State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the moving hand having writ, Arias proffered forged writings to the court when she was representing herself. These "letters" were supposed evidence of Travis's pedophilia issues and a fraud upon the court. If she is brazen & crooked enough to try that, why would anyone believe her testimony under oath?

Does the jury know about this? (I came in late to the trial) I thought the jury was not aware of this...but I could be wrong.

Unless Dr. Geffner has apologized to, bought gifts for, or has personal feelings toward the defendant, then he is not qualified to testify for this DT.

:floorlaugh: So true ! How can I hide the "trial 15" weight gain since January? :floorlaugh:

Sleuthers Guide to Trial-watching and making your significant other believe you've done some housework:

1. Hair dryers can be used on the bathroom floor and countertops to blow away floor debris to the corner. Who looks there, anyway?

2. Random squirts of bleach in the shower can permeate throughout the house, in an attempt to have that 'just scrubbed' smell.

3. Grabbing folded clothes from the dresser and displaying them on the couch LOOKS like you just did laundry.

4. A mop and bucket displayed in the center of the kitchen gives the perception that you just mopped.

5. White flour sprinkled on your shirt will give the impression that you just made the pizza.

Not that I've done ALL of these ...

I don't know if this is a silly question, but I was wondering...how can Flores hear testimony and still testify?

Thanks for sharing this. BTW: read the comments below. There is one commenter named Mike King (no FB pic included) who rants on and on about how Juan abused RS and ALV. Sounds like it may be a supporter of one of these witnesses. JMO.

When I read rants such as his my hinky meter jumps to "Alert!". I have to assume he has been on the losing side of Lady Justice in the past.:twocents:

tomorrow my family will be shocked I am not stuck on the computer and will really join the family in the usual things..
that is till tuesday....isn't that the day the judge says they will stay past 5pm?

Sleuthers Guide to Trial-watching and making your significant other believe you've done some housework:

1. Hair dryers can be used on the bathroom floor and countertops to blow away floor debris to the corner. Who looks there, anyway?

2. Random squirts of bleach in the shower can permeate throughout the house, in an attempt to have that 'just scrubbed' smell.

3. Grabbing folded clothes from the dresser and displaying them on the couch LOOKS like you just did laundry.

4. A mop and bucket displayed in the center of the kitchen gives the perception that you just mopped.

5. White flour sprinkled on your shirt will give the impression that you just made the pizza.

Not that I've done ALL of these ...

OMG Genius!! You too!! I've also found that upon hearing the car coming down the driveway rushing to the storage space, bringing out the vacuum cleaner, and leaving it propped against the wall in hallway gives a good first impression as DH is coming in the door.

Her degree is not in psychology, but in order to practice as a therapist she had to have 2 years of field supervision like other disciplines in the clinical aspect of the mental health field (social work, mental health counseling, etc). I believe she received supervision from the psychologist? Not 100% sure. It seems to be the one verifiable thing she did which was congruent with ethical practice and the standards of the mental health profession.

Hmm her degree is not in psychology, but she passes herself off as a psychologist in this film.

HBLL Call No: DVDMM 269, VCMM 43
Cast Members: David Weir, Michael Cochran, Greggory Peck.
Psychologists: Alyce D. LaViolette, Robert Geffner, Daniel Jay Sonkin.

http://mormonlit.byu.edu/lit_work.php?w_id=27566

tomorrow my family will be shocked I am not stuck on the computer and will really join the family in the usual things..
that is till tuesday....isn't that the day the judge says they will stay past 5pm?

i think the long day is on wednesday

Lol! ...send her pictures of you sipping strawberry Frappachino's from a luxurious resort in Cancun!

with a cinnabon.:floorlaugh:

I've been craving 1, ever since the killer told the story of Travis buying 1.

It is absolutely a(nother) lie from her. Probably thought "no big deal, I've been doing this for 30 years, I just know things. Don't need to bother with that pesky training or actual degree in psychology."

Yep, you'd think the legitimate psychologists (i.e. Geffner) in that film would have corrected that piece of misinformation.

HBLL Call No: DVDMM 269, VCMM 43
Cast Members: David Weir, Michael Cochran, Greggory Peck.
Psychologists: Alyce D. LaViolette, Robert Geffner, Daniel Jay Sonkin.

http://mormonlit.byu.edu/lit_work.php?w_id=27566

Scenario:

Geffner on stand being cross-examined by JM:

JM: Do you consider ALV to be a psychologist?

G: Why no, she doesn't have a degree in psychology.

JM: Did you and she do any work on a film project called Men who Hurt?

G: Yes.

JM: Why are you and her both credited as being psychologists while working on that film?

Wednesday I think

help please. Not computer savy at all. All of a sudden the print here is SO small I can barely read anything. What happened, what do I need to do? It's only here no other place on the web.

Hold down control key and hit plus sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member