Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Sun-Times article regarding Grand jury testimony of Scott Rossetto.

This could be more bad news for DP. If he says she left for another man, this would seem to be the man if they were exchanging text messages.

Well, he is obviously still here so who is the mystery man, Drew? He kept tabs on her enough to know she was at Denny's with this guy, but he has no idea who the other guy she left with is? :hand:

http://www.suntimes.com/index.html

November 21st, 2007 3:38 PM Eastern
Update….. Sgt. Peterson

by Greta Van Susteren
Sgt. Drew Peterson’s lawyer - Joel Brodsky - will be ON THE RECORD tonight at 10pm. Picture of Brodsky is below: (do you have a question for him? post here….)
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/21/update-sgt-peterson-2/2158/
And right now Sharon Bychowski is being questioned by the Illinois State Police regarding “phone calls” — we are awaiting more information on what that means….so check back.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/21/update-sgt-peterson-2/

Go to the below link and click on the blue audiowave box to listen:
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/1...op-on-this-conversation-in-sgt-peterson-case/

by Greta Van Susteren
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/1...-stacys-sisters-ashes-with-sgt-peterson/1919/
Here is your chance….eavesdrop on the conversation I just had with OTR’s producer Steph Watts …Steph is in Bolingbrook, Illinois:
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/02/pod-casting-the-gretacast//
To eavesdrop on the phone call (and to get the latest) click on the blue box:

This could be more bad news for DP. If he says she left for another man, this would seem to be the man if they were exchanging text messages.

Well, he is obviously still here so who is the mystery man, Drew? He kept tabs on her enough to know she was at Denny's with this guy, but he has no idea who the other guy she left with is? :hand:

He asked me how I’d react if my wife was with another man,” Rossetto said.
Drew, the question is how did you react?

As per link it says
Rossetto, 35, told the Herald News last week that Stacy reached out to him about three weeks before she disappeared. He initially said he never met with her, but changed his story this afternoon after testifying before a Will County grand jury looking into the case.

He also had said
Rossetto has said he only knew Stacy because his twin brother and a friend had dated Stacy years ago — before she married Peterson. Rossetto said he had not heard from Stacy Peterson in years until she called him last month.

So how old was Stacy at the time his brother who is 8 years older dated her?

Wow!! I was reallywrong about Rossetto being the owner of a car repair service..he's a nurse. I beleive I read previously that Stacey dated his brother after she broke up her high school boyfriend..so that relationship would have been around the time Drew first met her.

Also it appears that the GJ is not just looking at Kathleen's death, but Stacy's disappearance...which I thought but was confused because that was never really stated until now. It just seemed from the people they were questioning they were going in two seperate directions for two different cases..but originally I thought they were just looking into Kathleen's death. I hope I have that info correct now.

Hmmmm...well...I guess him being a nurse isn't as exciting as him being in the car repair biz!

One reason she could be in touch with him is because she was in school to become a nurse, Yes? I wonder if they have had contact while in school?

I know someone who is very much like Drew Peterson. In this case, a couple were divorced 10 years ago. The wife filed for divorce from her controlling and abusive husband. From the moment she moved out of their home, he followed her, left nasty messages on her cell phone and home answering machine, and was the immediate suspect when the tires on her car were slashed on two separate occasions. The ex-husband ended up being arrested for felony stalking and spent 9 months in jail. Three years later the ex-husband had a girlfriend, who broke off with him. He did the same thing - followed her, left nasty messages on her cell phone and home answering machine, and did $800 worth of damage to her car. He was arrested for that and spent 4 months in jail. Last December he left threatening messages on his ex-wife's cell phone again, and has been charged with making terrorist threats. He's going through the court system and his ex-wife has been told that this time he's facing 3 years in state prison.
Which in my book is ridiculous he was even OUT of jail the first time after exhibiting such behavior. Obsessive thinking and stalking are signs of later more violent abuse. To lock these men away without therapy and for only a short term stint does nothing to change their thinking process. They are probably more dangerous when they come out of jail after a few months than before they went in. It gives them time for the anger to build and them to plan revenge.

Stalking laws have changed, but penalties need to be stiffer and therapies need to be court ordered.

On Tuesday, the Tribune learned that Harvey police officer Marcus Patterson also appeared before that grand jury Nov. 7. Patterson, 34, was a Bolingbrook police officer from October 1999 to April 2002 and worked on the department's Gang Suppression Unit, headed by Drew Peterson, Lt. Ken Teppel said.

and

Members of Texas EquuSearch, which has led the volunteer searches, have gone home and made no plans to return.
"They were a great team. I didn't know how long they could stay," Bosco said. "They did bring a lot of energy and resources, so I'd never have anything negative to say about them. We have to work within our means and so did they."

http://www.policeone.com/officer-misconduct-internal-affairs/articles/1630712/

I think the reason Drew Peterson is so smug is because he knows that Stacy will never be found. Why? Because she is in the landfill. He was a cop who knew his way around town. He knows the dump schedules of various dumpsters around town. It would be very easy for him to have dumped her in a dumpster right before pickup. It is nearly impossible to find a body that's been disposed of this way. I'll bet hundreds of people are disposed of in this fashion annually and are never found.

I think the reason Drew Peterson is so smug is because he knows that Stacy will never be found.
Why? Because she is in the landfill. He was a cop who knew his way around town. He knows the dump schedules of various dumpsters around town
. It would be very easy for him to have dumped her in a dumpster right before pickup. It is nearly impossible to find a body that's been disposed of this way. I'll bet hundreds of people are disposed of in this fashion annually and are never found.

I think that could be very possible Pepper, expecially if he had her is say a sleeping or duffle bag that was placed in a dumpster/bin.

Front loading compactor refuse trucks would have done their job and a body would be hard to identify by the time the back load was emptied at the landfill. Only cadavor dogs now would be able to locate her at any landfill.

Disposing of the body in a dumpster just prior to pick up is a good theory. At this point DP probably thinks he's in the clear.......the searches haven't found the body, Texas Equasearch has left, and the weather is going to bring snow any day now. He thinks this is all going to go away and he can go on the prowl for wife #5. :(

Disposing of the body in a dumpster just prior to pick up is a good theory. At this point DP probably thinks he's in the clear.......the searches haven't found the body, Texas Equasearch has left, and the weather is going to bring snow any day now. He thinks this is all going to go away and he can go on the prowl for wife #5. :(

The cold weather will also help preserve a body so that leaves a little hope if the body is found.

He asked me how I’d react if my wife was with another man,” Rossetto said.
Drew, the question is how did you react?

This article only makes DP look more guilty, imo. Can you imagine this meeting? As smug and arrogant as he is with the media, I can only imagine how he attempted to intimidate this man when he found Stacy and Scott at the restaraunt.

DP is used to being the cheater, not the cheatee.

This article only makes DP look more guilty, imo. Can you imagine this meeting? As smug and arrogant as he is with the media, I can only imagine how he attempted to intimidate this man when he found Stacy and Scott at the restaraunt.

DP is used to being the cheater, not the cheatee.

To me it gives Drew more MO to kill Stacy. What I love is Scott and his twin look like they'd kick DP's *ss in a heartbeat. Too bad they didn't. I can only imagine how scared poor Stacy felt when Drew showed up at the table. And I can only imagine her fear as she drove home. I bet this was the beginning of the end for her.

I might be on the wrong Peterson thread, but did anyone see Dan Abrams tonight with the info about the fiancee that turned him down? (or is that fiance?)

I might be on the wrong Peterson thread, but did anyone see Dan Abrams tonight with the info about the fiancee that turned him down? (or is that fiance?)

I read the article. I will have to go track the Dan Abrams video down!

Here is a timeline I've put together for the month before Stacy went missing. Interesting in hindsight. I will PM Maureeng if she wants to add it to hers. If I have anything wrong, please post a correction.

In the month before Stacy disappeared…

10-8, Stacy’s uncle said Drew didn’t believe that classes were held on Columbus Day and accused Stacy of lying to him.

10-17, Stacy sends marriage in trouble email to Steve Cesares.

10-17 or 18, Stacy called her stepsister Debby, to give Debby, her new cell phone number. Stacy wants to get together with their kids in a couple of weeks.

10-18 Drew and Stacy’s wedding anniversary. Drew gives her expensive ring.

10-19, Scott Rossetto says that he and Stacy were having lunch at Denny’s when Drew showed up. Stacy discusses not being happy in her marriage. Scott says to get an attorney.

10-24, Stacy called her stepsister Kerry, to give Kerry her new cell number. Said her new cell phone number was because Drew had figured out how to track her cell phone. Stacy said marriage counseling wasn’t going very well.

10-25, Stacy calls Pam Bosco about renting one of her properties. Stacy discusses divorcing Drew. Pam says get an attorney.

10-28, Stacy goes missing.

DATE? Sharon sees Stacy sitting outside with boxes crying ans saying she wants Drew to leave.

To me it gives Drew more MO to kill Stacy. What I love is Scott and his twin look like they'd kick DP's *ss in a heartbeat. Too bad they didn't. I can only imagine how scared poor Stacy felt when Drew showed up at the table. And I can only imagine her fear as she drove home. I bet this was the beginning of the end for her.

I'm sure she was terrified. Thanks for the timeline, as well.

"10-24, Stacy called her stepsister Kerry, to give Kerry her new cell number. Said her new cell phone number was because Drew had figured out how to track her cell phone. Stacy said marriage counseling wasn’t going very well."

I mentioned this either last week or the week before. My instincts told me that she would do that, to keep him from knowing who she called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro