Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about why DP chose that particular day to make Stacey 'disappear'. According to articles, Stacey had been conversing with Pam (I think) about possibly renting one of her properties.

IIRC, The place Stacey was going to help paint was one that had previously been painted for their brother, but because he went back to jail, he was no longer going to need it. They were preparing it back to it's normal state (white walls) to be leased again. Maybe DP felt that they were actually painting the apt/home for Stacey to move into. So, thinking another divorce was looming, he took care of it before it got to that point.
Just a theory.

This is a good possibility. On the other hand, I do believe that he either listened to her conversations, or overheard her talking to her family about leaving him. It's been widely reported that he stalked her. It's not out of the realm of possibility that he would listen to her phone conversations, or track her computer use. I also think she just may have come right out and told him that Sunday morning.

LOL just for a little leavity girls the Wizard of Oz is on tonight , tomorrow night and sunday night at 8 on tbs I think. My kids and I are going to watch it. They will never unsterstand why I will keep laughing hystericly at the Cowardly Lion LOL.
When I was a kid, this movie scared me to death. I will never forget those flying monkeys!! :eek: I was also afraid when they went to the witch's castle. I thought for sure they would get caught!!

Now, I think the movie is more of a comedy/adventure. :)

This is a good possibility. On the other hand, I do believe that he either listened to her conversations, or overheard her talking to her family about leaving him. It's been widely reported that he stalked her. It's not out of the realm of possibility that he would listen to her phone conversations, or track her computer use. I also think she just may have come right out and told him that Sunday morning.

I think so too. They were arguing and I think Stacy in anger blurted out what she was thinking.

I'm new to this thread but have been watching all the coverage on Greta.

So glad that DP is now a suspect.

I do have one question - we know that wife #4 is missing, wife #3 was found dead in the bathtub - what about wife #1 and #2 - has anything been written about them, are they still alive???

I just can't get poor Kathleen out of my mind. I feel like she is the biggest victim here and was brutalized up until her last breath. Physically and emotionally by more then just DP... I pray to God her children will be in good hands now and loved just like their mother loved them.

I was trying to think of ways she could've hurt herself too, but I think we are wasting our time. Maybe we should try to think about what he hit her with. My best guess would be his police baton. He'd threatened her with it before.
Her family said that Kathleen would have pulled up her long, thick hair into a ponytail had she been in the bathtub. I agree. It was not pulled up. Drew staged the scene to look like an accident. She even said that he would do so. He did it. Even posters on this website think that it could have been an accident. It just too coincidental...and, remember, there are no coincidences...

indallas2, the rumor went around that one of the two wives had died a natural death. But media is now saying that both are still alive.

Nanandjim, I think DP did it and I think he staged it. But I am still looking at other ways it could have happened accidently.

I think he got cocky... he managed to get away with killing his 3rd wife so he thought he'd get away with killing his 4th. Surprise! People usually start getting smart when something happens to 2 wives...

indallas2, the rumor went around that one of the two wives had died a natural death. But media is now saying that both are still alive.
Yes, both reported to be alive and wife #1 I believe lives out here in CA.

This is exactly what we were thinking on the thread. I absolutely believe that SP couldn't have NOT known that DP was responsible for Kathleen's death. He knew this, and if she left him, she would tell.:mad:
I think that SP was Drew's alibi. He left the kids with her and left. He probably came home with bloody clothes and told her to wash them or he threw them away. IMO, she "knew," and she lied for him during the investigation.

She probably kept her mouth shut because she probably feared that she would be arrested for lying.

I don't think that SP threatened DP with anything. SHe was scared to death. For some reason, she told her family to look for her should she "disappear." So, he probably threatened her with this.

There's no way that Drew would allow Stacy to leave. He didn't want to be footing the bill for everything and probably knew that it wouldn't be long for a pretty, young girl like herself to have a boyfriend.

There also would be the chance that she would tell police the truth. It's happened quite often after the couple splits.

It is very possible that she was his alibi for that weekend. But I don't think there would have been bloody clothing. She had a laceration on her head that was bleeding, but probably wouldn't have been that much blood, at least not as much as a knife or gunshot.

If he in fact did date her sister, would make for more of a case to look into the mother's disappearance...because it increases the chances he did know her before he dated Stacey. It also increases the chance he was dating Stacey long before her 17th birthday, too...which has been my theory all along.

Kathleen said she found out that he was dating Stacey when she was 16. That's just when she found out... we still don't know when he met her. I wish I could find the date of death for her sister Tina.

**coming out of lurk mode**

Sgt. Peterson sounds like such an insane control freak... I wonder now that he is a suspect and that it is likely only a matter of time before Stacey is found, if he will submit to going to trial or end up killing himself (as an act of "staying in control" of his destiny).

A lot of ifs, but I don't see a man like him submitting to the legal process when he knows very likely where he'll end up.

Authorities probing the disappearance of a police officer's wife said Friday he is now considered a suspect and that the case has shifted from a missing persons investigation to a potential homicide.

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO YELLOW BRICK ROAD FOR HIM!!!!!!

The Chicago Sun Times is reporting that the husband, who is a police officer that is 53 years old (thirty years older than Stacy) has told reporters that she was seeing a psychiatrist, taking Effexor, a prescription anti-depressant medication and struggling with "mood issues" since the cancer death last year of her sister, Peterson said during a brief interview in the couple's Bolingbrook home.
http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272616997.shtml

Kathleen said she found out that he was dating Stacey when she was 16. That's just when she found out... we still don't know when he met her. I wish I could find the date of death for her sister Tina.

The date of Stacy's sister's death was September 17, 2006.
She was born November 12, 1975.
She was married in 2003. She left behind a husband and two sons.

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.co...?p=41050&sid=a5404a67017f9dcace42d885c267c3b3

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.co...07&sid=2210991e1bec8d9ae5ef96a59701f31f#41007http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.co...&p=41007&sid=2210991e1bec8d9ae5ef96a59701f31fCourt filings tell story

November 6, 2007
By STEWART WARREN STAFF WRITER

JOLIET -- Although we don't know much about Stacy Peterson's disappearance, we know other things.

They are found in files at the Will County Courthouse.

Knit together, these facts tell something about Bolingbrook Police Sgt. Drew Peterson, the missing woman's much-older husband. For example, while married to another woman, Drew Peterson, 53, owned several businesses and life insurance policies -- and that third wife later was found drowned in a bathtub without any water.

Fourth wife Stacy Peterson, a 23-year-old mother of two, hasn't been seen since Oct. 28. The young woman was supposed to help family members paint a house, but never showed. Drew Peterson claims his wife simply deserted him, but a family member reported her missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissBets