State Motion to recover Investigative Costs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I couldn't find it anywhere else either - but assume it's an order increasing the amount to OCSO because the court had 30 days (if I am reading all of this right)

08/25/2011 DCA Order
Granting Motion to Relinquish Jurisdiction to Circuit Court for 30 Days for Trial Court to Consider Assessment of Costs of Investigation and Prosecution

09/19/2011 Notice of Filing
of Revised Investigative Costs Expense Reports of the Orange County Sheriff's Office Pursuant to Court Order of September 15, 2011

09/22/2011 Order
Amending Special Costs of Investigation for the OCSO

http://www.myorangeclerk.com

My point exactly! But I was hoping it was just me that was unable to find these documents - but I assume the hearing was about L. Fryer complaining about the amounts ordered, but I could be wrong. Maybe it is just because I am sick to death of discussing the Anthony's that I am searching around for anything at all to discuss? IMO the Anthony's are a no-win, never solve subject - we are all rational intelligent beings and they are...well....

found this in our twitter thread, this is all I can find about 9/28 hearing re: videotape unsealing, no time mentioned, not sure if hearing is written in stone, or not:

bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry sets 9/28 hearing on unsealing #CaseyAnthony jail video of her reaction the day #CayleeAnthony remains were found.
29 Aug

There are two (2) hearings listed for the 28th on myorangeclerk - not sure if it is for two different issues or typo or time was changed?

09/28/2011 Hearing (3:00 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
09/01/2011 Notice of Hearing 9/28/11 at 1:30 pm

Two hearings in one day? I hope so. It would free up the other days for RL.
I hope they are both televised or at least twittered (is that a word now?).

Two hearings in one day? I hope so. It would free up the other days for RL.
I hope they are both televised or at least twittered (is that a word now?).

I'm no expert but it might be "tweeted" - I feel silly just saying that since I have been spending my evenings playing "Angry Birds".....:lol:

There are two (2) hearings listed for the 28th on myorangeclerk - not sure if it is for two different issues or typo or time was changed?

09/28/2011 Hearing (3:00 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
09/01/2011 Notice of Hearing 9/28/11 at 1:30 pm

On September 19th,

Judge Perry changed the hearing time from 1:30 to 3 p.m. It's to unseal the video.

:wink:
MH:wolf:

What I posted 2 days ago without a link regarding $119K additional for OCA to pay is now linked in the Newsthread from WESH.com, I believe. Knew it was coming soon, just had to wait 2 days for it to get out there and linked. I'm sorry if I caused a problem but just couldn't find the info that I knew I had heard. Yippeeee, $119K more for OCSO!

What I posted 2 days ago without a link regarding $119K additional for OCA to pay is now linked in the Newsthread from WESH.com, I believe. Knew it was coming soon, just had to wait 2 days for it to get out there and linked. I'm sorry if I caused a problem but just couldn't find the info that I knew I had heard. Yippeeee, $119K more for OCSO!

You did NOT cause a problem! I think because the Anthony case is no longer "high profile" the county clerks office doesn't rush to post them like they used to.

But my thoughts are: :skip: :skip: :skip: :cupcake: :floorlaugh:

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29282593/detail.html#ixzz1YoK4oL00

Patty G posted this just a little while ago.
The total owed has now been set at over $217, 000. That plus the IRS and any outstanding fines & court fees ($4,000 for Providing False info to LE...$1000 for each charge and anything due from the felony charges) is more than 1/4 of a million dollars.

BBM

If anyone needs me I'll be in the corner laughing!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If she claims she has no money (can the DT still appeal this??), I hope the court asks how she's supporting herself. Maybe the State can come in with their own magazine/newspaper clippings.

Where do we stand?

My point exactly! But I was hoping it was just me that was unable to find these documents - but I assume the hearing was about L. Fryer complaining about the amounts ordered, but I could be wrong. Maybe it is just because I am sick to death of discussing the Anthony's that I am searching around for anything at all to discuss? IMO the Anthony's are a no-win, never solve subject - we are all rational intelligent beings and they are...well....

:waitasec:Ya know,

I looked all over the docket systems and I couldn't find the revised request of the State as well.
I looked everywhere :)waitasec:almost everywhere. I didn't look where it actually is.)

So anyway, the "Complaining about the Amounts" filing by the defense team, was filed a couple of days before this new & final order issued from Judge Perry.
Those 2 items we were able to access.

Meanwhile, the motion for the unsealing of the jailhouse video had been scheduled for the 28th at 1:30 for quite a while. But a few days ago, Judge Perry, probably in a housekeeping matter, moved that hearing from 1:30 to the new time. What is it? Three in the afternoon? Geez, I just posted it a few minutes ago.

Soooo what else is there to say. I guess I should stop avoiding it:
Because :prayer: I have faith that you will not outright slaughter the messenger/party pooper.

:innocent::truce:

Ummm,
:eek: There's the small matter that the notice of this new & improved final order regarding costs was sent where it needed to go.
That includes the AG's office because of the appeal. There is still the matter of the appeal on the lying charges on which this order is based.
That case had the AG's motion to relinquish jurisdiction for the limited purpose of this cost ordering. Remember? Now it goes back where it was before the jurisdiction was relinquished. It will make its way back up there. :beamup:
So where that case now stands is that transcripts are due I believe on the 8th of October, an extension for filing those having been allowed.

The Appeals Court still has to uphold those convictions.

That's All.
MH
Opinion :tears: :wolf:

In more technical terms:
The fat lady has sung but she still needs to give an encore.:maddening:

At least that's how I see it. And the defense will most likely file an appeal on this final order so that the case will be at appellate level from 2 different angles.

If she claims she has no money (can the DT still appeal this??), I hope the court asks how she's supporting herself. Maybe the State can come in with their own magazine/newspaper clippings.

Plus this debt will follow her forever....she might as well come out of hiding, sell some pictures, do an interview and get paid for it and face the music. And I think that is exactly what Baez has planned for her.

And where is he getting his money from these days - People mag said he is opening a new office in Miami - his house is out of foreclosure - what's the deal there?

Where do we stand?

:waitasec:Ya know,

I looked all over the docket systems and I couldn't find the revised request of the State as well.
I looked everywhere :)waitasec:almost everywhere. I didn't look where it actually is.)

So anyway, the "Complaining about the Amounts" filing by the defense team, was filed a couple of days before this new & final order issued from Judge Perry.
Those 2 items we were able to access.

Meanwhile, the motion for the unsealing of the jailhouse video had been scheduled for the 28th at 1:30 for quite a while. But a few days ago, Judge Perry, probably in a housekeeping matter, moved that hearing from 1:30 to the new time. What is it? Three in the afternoon? Geez, I just posted it a few minutes ago.

Soooo what else is there to say. I guess I should stop avoiding it:
Because :prayer: I have faith that you will not outright slaughter the messenger/party pooper.

:innocent::truce:

Ummm,
:eek: There's the small matter that the notice of this new & improved final order regarding costs was sent where it needed to go.
That includes the AG's office because of the appeal. There is still the matter of the appeal on the lying charges on which this order is based.
That case had the AG's motion to relinquish jurisdiction for the limited purpose of this cost ordering. Remember? Now it goes back where it was before the jurisdiction was relinquished. It will make its way back up there. :beamup:
So where that case now stands is that transcripts are due I believe on the 8th of October, an extension for filing those having been allowed.

The Appeals Court still has to uphold those convictions.

That's All.
MH
Opinion :tears: :wolf:

In more technical terms:
The fat lady has sung but she still needs to give an encore.:maddening:

At least that's how I see it. And the defense will most likely file an appeal on this final order so that the case will be at appellate level from 2 different angles.

Nobody has the big rocks ready for the messenger. However, I have complete faith it is time for the chickens to come home to roost and all that will happen with all those appeals is :denied: :denied: :denied: Save for your carp for dinner Lisbeth - cause what you are selling just isn't good enough...:bigfight: < carp, not a trout...

You did NOT cause a problem! I think because the Anthony case is no longer "high profile" the county clerks office doesn't rush to post them like they used to.

But my thoughts are: :skip: :skip: :skip: :cupcake: :floorlaugh:

Logicalgirl, thank you for keeping the faith. I am in the area and hear all and everything that happens in this case, it is still very much alive here. One huge question I have: Can she leave the country and skip out on all her, let's just say, obligations? Is there no justice? I need to move very far away from the keyboard but that dang tv keeps me up to date. I, unfortunately, am a news junkie. Oh, WFTV now reporting it is now about $145,000 for OCSO and I actually got to look at OCA AGAIN. I need to move on.

Logicalgirl, thank you for keeping the faith. I am in the area and hear all and everything that happens in this case, it is still very much alive here. One huge question I have: Can she leave the country and skip out on all her, let's just say, obligations? Is there no justice? I need to move very far away from the keyboard but that dang tv keeps me up to date. I, unfortunately, am a news junkie. Oh, WFTV now reporting it is now about $145,000 for OCSO and I actually got to look at OCA AGAIN. I need to move on.

MiraclesHappen is around some place - I believe we heard since these are "government" debts, she can't skip out on them. I know RHornsby was quoted as saying they would follow her around for the rest of her life....So there's hope, eh?

MiraclesHappen is around some place - I believe we heard since these are "government" debts, she can't skip out on them. I know RHornsby was quoted as saying they would follow her around for the rest of her life....So there's hope, eh?

I don't think she will have to leave the country to escape her debt. By the time the government decides to hold her feet to the fire :devil:, I believe she will have a book deal... if not authored by her, authored by someone who she has agreed to interview with for the book.

Plus this debt will follow her forever....she might as well come out of hiding, sell some pictures, do an interview and get paid for it and face the music. And I think that is exactly what Baez has planned for her.

And where is he getting his money from these days - People mag said he is opening a new office in Miami - his house is out of foreclosure - what's the deal there?

I'm sure Baez is draining his new client dry. Gary Giordano the guy in the Aruban Jail has a lot of money. His house is worth I think 2 mil. Don't quote me but it's quite a home. Since Gary is in Jail in Aruba I'm sure he's paying out the big bucks right now to get out and get home to the States. I'm sure Baez has him right were he wants him. I'm sure FCA paid Baez in ways other than cash! LOL...

I don't think she will have to leave the country to escape her debt. By the time the government decides to hold her feet to the fire :devil:, I believe she will have a book deal... if not authored by her, authored by someone who she has agreed to interview with for the book.
Yes, but then she will have spent her small fortune on all the debts and what will she do then? Marry someone with money, perhaps? Hope he has a pre-nup and specifically states that there may never be any life insurance policy on him with her or any of her friends or relatives as beneficiaries.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back