State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my curiosity is related to JM's emphasis on the time in the photo and on the Walmart receipt... I guess I will just have to wait to his closing argument to have it explained....

I am lost on this too

I'm curious about something, if TA always did leave his door unlocked, why did JA ever have to use the doggie door?

What was alyce thinking if these weren't odd stalking behaviours
Sleeps under a Christmas three after told she couldn't stay
Crawls in thru the doggie door and sleeps on his couch
Finds her hiding in a closet after returning from a date
Finds her asleep on his bed.
Peeks thru windows
Follows him

Watching HLN and this Nancy Grace coverage..

Just showed ALV saying.. "If Jodi was a really good liar, shed come up with a better lie"

First time I heard that I said "Please tell me she just didn't say that".. watching again I say... "I can't believe she actually said that"..it sounded like something that came out of Jodi's mouth and ALV quoted her

Which story was she referring to, #1, #2 or #3? None of them were very good but I guess the truth was never an option for her.

Rewatching the trial, Jodi finds any opportunity she can to bash Travis, doesn't she?
During the "do you have a problem with your memory" exchange? She says something like "when men like you AND TRAVIS yell it makes my brain scramble" when they were talking about Juan. Just HAS to bash him every chance she gets.

I'm curious about something, if TA always did leave his door unlocked, why did JA ever have to use the doggie door?

Sometimes and I'm not sure how frequently Travis's friends came in through the garage door which was key coded. I think Travis gave this number out fairly freely so it may be sometimes the door was locked and people could just come and go....

Lol, maybe he started locking it after Jodi started stalking him! :floorlaugh:

What was alyce thinking if these weren't odd stalking behaviours
Sleeps under a Christmas three after told she couldn't stay
Crawls in thru the doggie door and sleeps on his couch
Finds her hiding in a closet after returning from a date
Finds her asleep on his bed.
Peeks thru windows
Follows him

Exactly! I wish a juror had asked if her if Travis had done these things if it would have been stalking behavior!

Only part of the story, IMO.

We're told that the jury cannot deliberate on weekends due to having no after-hours security for the Jury Room.

If true, how would there be enough security for the entire courtroom, chambers, gallery, Jury Room, lobby, etc. after hours on a Wednesday?

Part of this story is missing.

So is there or is there not after-hours security available?

If so, why doesn't JSKS allow the jury to deliberate over the weekend, immediately following closing arguments on Thu/Fri?

There is security during the week days up until 9:00 pm (with budget cuts, don't "quote" me!) because many judges and/or attorneys have "things" in the courthouse to do...like emergency meetings, filings, warrants, depositions, etc. I had situations many years ago in Maricopa County where my attorneys got in at 7:00 am for an emergency meeting with the presiding Judge. Had a similar situation in Yavapai County just over 4 years ago.

County, City and State buildings are also on an "energy saver" program which, among other things, turns the thermostats up. Today is predicted to be the first 100 degree temp down in Phoenix, definitely tomorrow if it doesn't happen. There is no way to just cool off one portion of that huge building.

Then everyone involved, Judge, attorneys, families, and any other judicial employee (clerks, stenographers, etc.) have to be "On Call" and ready to get to the courthouse if a verdict is reached during the weekend, PLUS more security for press and public. Person or persons to notify those people involved.

You need food service for the Jury, security manning the metal detectors, the cleaning crews would have to be monitored, security for the parking garage, then you have the issue of the media and who's going to monitor them....

That's just the things I can think of off the top of my head. There is security AROUND the courthouse 24/7 and even more so on weekends because of rallies or protests. Yesterday there was a rally against mandatory background checks on private gun purchases, etc., which had the State Attorney present.

BBM she never regretted killing him, she says in the police interrogation that she knows Travis is fine, in a better place, he is OK

she certainly is detached from what she did. scary. i think she'd do it again if provoked.

Date should be June 2nd, told people she'd leave at June3rd, I think she told them she'd be there at 10 am and told him about those stops, but had him thinking that even when making those stops, she'd be there at 10am. She knew when she said this that'd she later claim she couldn't make it cause she got lost. IMO

No one gets lost for 24 hours in this day and time. I can't believe that was part of her plan to say that.

oh, i understand now, juan was proving premeditation with the timestamps on receipts and pictures, i believe he was noting the times to prove that she lied about the day she dyed her hair, and it was closer to the time of the roadtrip, the dyed hair can also be attributed to premeditation, as disguising herself because his neighbors in Mesa knew her as a blonde.

I agree.

I think Juan was trying to show that JA had her hair dyed before she went to Walmart.

Didn't JA say that she went Walmart before and after the salon? Before to buy the gas.....and after to return it?

The receipt shows her only trip to Walmart was after her visit to the salon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro