State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose, I realize Flores is not a medical man. However, he said Horn told him the shot was first. Flores even reported this in legal proceedings. Horn repeatedly denies ever speaking to Flores. I think Horn's written report is ambiguous and I question "who said what when." I don't expect Flores to have the medical expertise, but I find it difficult to believe that he "misunderstood."

I agree. Flores is too calm and thorough to have made a rookie mistake like recording on OFFICIAL reports that the ME told him something he did not.

I also stated on the day the ME testified that he seemed a little disdainful of Flores, or at least dismissive. I know he is Dr. McDreamy Lowe to many, but I didn't like the way he acted like he didn't even know who this "Flores" was nor why he ever should have spoken to him. It rubbed me the wrong way, I guess. I heart Flores.

And honestly, the ME's first visit to the stand left some wiggle room regarding his opinion about the GSW being first. He was more convincing the second time up.

Still, I think Flores had it right the first time and the fact that the "opinion" shifted makes me wonder why, since it really doesn't matter.

This is MOO.

Maybe we could split up the "1000 places" list and spend the next couple of years sending her postcards from them all! We can keep a running checklist in the forum.

Or is that mean? :drumroll:

Sort of a needling her before the needle? I'm in!

:floorlaugh: So true ! How can I hide the "trial 15" weight gain since January? :floorlaugh:

SPANX! That, and some creative makeup shading - Kardashian style. I could suggest couch exercises, but who are we kidding? I say blame it on Jodi-pause. That its a precursor to menopause, gaining wait in that chaotic way that weight accumulates. I'm all about the popcorn and BBQ potato chips.

OMG Genius!! You too!! I've also found that upon hearing the car coming down the driveway rushing to the storage space, bringing out the vacuum cleaner, and leaving it propped against the wall in hallway gives a good first impression as DH is coming in the door.

I need to put that on my list of things to do. My hubs leaves for trips, at 4 day stretches each time. I can cram a lot in his 20 minute drive from the airport. I have it easier than most - I can hire a cleaning lady to be in and out before he even knows what happened.

Not that I would, but I could! Once, he came home and I was sitting in the exact same spot as when he left. He asked "have you moved?". I also got a text yesterday, saying "Is she guilty yet? I want my wife back!"

While i totally get the sentiment of sending Jodi postcards. I want to strongly discourage
you. She may be in prison but her fan base / visitors wont be. You would have to disclose your legal name and complete address on the card/letter. This woman is dangerous and without a conscience. If found guilty that has to be enough. Let the murderer alone.
Jodi will continue to manlipuate and rack up victims. That is who she is and what she does.

You cause misery by ignoring her. Once the verdict jodi and i are breaking up for good.
I no longer care what she says or does and that goes for any of her minions too.

ITA,For Jodi any attention is good attention, positive or negative. She thrives on it. The best thing to do is just let her ride off into the sunset and forget she ever existed.

She has some very scary folk in her camp and I strongly suggest not sending or doing anything. Just let her go.

LOVE this list! I have actually used a few of these for various sloth-hiding reasons...namely #s 2 and 4. :blushing:

I have also stooped to running scented dryer sheets over the bedding before making beds to buy myself another day before I have to wash them. I am not proud. :facepalm:

Lemon Pledge hastily wiped over the furniture actually IS cleaning, but the lemon scent scores some extra clean points for the crap you didn't do.....

Wow!! I'm picking up LOTS of good tips from y'all!! Thanks so much ... I am not going to waste any time applying these wonderful tips to my day-to-day life. My hubby is going to be sooooo impressed. Just hope I can pull it off

Hi honey ... glad you're home. Kinda tired from cleaning all day so, ... I'm just gonna ......
:chillout: for awhile. Thanks hun ... will make a nice dinner tomorrow.

You guys are GOOD!!

JA continues to eff with everyone getting donovan to tweet this carp:

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 31m
I'm working on a little project that is going to help support domestic violence shelters.I'm hoping it'll be off the ground this coming week

I would tweet back..DON'T BOTHER or How are you going to help us when you are on DR??

I can see her pulling the "migraine" stunt next week. Actually, I would put money on it.

Or at least 'till JA has to catch the bus to make it back in time for din dins. :facepalm:

I'm with you ... I reeeeaaaalllly do NOT want to listen to JW's direct examination of this witness. It is going to so painful ... loooonnggg and drawn out. I am going to be throwing things at my computer. :banghead: Her voice is so irritating and she seems to be quite the little narcissist herself. I don't think Nurmi will do the questioning (not sure) ... but, if that's the case, I refuse to suffer through it .... nuh uh, no way, no how.

But I am kinda thinking that I have to listen (even with one ear) ... just so I can enjoy the masterful cross-examination of JM. Guess I will make the call when it's all going down. I will have gained some strength and might be a tad more resilient come Wednesday :)please:) . Until then, .... I'm just hangin' on by a thread .... :HHJP: la la la la ... la la ... la la la

Come on, you know you have to do it. We have some new frustration screaming type smiles you can use if JW's voice drills into your ears like drill bits. Have you considered buying some alcoholic beverage?

I'm working on a little project that is going to help support domestic violence shelters.I'm hoping it'll be off the ground this coming week

Thanks for sharing that. CA was going to get a camper, preach religion around the country and adopt babies!

Ah, the things that make you go umm.

BTW, I hope that Donavan doesn't burn down the shelter.

I made that speculation. :seeya: I think Travis used a straigh razor. moo

In one of the crime scene photos, there is a shaving brush on the sink vanity.

But, now I believe she got a knife from DB or MM.

My dad always used a shaving mug and brush. With a safety razor.

67003.jpg

Nothing discovered in this regard would surprise me. That hallway wasn't very wide, so I'm sure she probably did step on him instead of trying to navigate a slippery blood-filled tile surface. She put her hand on the wall (I believe) to steady herself at some point or to get traction while dragging him back to the shower.

It easy to see she would have had no compunction about stepping, shoving, or stuffing him into the shower after brutally murdering him. No regard for his life, so why would she care after he's dead? Sick and twisted.

It makes sense that she cleaned up the rooms and everything first, then showered, then put Travis' body in the shower. She would have been going back and forth to the sink with the glass trying to wash blood off wall and shower surfaces in case any of it was hers. And she was in quite a rush.

As I mentioned before, a naked body releases body wastes, so there was blood mixed with urine and feces on the floor, plus possibly some vomit as poor Travis' body reacted convulsing to the adrenaline rush accompanying his horrible death. She would not want to walk in that with her socks, so she would put on shoes and use his body like a large carpet or a raft, walking back and forth across it, not even avoiding his face, using the towels to mop up and then cleaning up before going downstairs to put things in the washer.

The crime scene examiner noted that the bannister had been cleaned, so this is yet another factor that speaks against her timeline.

SPANX! That, and some creative makeup shading - Kardashian style. I could suggest couch exercises, but who are we kidding? I say blame it on Jodi-pause. That its a precursor to menopause, gaining wait in that chaotic way that weight accumulates. I'm all about the popcorn and BBQ potato chips.

I need to put that on my list of things to do. My hubs leaves for trips, at 4 day stretches each time. I can cram a lot in his 20 minute drive from the airport. I have it easier than most - I can hire a cleaning lady to be in and out before he even knows what happened.

Not that I would, but I could! Once, he came home and I was sitting in the exact same spot as when he left. He asked "have you moved?". I also got a text yesterday, saying "Is she guilty yet? I want my wife back!"

I try and hide it .. when I hear the car coming in I quickly fold the laptop, put it away and rush towards the kitchen (after my vacuum move) and try to look busy as he comes in .. I try and say something attentive at that moment like asking what he wants for dinner, also when he awakens I rush to the kitchen and make him a coffee so it's ready for him upon exiting shower .. this I believe will somehow make up for all my other laxness throughout this trial.

I'm lucky in the respect that the trial starts in the middle of the night here, so since he is asleep at that time I figure he doesn't know that I get up at this time to watch it .. I'm probably deluding myself :)

Thanks for sharing that. CA was going to get a camper, preach religion around the country and adopt babies!

Ah, the things that make you go umm.

BTW, I hope that Donavan doesn't burn down the shelter.

Lol Donovan is like a puppet.

LOVE this list! I have actually used a few of these for various sloth-hiding reasons...namely #s 2 and 4. :blushing:

I have also stooped to running scented dryer sheets over the bedding before making beds to buy myself another day before I have to wash them. I am not proud. :facepalm:

Lemon Pledge hastily wiped over the furniture actually IS cleaning, but the lemon scent scores some extra clean points for the crap you didn't do.....

There should really be a sticky for this. Between just a few of us, we could come up with some whoppers.

I really have no excuse, my only child left at home is 15 and does her own laundry (because I raise independent kiddo's).

It may actually be fun to watch him and try to recoup some of ALV's long lost testimony that is is the woods in a little cottage.

I'm with you ... I reeeeaaaalllly do NOT want to listen to JW's direct examination of this witness. It is going to so painful ... loooonnggg and drawn out. I am going to be throwing things at my computer. :banghead: Her voice is so irritating and she seems to be quite the little narcissist herself. I don't think Nurmi will do the questioning (not sure) ... but, if that's the case, I refuse to suffer through it .... nuh uh, no way, no how.

But I am kinda thinking that I have to listen (even with one ear) ... just so I can enjoy the masterful cross-examination of JM. Guess I will make the call when it's all going down. I will have gained some strength and might be a tad more resilient come Wednesday :)please:) . Until then, .... I'm just hangin' on by a thread .... :HHJP: la la la la ... la la ... la la la

So did I. I think when she saw those pictures again maybe she realized, hey, I am not getting out of this. jmo

Yes and when she heard the State rests it case she knew the JA show was almost over. That made her sad, very very sad. The show part.

I still don't think she thinks that she will lose this. I have popped in on that pro JA site. After watching the trial all day, watching youtube of what I've missed that day and the horrid HLN I am shocked at how they see it. It's bloody amazing to me, it's like we are in a different dimension. They are all so out there it's mind boggling.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Riiiiigggghhhhhttttt.....

Yes, but tires can be slashed with a standard steak knife. Jodi a shapr, heavy duty knife to do the damage she did imo.

But, I am not sure if Jodi did the tire slashing. Why? Because somewhere on the interwebs I read the Lisa had a "crazy ex" as well and it was suspected he might be the tire slasher. Who knows...

She already had a knife. The one she used to cut the tires. That would have to be a sharp one to cut through rubber. jmo

ETA: that tweet made today, 4 days before Geffner takes the stand. LMAO too pathetic!

BBM: She has to be kidding .. she still doesn't realise that no-one believed her!

Jeebus... This better not come up in closing arguments from the DT. "Jodi has changed lives..." garbage.

ETA: that tweet made today, 4 days before Geffner takes the stand. LMAO too pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa