State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest that no one send Jodi a picture of themselves and that no one send anything with your true and accurate mailing address on it. Even though Jodi will be in prison, death row or life, she does have friends on the outside that appear willing and able to do anything she wants.

A postcard from Cancun would do ......:blushing:

Soon everyone!:floorlaugh:

BHsohejCMAEVjCk.jpg

help please. Not computer savy at all. All of a sudden the print here is SO small I can barely read anything. What happened, what do I need to do? It's only here no other place on the web.

Sorry you are having issues!

Try this;

Hold down the Ctl button, and while doing that, move your cursor over to the slider bar on the right of the page. Click on it (while still holding down that Ctl button) and then use your mouse scroll wheel to make the print smaller or larger.

HTH

I posted about this early on when watching the YouTube trial with Darryl Brewer. He states that Jodi was headed for Mesa Arizona. Jodi told Darryl this on the phone on her way to visit him when Juan asked Darryl WHY she wanted the 2 gas cans. PREMEDITATION.

I too, also heard on 48 Hours that Jodi took pics of Darryl in the shower :eek:

Thanks for posting the video :)

Watch JA's reaction when DB talks about Arizona/Mesa both on on redirect and when JM questions him. JA has this weird blank look in her eyes as she stares at DB. Willmott looks at JA and asks her something to which JA does not respond but continues staring at DB. Guilt. Guilt. Guilt.

Yes, The judge said on Thursday before closing arguments. I thought that sounded weird that jury instructions were before closing arguments. I asked on the legal thread, and AZlawer said it is the judge's discretion.

I think it is better. Let the judge load them down with all the instructions and then let them go off to deliberate with JM's words on their mind. I hope he comes out swinging and closes with a bang. :rockon:

BBM~ In the person's soul. The body binds with the soul. Some people believe the body is attached to the soul and a reason why people would want to be buried vs. cremation.

Well there's no way to disprove that. I guess I just have an objective approach to looking at these things.

If you have a mouse with a button in the middle, push it in and scroll upwards at the same time.

help please. Not computer savy at all. All of a sudden the print here is SO small I can barely read anything. What happened, what do I need to do? It's only here no other place on the web.

Yes, it's as effective as lowering the defendant's chair height so they look tiny and frail and dressing them like old-time librarians. Folks are on to your tricks, defense lawyers...:facepalm:

Yes and also bringing her frail granny in to court! I hate people who try to
manipulate your emotions like that - it is so condescending; they think they
have pulled one over on the Jury. If I were a Juror I would KNOW the prisoner was guilty just because of the capers of the DT- you don't need all this manipulation, image management and 'spin' if you are innocent.

Dear Jodi on Death Row,
There's this new guy I'm dating officially.
I was crawling through his doggie dog when I saw him kissing another woman.
Do you think he may still want to marry me? Should I gift him some ky?

When men hurt
The heart and mind behind perpetrators of family violence
Produced by Greggory Peck
Directed by Greggory Peck
Premiere Date: 2004

Genre: Film
Production Type:
Mormon Contributor(s)
Distribution Types:
Commercial Video (VHS/DVD)

Summary:
Discover the keys to breaking generational cycles of abuse from the experts. Three men explain how they stopped their intolerable behavior.

View BYU Library catalog record
http://catalog.lib.byu.edu/uhtbin/ckey-search/3912686

HBLL Call No: DVDMM 269, VCMM 43
Cast Members: David Weir, Michael Cochran, Greggory Peck.
Psychologists: Alyce D. LaViolette, Robert Geffner, Daniel Jay Sonkin.

http://mormonlit.byu.edu/lit_work.php?w_id=27566

Is that ALV misrepresenting herself as a psychologist? :eek:

My pen pal post card to Jodi

I can't imagine what it's like to live
an institutional life.

I can't imagine not being able to choose an outfit from my extensive wardrobe...having to wear a state issued jumpsuit with
numbers sewn on to validate my existence.

I can't imagine being fed slop, not
fit for human consumption.
Not being able to eat a grilled filet
and a perfectly chilled glass of Cabernet as my everyday meal

No mani or pedis, no facials ;)
and no jacuzzi baths.

Hearing the words..."lights out"
and listening to the sound of iron gates slamming. The sound of the key turning...locking you up like a caged wild animal.

I'm off to take a stroll, and have a picnic by a brook. I'm going to smell the fresh Spring flowers and listen to the birds sing their song.

Nighty night, sleep tight --- don't let the bed bugs bite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams