State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zuri--i just read your post from 1:11 PM and have to agree with u---JA wanted TA to suffer horrendously.....this is what makes me so sick about this case and I sincerely hope JM focuses on this in his closing---Travis suffered !!!!

I think the thing now on TV where she says she was pregnant at one time by TA but lost it................is just another lie by her.................and to hurt the family more, than SHE could have had TA child....a part of him.

She wants to make people suffer as much as possible with stories and lies at the wrong time...all the time

sCh_copcar.gif

I agree with this. I have had the same idea since I first learned the details of his death.
This is only my second post but I have lurked for a very long time.
I am a nurse but since that has not been verified I cannot really comment as one, but having been a nurse for over 30 years and an ER nurse for many years I believe the quoted post is correct.

This is just my own opinion.

BBM

:Welcome1::Welcome1:

I just found this vid -- it was only posted just a couple days ago. Team Travis. Only 92 views, so all WS watch this vid, and share with all TA supporters

travis alexander (TEAM TRAVIS) - YouTube

Share via social media....Really nice Vid!!

Pass it around, please In Memory Of Travis!!

Well worth watching. :bump: Bumping for Travis and his Family and Friends.
Praying for Justice.

Judge Seidlin also said that Jodi would not be put to death because she's too pretty. He said there are no pretty people on death row--just ugly people.

I think people can get uglier or prettier as you get to know them. She has definitely gotten uglier. He obviously doesn't know her OR has a really low standard for thinking someone is pretty.

I heard many people discussing the Casey Anthony trial so I watched a documentary about the case yesterday and some jurors stated there was not enough evidence to convict CA in the post-trial interview. I've been following the JA trial but not the CA trial and I think all the evidences against JA are more than enough and I also think the defense tries really hard to work on the "reasonable doubt". For those who follow both trials, can you please leave some comments?

IMO there was enough evidence to convict CA. I watched the entire trial. I even attended it on the third day. That jury just didn’t understand a circumstantial case doesn't come with a video tape of the murder.

However, I think they also may have confused having some doubt with "reasonable doubt."

My kids have made me promise if this trial has an outcome that upsets me as much as that one did that I quit trial watching entirely.

Interesting... I thought the home would be spooked?

And people driving from all over the US to try to get into the home? That's is just wrong! :banghead:

I wish people wouldn't do that. I mean, drive by if you want, but knocking on the door?

Jodi Arias trial: Juror gives statement to ABC15 after being released from jury
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ement-to-ABC15-after-being-released-from-jury
Thanks for sharing the link. Glad we have clarification as to the REAL reason why Juror No. 8 was dismissed. Based on the observations of courtroom observers, it seemed Mr. Gibbs would have been a strong voice in deliberations had he been selected as one of the final 12. He sure picked a bad time to exercise poor judgement in his private life and he clearly had to go.

Interesting... I thought the home would be spooked?

And people driving from all over the US to try to get into the home? That's is just wrong! :banghead:

I believe Travis was very sweet spirited despite what Jodi says. When she left that home the last time, I believe that she took all of her evil demons out the door with her.

BBM
I totally agree.That is so wrong. :(

Kinda wondering about this post Travis posted Jodi's MySpace... was this pre May25th/08. Anyone know?

"I wonder how much you raise the hotness level of Yreka all by yourself, factoring in its per capita hot stats before you came, I am sure it has raised exponentially."

Thanks for sharing the link. Glad we have clarification as to the REAL reason why Juror No. 8 was dismissed. Based on the observations of courtroom observers, it seemed Mr. Gibbs would have been a strong voice in deliberations had he been selected as one of the final 12. He sure picked a bad time to exercise poor judgement in his private life and he clearly had to go.

I didn't want to go there, but I couldn't even blame him for drinking with this case on his mind. Driving--yeah, poor judgment.

It kinda make you wonder what potentially irresponsible actions jurors can take during deliberations.

A tipsy juror, high on pot? This is not good.

I didn't want to go there, but I couldn't even blame him for drinking with this case on his mind. Driving--yeah, poor judgment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo