State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is jodi's work : http://www./?page_id=123

Here is the link : http://www.free-picture.net/love-wallpapers/heart-hand-heart-hand-love.jpg.html

She copied it.

Now that post makes sense ... it needed both links to put things into context!

So Jodi lies about her artwork too? She's a plagiarist? How dare she!

Note: Even though the original art is on a "free image" site, there is usually a copyright stipulation that, although you can "use" the artwork or download for free, you are restricted from "selling or copying" the artwork and claiming authorship.

BBM~ How many years have you watched Jodi? :floorlaugh: :what:

So I had to watch that now. He seemed to be lying. You could tell by the way he answered the questions about it. I'm a human lie detector after watching Jodi for all these years.

I'm concerned about something....How in the heck is the judge going to control the length of time that the DT takes questioning their rebuttal witness??? The other witnesses went on for days. They're supposed to have their turn and then give Juan a turn all in a day or two? Will they play some sort of BS game and use up all of Juan's time?? If they stretch out their time will the closing arguments go into Monday??
Can someone reassure me?
By making them answer a simple yes or no question with a simple yes or no :floorlaugh:

Yes, he did make an absolute fool of himself and it wouldn't surprise that there was more going on in that trailer of his.

He testimony gave me the impression he was also jealous of Travis. Travis was young, good-looking, director level at PPL; Gus gave me the creeps. moo

I see on June 5th in the AM hours, no calls on her timeline (the HLN one I posted earlier). Unless she called him with a phone no one knows about, she didn't call him. He gave the impression that the pros. office wasn't interested in hearing what he had to say, but frankly, who is?

I'm concerned about something....How in the heck is the judge going to control the length of time that the DT takes questioning their rebuttal witness??? The other witnesses went on for days. They're supposed to have their turn and then give Juan a turn all in a day or two? Will they play some sort of BS game and use up all of Juan's time?? If they stretch out their time will the closing arguments go into Monday??
Can someone reassure me?

I want to know that too!! Then all the sidebars they're going to want once Juan gets warmed up .. It was posted yesterday that the good Dr could only discuss the BPD diagnosis .. has that been confirmed?

Also I'll be looking out to see if he starts trying to revive the DV BS and ALV along with it.

Now that post makes sense ... it needed both links to put things into context!

So Jodi lies about her artwork too? She's a plagiarist? How dare she!

Note: Even though the original art is on a "free image" site, there is usually a copyright stipulation that, although you can "use" the artwork or download for free, you are restricted from "selling or copying" the artwork and claiming authorship.

And...she has a convicted felon, known arsonist, pimping out, I mean, selling her "artwork". Isn't that fraudulent, a crime? Can't the convicted felon be in trouble? :please:

She could of called him from a pay phone.

OR someone else's cell phone...
I guess they just didn't think it mattered...
Other than JA Gus is the only persob that inserted himself into the case.
WHY??? is the question.
Someone does not want it answered.
Maybe he did it just for kicks.
He did have a book coming out.
moo

And...she has a convicted felon, known arsonist, pimping out, I mean, selling her "artwork". Isn't that fraudulent, a crime? Can't the convicted felon be in trouble? :please:

Does anyone know what she set on fire?

BBM~ How many years have you watched Jodi? :floorlaugh: :what:

I can't answer this on the grounds that I might get accused of stalking behavior--unless, what I'm doing is somehow "normal stocking?":scared:

I want to know that too!! Then all the sidebars they're going to want once Juan gets warmed up .. It was posted yesterday that the good Dr could only discuss the BPD diagnosis .. has that been confirmed?

Also I'll be looking out to see if he starts trying to revive the DV BS and ALV along with it.

JM can ask him what he considers stealing art work contributed to? :scared::floorlaugh:

Haven't been reading today so don't know if this has been posted yet but an interesting article about a case Juan won! (Juan won...that's hard to say 10 x fast!) Ha! A lot of new things about Juan I didn't know. It's a long article.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/1999-07-01/news/wake-up-call/

Thank you for the link!

Martinez's forte--he's now unbeaten in 14 murder trials--is his relentless passion for his cases and his attention to detail.

BBM I would love to know his current win/lose rate! :skip:

Can someone reassure me?

Here is what AZLawyer had to say about sur-rebuttal and closings:

"Yes, I would expect that the sur-rebuttal would be tightly controlled, and I would not expect JM to get a sur-sur-rebuttal unless those controls go awry for some reason.

I think the judge's time limit is about 1 day per side for closing. Yes, she probably asked them how much time they needed, and she probably didn't want to deny either side whatever time they asked for. Frankly, 3 hours or so per side would be plenty. Maybe not for Nurmi, because he talks slowly. ;) IMO this judge will be very hesitant to cut anyone off for exceeding the time limit, due to appeal concerns.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=9317153

My opinion: I do not believe the judge will allow any BS during the sur-rebuttal. She gave her time frame, and she will have to stick to it. At least, close to it! JSS gave one day for both sides of sur-rebuttal. She isn't about to allow Juan not to have his say. IMO - they should have been required to have Samuels back, not a new doctor.

Is she on probation? People will learn what it will be like if they join jodi. It can only mean trouble.

Actually, the people who run the pro JA site are the same ones who run the site that sells the art work. They claim all the money they collect on both sites goes to JA and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV