m. for the ribbon ceremony.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...webnov17,0,461447.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

I wish I had the money to buy a plane ticket to be there tomorrow!!!! If anyone here is going there, please please, take my prayers. And my legs, arms, etc. for the search.

Thanks!

Yep!

Also Friday, friends and family of Stacy Peterson and Kathleen Savio announced a ribbon ceremony Saturday in honor of the women.

The group will meet at 4 p.m. at Savio's old house, 392 Pheasant Chase Drive in Bolingbrook. The group will walk from Savio's home to the Peterson home, tying blue and pink ribbons on all the trees, said Sharon Bychowski, Peterson's next-door neighbor.

Also, the search for Stacy will resume at 8 a.m. Volunteers should meet at the Westbrook Christian Church, 1175 Lily Cache Lane. The search will end at 3 p.m. for the ribbon ceremony.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-

petersonpath_webnov17,0,461447.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

I love it, Drew is going to have to look at the ribbons when he comes and goes.

I keep thinking how bad the atmosphere must be in the case for Tim Miller to pull out. How many times has he done searches? I'm sure he's run into opposition before. That gives you an idea how bad the behind the scenes BS must be.

This is really a sad development. I posted on another thread that I had a dream last night that Stacey was placed in a smaller than normal container and dropped from a plane. Like I said I am not a "psychic" or "prophet" it was simply a dream. I was, though, prior to following asleep trying to think of all the ways he could of disposed of her body. I am thinking with all the "covering" up going on there, ect it would be good for someone there to research who all his friends are. Do any of them have planes? By the way I kept hearing in the dream "Get on the main road and it faded onto something that started with an "H"...can't remember the name. Does anyone know of any main road or highway there that is connected with an H? I also saw in my dream a fancy hotel by this highway.
Like I said, just a dream. But right now I am praying for answers.:)

I keep thinking how bad the atmosphere must be in the case for Tim Miller to pull out. How many times has he done searches? I'm sure he's run into opposition before. That gives you an idea how bad the behind the scenes BS must be.

I don't know what the deal is but maybe the area is used to using other teams? From the media links thread:

The Illinois State Patrol Is Asking The St. Louis County Search Squad For Help

The St. Louis County search and rescue squad has been called to assist in one of the most talked about cases in the country today.
23–year–old Stacy Peterson of Illinois has been missing for over two weeks.

The Illinois State Patrol contacted the St. Louis County Rescue Squad due to its expertise and advanced equipment.

"We've been very successful in search efforts here in St. Louis County and in Northeastern MN and I think the authorities in Illinois are aware of our track record," said St. Louis County Sheriff Ross Litman.

http://www.northlandsnewscenter.com/news/local/11252616.html

You are so right on! The only part I question is "surviving" the relationship. I think it's better to leave then try to survive. :angel:

By surviving, I meant coming out alive. His first 2 wives left quietly.
In his interview he said he still talks to wife 2. The daughter said in her interview on Greta that the mom was scared. She was scared enough not to confront him. In my opinion, that is why she is still alive.

Tim really does know what he is doing and they just lost a good asset there... I wish they would set their ego's to the side for a minute and let other people in but then again if they would of done their job to begin with years ago I doubt Kathleen would be dead or Stacy missing right now! They know all eyes are on them and they don't look too good. What on earth is wrong with that town? Why did they let DP collect his pension and accept his retirement? Ughhhh... :banghead:

It is very sad isn't it? Tim's frustrated from the last of cooperation from ISP. He says too many ego's and too much politics in this case.

Tim really does know what he is doing and they just lost a good asset there... I wish they would set their ego's to the side for a minute and let other people in but then again if they would of done their job to begin with years ago I doubt Kathleen would be dead or Stacy missing right now! They know all eyes are on them and they don't look too good. What on earth is wrong with that town? Why did they let DP collect his pension and accept his retirement? Ughhhh... :banghead:

The only good that might come out of it is when he is arrested the proceeds of the pension could take care of the minor children.

Just read in the comments section of Greta wire that the man from AMW was on Starr Jones Court TV show this afternoon and said that LE has verified all the phone records of Peterson and that he did not, I repeat did not receive a call from her or any cell or land line at 9PM Sunday night..
Meaning this is the first of many lies of Drew's that are starting to unravel.

I will go see if I can find a link to this.

I will follow up for confirmation and links, but this is the latest gathered from my travels through the blogosphere:

AMW reporter is saying that LE has phone records for landline and cell and there are no phone calls between Drew and Stacy the day she disappeared.

There is an investigation into Drew Petersons fellow officers.

Dr Baden is perfoming Kathleen's autopsy today.

ETA: Drew is a highly trained martial arts expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mebleswiata