State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed - not so much because she's worried about the outcome, but because she's dreading the lack of attention and excitement that is soon to visit her. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Jodi does a bunch of media interviews and such after the trial because she's an attention junkie.

Yikes Minor! Will she be allowed to do interviews? The very thought makes me want to upchuck.

I was thinking about this last night--trying to make the puzzle make sense. But then I started thinking that here you have all of these smart and well-educated people (doctors, lawyers, police officer, psychologists, etc) in the courtroom debating and testifying and investing all of this time, and all the while there is someone in that room who knows exactly what happened. The absurdity of the whole thing just bowled me over in that moment.

What an interesting thought! Thank you!

Firstly, I would agree that the organ donation discussion needs to go somewhere else ... does not belong on this thread.

Secondly, I agree with your opinion with respect to Dan Freeman. I kinda think he's had a longstanding crush on Jodi ... and has only recently come to terms with that and has realized that "she is who she appears to be" ... a cold blooded murderer who killed his good friend. I'm a little disappointed that it took him this long to get there. Obviously he took a sip of her koolaid ... but only spit it out since this trial began or shortly before. JMO

IIRC, the Freemans were noted as being on JA's jailhouse visitors list.

Wondering if they now believe that they cast their lots about 180 degrees poorly.

OTOH, you can be sure that Chris and Sky were 'Hughesed' by the DT as they certainly never intended when they originally exchanged with TA emails whose content was twisted to support JA's abuse, pedophile and pervert defenses.

Which reminds me that Vinnie Politan pointed out there are 250 truck stops/gas stations between Pasadena and Mesa. :twocents:

So, what would I consider more dangerous: stopping at a brightly lit gas station for a restroom break & possibly a snack OR pulling off on the side of a highway at night to fill up my tank with heavy gas cans?!?

Me? I'm stopping for Twizzlers... :rockon:

Her degree is not in psychology, but in order to practice as a therapist she had to have 2 years of field supervision like other disciplines in the clinical aspect of the mental health field (social work, mental health counseling, etc). I believe she received supervision from the psychologist? Not 100% sure. It seems to be the one verifiable thing she did which was congruent with ethical practice and the standards of the mental health profession.

Lets grill her on how many years she was a therapist? Like like JW did to Dr. D.

Will the DT's rebuttal be shown on Wednesday? And will JM be included in this? tia

That makes me think that Geffner's true goal is to try and rehabilitate ALV's public reputation. JMO

He'd do himself more good by signing up for a colonoscopy on Wednesday. However, being cross examined by Juan will feel like a similar experience. :gasp:

353 views when I went there tonight. Thank you so much for sharing this!

Spellbound: Thank you so much for using this photo as your avatar. It is my favorite from that video. The drawback is that I will cry every time you post.

So, what would I consider more dangerous: stopping at a brightly lit gas station for a restroom break & possibly a snack OR pulling off on the side of a highway at night to fill up my tank with heavy gas cans?!?

Me? I'm stopping for Twizzlers... :rockon:

Bet she wishes she never filled up those three gas cans on the way home.

Dr Geffner is a psychologist with 28 years of experience.
He’s also the founder and president of the Family Violence and Sexual Assault Institute in San Diego and often speaks out against domestic violence.

So I would assume they've worked together.

Is it for sure Dr. Geffner?

I am at my PRN job and my fellow JA trial addict coworker briefly introduced me to a new tech who just moved here from Phoenix. He spent the last 6 yrs working as a CO at Maricopa County Jail. I am working a diff unit but as soon as I can take a break I am going to pick his brain!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I took an instant dislike to Dan Freeman. The first time I saw him (either on the witness stand or a TV interview) he said he thought Travis was 'cocky' when he first met him. Then it became known that he was a regular visitor of Jodi's in the jail. Personally, I think he had a crush on her. And...I think he was enjoying his 15 minutes! In any event, he was no friend to Travis. MOO

Why doesn't he go into the courtroom and sit on the family side wearing a blue ribbon.

Yes, the skaters targeted Jodi and her rental to take off a license plate with a screwdriver, turn it upside down and screw it back in place.

Then remove the from one? Suuuuure Jodi. :facepalm:

And every skate boards has a screwdriver handy!

Sleuthers Guide to Trial-watching and making your significant other believe you've done some housework:

1. Hair dryers can be used on the bathroom floor and countertops to blow away floor debris to the corner. Who looks there, anyway?

2. Random squirts of bleach in the shower can permeate throughout the house, in an attempt to have that 'just scrubbed' smell.

3. Grabbing folded clothes from the dresser and displaying them on the couch LOOKS like you just did laundry.

4. A mop and bucket displayed in the center of the kitchen gives the perception that you just mopped.

5. White flour sprinkled on your shirt will give the impression that you just made the pizza.

Not that I've done ALL of these ...

I was just watching some youtube on Jodi, and it triggered something. It has been really bothering me the amounts of money she deposited after Darryl Brewers house. Now I know they were friends. But is it possible he sort of paid her for sexual favours? It is not clear where she stayed in Monterey, and my guess Is Darryls house, definitely. He seemed extremely unnaturally nervous on the stand. Maybe he perjured himself on the stand to protect himself but not to the point he was protecting Jodi. Or the defence and prosecution stayed away from this line of questioning because they didn't want the focus to be on their relationship. Is it possible she was kind of prostituting herself with some men and that is how she could avoid working and afford to travel? I don't mean to be crass but her booty been worked and I just started putting two and two together. Perhaps that was a bit of her own dirty little secret. Maybe that was what Travis discovered about her? Maybe she put it to him that they could still **** and he could just pay her and that made him incensed enough to write that email?:twocents:

I suggested that was her real profession because it enabled her to travel and make money. We already know she randomly went into bars asking men for money (that guy Paul who lent her the money for the Arizona trip). I am thinking along the same lines as you. I think she offered to take him out to the car for a trip Around the World and he said, "No thanks, I'll pass on the std, herpes and AIDS risk and just lend you the money" knowing he would never get it back.

And Jodi goes to Salinas, has breakfast with Daryl (where she makes the offer), he accepts and gives her the money for the wax/hair dye, then she re turns to Daryl's to give him something new (her waxed bit) and she leaves and goes directly to the bank.

I also believe Jodi circulate among these ex's not because she was "friends" with them but because she knew stuff about them they did not want entering in their post-Jodi lives. As in, I use(d) prostitutes.

Hi Jodi: remember how you like to paint? Well there is a movie out now, Renoir, I'm going to see it this evening . So sorry, odds are you never will. I'll toast my popcorn and diet Pepsi to you for your verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey