State Motion to recover Investigative Costs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I LOVE LINDA

Had miss anthony ever had it in her to tell the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the question
I've been asking myself all day. I think Judge Alex touched on it, but here goes. Why is prosecution asking to recover expenses for a missing child aka Caylee, when obviously the jury found Casey NG of murder. So........ what happened to Caylee? In effect Casey didn't harm Caylee according to a jury of her peers.

CM..I think your cryin on the wrong shoulder. Is it possible the publics outrage is getting to CM?

BBM: :rocker:

We have heard enough from you Mr. Mason ... I thought you were retiring ?

Mason ... getting his "drawers all in a bunch" over Mr. Ashton writing a book ... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

As he should be.

Here's the question
I've been asking myself all day. I think Judge Alex touched on it, but here goes. Why is prosecution asking to recover expenses for a missing child aka Caylee, when obviously the jury found Casey NG of murder. So........ what happened to Caylee? In effect Casey didn't harm Caylee according to a jury of her peers.

??? Whether Casey harmed Caylee or not - she knew she was dead from the beginning. Period.

No, he was talking about a book Ashton bought about DNA. It's part of the costs the prosecution are asking for.

Oops ...

But you could hear it in Mason's voice and see it on his face -- he IS so so so jealous of Mr. Ashton ...

I think it was a JAB at him ...

MOO ...

In all my life I've never seen a DT with such personal attachment to a client as they are. It's like she is some golden calf they worship or something. They are full of venom when it comes to her. It's pretty pathetic.

Nice of CM not to object to the appelate court's timeline of jurisdiction of this court......

Slightly OT: Judge P looks like Casey Anthony et al has taken "something" out of him. He's lost a little of his spark. I can relate.

Here's the question

The prosecution is not seeking to recover expenses for a missing child. They are seeking to recover expenses for a wild goose chase investigation that was put into motion entirely because of Casey Anthony's lies to investigators, for which the jury DID find her guilty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back