State Motion to recover Investigative Costs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
This hearing will be in recess till 1:30. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Slightly o/t but adding for fun until the hearing resumes at 1:30 ET.

Here's screenshot of the Florida State seal from today's livestream. There's a funny thing dangling in the upper left quadrant. It looks almost like a way to flush the loo or to open a trapdoor. Wonder if one could get CM in position and yank hard.... :)

e1ce2b40.png

Read on twitter a bit ago that FBI not persuing reimbursement and that may be a "good sign" that they are going to bring up charges against her.....anyone know why this might be an alleged "good sign"?

Slightly o/t but adding for fun until the hearing resumes at 1:30 ET.

Here's screenshot of the Florida State seal from today's livestream. There's a funny thing dangling in the upper left quadrant. It looks almost like a way to flush the loo or to open a trapdoor. Wonder if one could get CM in position and yank hard.... :)

e1ce2b40.png

Looks more like the Q-tip Mason used to clean out his ears to miraculously be able to hear again!

@stevehelling
Steve Helling
This can't be real, can it? Selling the sweater that #caseyanthony wore during trial?!? r.ebay.com/g2DrCu
17 minutes ago

Do we know if the defense side has any witnesses to call?

This must be HHJP's assistants that do all his work for him!

Betcha if CM tried to do the job of HHJP's assistants....he'd staple his finger to his ear.

Well...I'll say this. Whoever it is we are hearing on this audio feed on WESH right now sure is a busy bee copying, stapling, etc.

Betcha if CM tried to do the job of HHJP's assistants....he'd staple his finger to his ear.

That would require work. He'd have to have Lisabeth staple his finger to his ear. And I bet she'd secretly enjoy doing that to the old coot.

That would require work. He'd have to have Lisabeth staple his finger to his ear. And I bet she'd secretly enjoy doing that to the old coot.

She's got more talent in her finger than CM has in his entire crabby old arse.

She needs to hurry up and get a "masonectomy".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back