State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, you'd think the legitimate psychologists (i.e. Geffner) in that film would have corrected that piece of misinformation.

HBLL Call No: DVDMM 269, VCMM 43
Cast Members: David Weir, Michael Cochran, Greggory Peck.
Psychologists: Alyce D. LaViolette, Robert Geffner, Daniel Jay Sonkin.

http://mormonlit.byu.edu/lit_work.php?w_id=27566

Scenario:

Geffner on stand being cross-examined by JM:

JM: Do you consider ALV to be a psychologist?

G: Why no, she doesn't have a degree in psychology.

JM: Did you and she do any work on a film project called Men who Hurt?

G: Yes.

JM: Why are you and her both credited as being psychologists while working on that film?

She has a considerable problem with representing herself accurately and honestly. One would assume that would be of paramount importance for an expert witness. Dangerously unethical.

tomorrow my family will be shocked I am not stuck on the computer and will really join the family in the usual things..
that is till tuesday....isn't that the day the judge says they will stay past 5pm?

iirc, that would be Wednesday. You will have a whole other day of usual things :). I have to work on Wednesday but I am off on Thursday, work Friday (ugh). I wish it were the other way around, I could do with not listening to JW or Nurm and just listening later. That's not the way it will be, I will be here to hear the DT and miss Juan :(.

I found a pic of TA shaving. Some speculated that he used a straight razor. In this pic you can see he used what looks like a disposable razor.

Attachments

• Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-evidence.jpg
    Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-evidence.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 13
Hopefully juan sees this somewhere, somehow

Yes! Has herself listed as psychologist in film credit, Geffner sanctioned by another trial court that stated Geffner was a "hired gun"(appeal court agreeing with lower court), Geffner and ALV doing workshops together (I found one from 2000 and posted the info). JM will probably know all this but if he doesn't I hope someone tells him ASAP.

I'm at a loss as to why the DT would bother fighting to get Geffner on the stand for surrebuttal.

I found a pic of TA shaving. Some speculated that he used a straight razor. In this pic you can see he used what looks like a disposable razor.

He did not use a straight razor, according to both the picture and the testiphony of the lying torture-murderess.

Ergo, absent the photographic evidence, we would have concluded that he did use a straight razor.

tomorrow my family will be shocked I am not stuck on the computer and will really join the family in the usual things..
that is till tuesday....isn't that the day the judge says they will stay past 5pm?

May 1st, Wednesday, is when we resume and Judge says it might be a long day.

Anything is possible. And personally, as much as people think i'm nutso, if Jodi's organs were transferred to someone else, her biological make-up would be transferred to. I'd rather die than get an organ from Jodi. moo

yes - ugh- me too--!

Does anyone think Jodie is beginning to worry? I had to leave so if there was an answer I missed it. Just want people's opinions.

Yes! Has herself listed as psychologist in film credit, Geffner sanctioned by another trial court that stated Geffner was a "hired gun"(appeal court agreeing with lower court), Geffner and ALV doing workshops together (I found one from 2000 and posted the info). JM will probably know all this but if he doesn't I hope someone tells him ASAP.

I'm at a loss as to why the DT would bother fighting to get Geffner on the stand for surrebuttal.

Yes I totaly agree hope juan gets wind.

She has a considerable problem with representing herself accurately and honestly. One would assume that would be of paramount importance for an expert witness. Dangerously unethical.

Unethical isn't the word for it! I am so repulsed by the DT in this case shovelling all the bs to this jury, trashing TA repeatedly by outright lying to the jury about him, hiring an unethical "expert" to lie and drag his name through the sewer and now hiring another "expert" whose ethics are questionable IMO? And who is clearly biased in favour of ALV and her "diagnosis".

It's unethical, it's subjourning perjury, it's wrong. Just so very wrong. This DT is sickening IMO.

GeffnerOffice_zpsf7923d13.jpg

Geffner's San Diego Office

Unethical isn't the word for it! I am so repulsed by the DT in this case shovelling all the bs to this jury, trashing TA repeatedly by outright lying to the jury about him, hiring an unethical "expert" to lie and drag his name through the sewer and now hiring another "expert" whose ethics are questionable IMO? And who is clearly biased in favour of ALV and her "diagnosis".

It's unethical, it's subjourning perjury, it's wrong. Just so very wrong. This DT is sickening IMO.

Inch to mile...

They will do anything and everything that JSKS allows them to.

Does anyone think Jodie is beginning to worry? I had to leave so if there was an answer I missed it. Just want people's opinions.

I think she's worrying about getting the death penalty.

If she gets LWOP, I don't think she cares because she knows she will be in an environment where she belongs for the first time in her life, she will get regular sustenance, medical care, can take classes, work in the prison laundry LOL, make friends, maybe be a gang leader LOL, basically feel part of something. I don't think she's ever felt like she fits in anywhere, but prison she will definitely fit in and she will adapt and thrive. Just MO.

I have always thought this paraphrased quote was weird/crazy/off:

"He said even a 5 yr old could hold a camera better than me."

She said it as if it was the worst of ALL POSSIBLE insults/slurs he could possibly have thrown at her. Like it totally demoralized her. imo, it was such a minor little irritated comment. Even though we have to assume he never said it of course.

This might have been addressed already, but I think she said it to insinuate Travis always had boys/children on his mind. Getting in yet another dig. moo

I want to become a regular pen pal. Sending her postcards of the Things I Am Free To Enjoy Everyday.... wonder if she'd eventually refuse them?

Maybe we could split up the "1000 places" list and spend the next couple of years sending her postcards from them all! We can keep a running checklist in the forum.

Or is that mean? :drumroll:

If she is not worrying she is an idiot. I personally thought she was looking worried on Thursday (or whenever the last court date was).

:floorlaugh: So true ! How can I hide the "trial 15" weight gain since January? :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: Now I can't wait to read the clever suggestions. You might get some advice that makes it look
like you lost weight. People are that smart on WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyme.as1