Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"10-24, Stacy called her stepsister Kerry, to give Kerry her new cell number. Said her new cell phone number was because Drew had figured out how to track her cell phone. Stacy said marriage counseling wasn’t going very well."

I mentioned this either last week or the week before. My instincts told me that she would do that, to keep him from knowing who she called.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I wouldn't care if my spouse knew who I called. Not that I'm defending DP, but who was she calling that she didn't want him to know about?

Maybe I'm missing something, but I wouldn't care if my spouse knew who I called. Not that I'm defending DP, but who was she calling that she didn't want him to know about?

Lol, that's a good point. That applies in normal healthy adult relationships. Stacy was making plans to divorce Drew and she didn't want him to know. Unfortunately, Drew probably found out.

Because your spouse trusts you. No matter who the male was he thought Stacy was fooling around on him. His insecurity because he cheated so much during his life. I had a boyfriend like that once. It was something I had never experienced and will never tolerate again. The funny part was I caught him cheating on me.

Originally posted by Chicoliving in the Media Links thread.

'perverted' notes part of stacy probe
TWINS DENY DATING A MISSING MOM, BUT SAID THEY 'FLIRTED' WITH HER

BOLINGBROOK -- Twin brothers testified to a grand jury about missing mom Stacy Peterson and one told of trading "perverted and flirty" text messages with the young woman.

Both twins -- male nurses Scott and Keith Rossetto -- denied any romantic entanglement with the 23-year-old Peterson, though Scott accused his brother of dating her for months and admitted himself to sending her lascivious messages.

"Some of the messages were quite perverted and flirty in nature, but it was all in fun," said Scott Rossetto, 35.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/h...ING_S1.article

BOLINGBROOK -- Twin brothers testified to a grand jury about missing mom Stacy Peterson and one told of trading "perverted and flirty" text messages with the young woman.

Both twins -- male nurses Scott and Keith Rossetto -- denied any romantic entanglement with the 23-year-old Peterson, though Scott accused his brother of dating her for months and admitted himself to sending her lascivious messages.

"Some of the messages were quite perverted and flirty in nature, but it was all in fun," said Scott Rossetto, 35.

Looks like either someone on the GJ or DP's attorney was in attendance of the GJ probe and is leaking information to the press. GJ testimony is supposed to be secret.

Doesn't change the facts of the case though. Just someone trying to disparge the VICTIM.

JMHO
fran

Also somewhere in the vids it was stated that Drews son Steve was called to testify before the GJ and that they didn't get to him this week.

I am not sure what makes people think there are leaks from the Grand Jury.

Scott Rosetto spoke directly to reporters after his appearance and spoke only of his own testimony.

From this very good article in today's Chicago Tribune:

"Rossetto said he testified for about a half-hour.

"They asked what kind of contact that we had, conversations that she maybe had initiated, um, did she look afraid," Rossetto said. "At one point ... the state's attorney looked at me directly and basically said, 'Were you in a relationship?' and I said no. He said, 'Did you do anything to Stacy Peterson,' and I said no, and he was like, 'OK, that's it. You're done.'"

Rossetto declined to reveal other details, saying authorities asked him to keep some information confidential.

But he said that Stacy Peterson had told him she wanted to leave her husband, and that he counseled her to get a lawyer.

"She didn't say why she was leaving, but she kind of hinted at maybe being sick and tired of having to be trapped in the house all the time," Rossetto said. "I think she kind of missed her independence."

Asked if he believed the police consider him a possible suspect, Rossetto said he doesn't think so.

"I was actually at work the day she disappeared," he said."

Other bits of info that I found interesting from the same article:

"He said that when Stacy Peterson met him and a group of friends at a local Denny's restaurant for dinner Oct. 19, they were soon joined unexpectedly by Drew Peterson.

"He just showed up," Rossetto said. "He was actually driving around in a squad car. He drove around the building a couple of times."

He said Stacy Peterson had argued with her husband about her plans to meet Rossetto and the others at the restaurant."

Drew Peterson's pension may be in jeopardy

This case is just abound with twists and turns! Wow!

I know this isn't the general consensus of the group here, but in light of the recent developments (the dirty text messages and the fact that LE believes that Stacy WAS having an affair...), maybe the reason DP is so cool, calm, and collected is because he knew for a while that Stacy was going to leave him and just doesn't give a damn about her anymore. I know if my spouse was cheating on me like that I wouldn't give a rat's a$$ about him anymore. I'd be shocked and hurt, which I'm sure he is/was, but after the initial shock, the next reaction is dissent and detachment. IMHO it seems that this has been happening for a while....

Maybe she really DID take 25k in cash and run off for a while... Maybe that's all she knows... Maybe that's her coping mechanism... Maybe she got backed into a corner and feels like she needs to be alone for a while... Maybe she was overwhelmed by everything... Maybe she felt her and DP have grown apart due to their vast difference in age and probably conflicting/differing interests... IDK what to think... But if she is never found, that will be the defense's argument right there... THAT will cause the reasonable doubt necessary for a "not guilty" verdict.

I'm now holding out hope that Scott Rossetto knows exactly where she is. It may all be in vain, but it's interesting that it comes out that LE is pretty damn sure Stacy was having an affair with Scott Rossetto AND that she met with him at Denny's NINE DAYS before she disappeared.

This is just my honest objective opinion and felt I'd throw it out there for discussion... :twocents:

Either way, if she's really alive and ran off somewhere, I hope like hell she surfaces soon and calls SOMEONE. If she's dead, I hope they find her soon and bring the person that killed her to justice.

ETA: HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

It's possible it wasn't Stacy sending the text messages.

Okay if she was having an affair, and it was with one of the twins, we know where they are now..BUT WHERE IS STACY???????

I don't believe it for a minute. She may of been playing around on her cellphone. Let's not forget she is (was) only 23 years old. She has known Drew since she was a teenager. This girl never had anytime of being young and having fun.

I think she dead and I think DP killed her. I think he killed Kathleen and I am not sure he didn't kill Stacy's mom also.

Lot's of surprising news today-

First that Rossetto was sending flirty,sexy messages to Stacy- with a jealous sociopath husband like Drew,that's enough to
get her killed!

Then we hear that she met Rossetto at Denny's on Oct.19th. How foolish could she be, knowing drew
was jealous and violent?

I think we are seeing more excuses for the sociopath to get rid of her.

She was out of his control. He couldn't have that!

Other bits of info that I found interesting from the same article:

"He said that when Stacy Peterson met him and a group of friends at a local Denny's restaurant for dinner Oct. 19, they were soon joined unexpectedly by Drew Peterson.

"He just showed up," Rossetto said. "He was actually driving around in a squad car. He drove around the building a couple of times."

He said Stacy Peterson had argued with her husband about her plans to meet Rossetto and the others at the restaurant."

Interesting indeed. So does this not indicate that she was open with DP about meeting up with Rosetto "and a group of friends" - she wasn't trying to hide it. Besides, if you were planning a romantic tryst, would it really be lunch at Dennys?:rolleyes:

The cold weather will also help preserve a body so that leaves a little hope if the body is found.

I wonder why the police haven't searched the landfills? I remember there was an extensive search of a landfill in Aruba for Natalee Holloway.

"Both twins -- male nurses Scott and Keith Rossetto -- denied any romantic entanglement with the 23-year-old Peterson, though Scott accused his brother of dating her for months and admitted himself to sending her lascivious messages."

It may have been "all in fun" to these two jerks but it was deadly serious to Drew Peterson!!!!!!

Okay if she was having an affair, and it was with one of the twins, we know where they are now..BUT WHERE IS STACY???????

I don't believe it for a minute. She may of been playing around on her cellphone. Let's not forget she is (was) only 23 years old. She has known Drew since she was a teenager. This girl never had anytime of being young and having fun.

I think she dead and I think DP killed her. I think he killed Kathleen and I am not sure he didn't kill Stacy's mom also.

According to this article from the Joliet Herald News, she's alive and in Peoria with another man..... I'm beginning to seriously doubt that she's dead.....

"New: Letter reportedly describes Stacy sighting
November 22, 2007
The Associated Press
An attorney for former police sergeant Drew Peterson says Peterson received an unsigned letter Wednesday giving a detailed description of a sighting of his missing wife, Stacy Peterson.
Attorney Joel Brodsky says Peterson opened the letter Thursday and immediately called the Illinois State Police and his attorneys to notify them of the development.
The letter carried a Peoria postmark and was dated Nov. 19. It detailed an encounter the writer had with Stacy on Nov. 12 at a Kroger grocery store in Peoria.
Brodsky says the letter is detailed and describes a man whom the writer said appeared to be in Stacy's company.
The attorney says Peterson hopes the letter will lead authorities to his wife.
Brodsky declined to release the letter itself, telling The Associated Press he doesn't want to do anything to "impede the investigation."
Copyright 2007 Associated Press. All rights reserved."

How many people could SP be flirty with given DP's stalking skills? She's not with Scott or any of her other friends and hasn't contacted her family. I hope she is alive and returns, but it's not likely.

According to this article from the Joliet Herald News, she's alive and in Peoria with another man..... I'm beginning to seriously doubt that she's dead..... "

While I do NOT like Drew Peterson and have no doubt he is capable of killing Stacy and Kathleen, with the the recent developments concerning Stacy I too have some doubts as to where she is or if she is in fact dead. Guess time will tell....I find it very hard to belive she would leave her children behind and worry her family and friends, but it has happened before in other cases. Maybe Drew threatened her and she is scared to come home or to contact anyone? I am real curious to see how this all plays out with the GJ and internal investigations etc. Not to mention the autopsy findings on Kathleen. What a complex case. Goes to show what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to decieve!

It's possible it wasn't Stacy sending the text messages.

Oh come on... I'm willing to bet that it was Stacy sending those messages. Obviously her and Drew have grown apart. Obviously she was looking for something else, something better, something that may have been more meaningful for her...

This woman was no saint. None of us are. We ALL have wants, desires, needs, etc. and maybe DP wasn't the one to fulfill them for her any longer... :twocents:

Oh come on... I'm willing to bet that it was Stacy sending those messages. Obviously her and Drew have grown apart. Obviously she was looking for something else, something better, something that may have been more meaningful for her...

This woman was no saint. None of us are. We ALL have wants, desires, needs, etc. and maybe DP wasn't the one to fulfill them for her any longer... :twocents:

I think Stacy just wanted someone who didn't stalk, harrass, throw her up against a wall and down the stairs. And that's just what we've heard about! What horrible things haven't we heard about? Keep in mind, as far as we know, her relationship with Scott didn't start until she started asking Drew for a divorce. She was done with Drew and wanted out. Isn't that what you are supposed to do? Don't we all tell abuse victims to get out of the relationship? Let's not forget how dangerous it is to do that.

I don't know why a conspiracy theory would be as believable or more than the simple fact that sociopathic husbands kill their wives everyday. Could it be possible Stacy ran off? Anything is possible. But even in the runaway bride case, IIRC, there wasn't a single legit sighting of her until she herself called with the fake kidnapping story. I just don't have any confidence in the sightings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro