State files motion to proceed with check fraudUPDATE CASE TO BE SCHEDULED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are you all thinking that perhaps LE isn't even aware of the ZFG/KC traffic ticket coincidence, details, etc.?? It's been months since I read that thread but I do remember some compelling facts that were discovered and presented. I don't remember the specifics, however, and I'm on a severe deadline of my own.

However, if you think LE doesn't know about the traffic ticket "coincidences," could someone please put together a concise post of info and PM me? I'll then ask someone to make sure John Allen--or whoever at OSCO--gets it and sees it.

Thanks. :blowkiss:

Are you all thinking that perhaps LE isn't even aware of the ZFG/KC traffic ticket coincidence, details, etc.?? It's been months since I read that thread but I do remember some compelling facts that were discovered and presented. I don't remember the specifics, however, and I'm on a severe deadline of my own.

However, if you think LE doesn't know about the traffic ticket "coincidences," could someone please put together a concise post of info and PM me? I'll then ask someone to make sure John Allen--or whoever at OSCO--gets it and sees it.

Not to throw cold water on the marvelous abilities of the original ZFG/KC sleuthers, but I would think that LE explored all this backwards and forwards. I think GMTA, and they'd arrive at the same starting point the sleuthers did---who is is ZFG? Is it an alter ego? And then proceed to search the FL DMV along w/ other databases for dates of interest, citations, among other things. If I'm wrong, and they have not and need this info, then that would worry me, that this avenue of investigation was not explored. Again, no offense or intent to diminish the hard work and intelligence of those who have worked this angle here.:blowkiss: I know I couldn't have! I have always loved that thread, b/c after I read it it went along w/ my own thoughts that KC was using ZFG for awhile before Caylee's murder and the 31 days. I think she just brought her to life then, and gave LE all this info about someone that she had been using for her own illicit activities and cover stories.

As to not releasing evidence that KC is ZFG......is there a timeline/deadline for evidence release? Would that be released to the defense in this last SA to defense release that we are waiting for? And if not, and if such evidence does exist, when would it be released? What are the rules? I'm fuzzy on this......:waitasec:

IIRC...and it's been a long time...the info was forwarded... at least the encouragement to do so was there somewhere on the thread...just don't know the outcome.

ETA: yes, the poster who compiled the info sent the info.

Wasn't Blink On Crime looking into this and posted a fairly precise account of KC's actions, right down to KC going and paying the fine? I believe she also shows the court docks as well.

Do you remember where you read that email? Coz I missed that one and would like to read those! :) MOO

Sorry, doogiesgirl, I haven't been over here in a few days. I remember reading it in one of the doc dumps; e-mails from Shirley to her sister. Shirley turned her computer over to LE, I believe.

As to not releasing evidence that KC is ZFG......is there a timeline/deadline for evidence release? Would that be released to the defense in this last SA to defense release that we are waiting for? And if not, and if such evidence does exist, when would it be released? What are the rules? I'm fuzzy on this......:waitasec:
...as long as it still remains an "active investigation" I believe they can hold on to it...but I do remember there is a deadline so to speak when ALL needs to be made available. The fact that we're a year away from trial leads me to believe they still have the "time". But, I'd like to know if it's only the material they tend to USE at trial that needs to be disclosed...or is it every part of their investigation.

Wasn't Blink On Crime looking into this and posted a fairly precise account of KC's actions, right down to KC going and paying the fine? I believe she also shows the court docks as well.
I think she did...but there was something off with the BOA location. Geez...I need a "cliff notes" version of this case.

Here's the link to the "Is Casey the real Zenaida?" thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80667"]Is Casey the real Zenaida? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

and post #5, by Valhall, which sums up the theory nicely. And, warning, if you haven't read the thread yet, after reading this post, you will want to :)
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3391255&postcount=5"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Is Casey the real Zenaida?[/ame]

However, there are very important findings throughout the thread, including those regarding the myspace page. Honestly, the whole thread is amazing, and IMO, a really brilliant collaboration of work. I hope and pray LE has investigated this.

...as long as it still remains an "active investigation" I believe they can hold on to it...but I do remember there is a deadline so to speak when ALL needs to be made available. The fact that we're a year away from trial leads me to believe they still have the "time". But, I'd like to know if it's only the material they tend to USE at trial that needs to be disclosed...or is it every part of their investigation.

Here is the link to FL's info re: public records. It's more than you ever wanted to know, trust me :)

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0119/ch0119.htm

IIRC...and it's been a long time...the info was forwarded... at least the encouragement to do so was there somewhere on the thread...just don't know the outcome.

Sounds like you all feel comfortable that no further efforts to get the info to LE are necessary. That works for me. :)

Sounds like you all feel comfortable that no further efforts to get the info to LE are necessary. That works for me. :)
Yes, Valhal supposedly sent this info a while ago.

I recall that it was sent to LE and I recall that Morgan asked AD if KC had a second id. I believe it is known that there is a possibilty that KC = ZFG.

:woohoo:

I recall that it was sent to LE and I recall that Morgan asked AD if KC had a second id. I believe it is known that there is a possibilty that KC = ZFG.

:woohoo:

I'm gonna guess not. At least, not ZG. That woulda hit the fan BIG time!

Not to throw cold water on the marvelous abilities of the original ZFG/KC sleuthers, but I would think that LE explored all this backwards and forwards. I think GMTA, and they'd arrive at the same starting point the sleuthers did---who is is ZFG? Is it an alter ego? And then proceed to search the FL DMV along w/ other databases for dates of interest, citations, among other things. If I'm wrong, and they have not and need this info, then that would worry me, that this avenue of investigation was not explored. Again, no offense or intent to diminish the hard work and intelligence of those who have worked this angle here.:blowkiss: I know I couldn't have! I have always loved that thread, b/c after I read it it went along w/ my own thoughts that KC was using ZFG for awhile before Caylee's murder and the 31 days. I think she just brought her to life then, and gave LE all this info about someone that she had been using for her own illicit activities and cover stories.

What she said.

That she did!

Well, Grandma Shirley may have been afraid that if KC cleaned her house, she'd.......CLEAN OUT her house. :eek: Jewelry, insurance policies, bonds.. anything portable ....

Ah Brini.... you got a good giggle out of me on that one. You know what, she probably really did think that, and why the He77 shouldn't she! I needed a giggle.....TY! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back