State rests rebuttal case- thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

Just posted this in the view thread:

Wow...judge should NOT allow that. Horn testified to that in the CIC. They had time to find someone to rebut that in their CIC and they didn't. They do not get a do-over. They are trying to do things they didn't think of before. That is wrong. Please put your foot down Judge!

THIS. SHOULD. NOT. EVEN. BE. CONSIDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this trial is proving how grossly unfair the system is toward the victim!!!!

they aren't supposed to get a do-over b/c their "experts" sucked!

uggghhh this is sending me off the deep end....need to take a step back.

BBL

Heads Up Everybody - Please remember it is against TOS to copy/paste comments from social media or under news articles. If the site is allowed, you may paraphrase and provide a link.

Thanks,

Salem

is the petition link i posted ok? its from change.org
im sure i had seen it posted on here a while ago,if not i will delete the post

THIS. SHOULD. NOT. EVEN. BE. CONSIDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBL

He's also not a medical doctor. I would think something like that would be beyond his area of expertise.

I have long thought it was pronounced "greenwitch". Not sure why thats interesting

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I was taught way back in grade school that it is pronounced "Gren - ich" Mean Time... and I am not British -- born & raised in California.

This video was about some guy that used to work for the FBI. He was analyzing Jodi Arias. I did not watch all it, so I am not sure exactly where he discusses her.

he does discuss the two lawyer's murdered in TX to,at about the 30.0 mark

Thank you.

Just posted this in the view thread:

Wow...judge should NOT allow that. Horn testified to that in the CIC. They had time to find someone to rebut that in their CIC and they didn't. They do not get a do-over. They are trying to do things they didn't think of before. That is wrong. Please put your foot down Judge!

When I heard Beth say that, I said a few 4 letter words. WTH? Dr. Geffner is not an MD, I hope JSS denies that with a quickness.

I don't want to sound dumb but as of Thursday will the jury and put in a room and not be abe to leave until they decide what they will do.

No, they get to go home at the end of the day. They get breaks like for lunch and such.

Wow! A calm and reasonable discussion/analysis. No yelling and performing like the fools on HLN. Refreshing.

Thanks for posting it.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: @ HLN & their nightly SCREAM FESTS, so true. You're welcome, no ear plugs required.

i honestly wouldn't put anything past the DT,im surprised they havent tried to get a court order to have travis' body exhumed...for what reason? probably just to cause his family even more pain :banghead: that seems to be their main goal here

I fervently hope Arias, questioned about weapons in the Mesa house, is quoted in closing arguments. She told Detective Flores that there were only Travis's fists. Any gun in the house? "Not that I know of", she answered. That is SO important. A pointed admission against interest. The gun was the one she stole from her grandfather.

Yes! That statement stood out like a sore thumb (finger)! Looking back, this was the genesis of her Ninja story. She spoke of Travis's super-human strength on several occasions - stating that it would take two people to overpower him. She repeatedlly called attention to the fact that Travis was a wrestler. Ultimately, she has convicted herself with her own lies - there was no gun in the house and subsequently no closet chase. Oh, and the camera....the nail in her coffin! Einstein? I think not.

I was taught way back in grade school that it is pronounced "Gren - ich" Mean Time... and I am not British -- born & raised in California.

yes thats how its pronounced here in the uk or with my accent gren-itch

BBL

I don't think so. I think what this trial is doing is giving every chance for a defendant who could end up on death row to get a fair trial and not have a chance for appeal.

I think this Judge is smart. Basically staying out of the way giving the defense their lead and letting them do the best they can with really crappy evidence and a client who admits she committed the heinous crime.

Alyce being offended by something disrespectful to TA? Wow

It was disrespectful to both. They just used Travis' video of Eddy Snell to use as a parody. Whoever made it should take it down if they have an ounce of decency.

Det. Melendez said "Greenwich" the same way during the Rebuttal direct when talking about the time info embedded in the digital photos. Maybe that's the way people say it in AZ?

It was Detective Brown who said it, not Detective Melendez.

is the petition link i posted ok? its from change.org
im sure i had seen it posted on here a while ago,if not i will delete the post

Thank you for asking. NO the petition link is not allowed. We don't do petitions/boycotts/fund raising without express permission of the site owners, SoSueMe or Tricia.

I have unapproved the post. You may certainly contact the owners and see if they will allow it.

Salem

This guy was very interesting and he shure has Jodi pegged. He did this interview before the Def expert witnes ALV. I would love to hear an interview with him that is current and see what his opinion is now.
Who is the lady that is interviewing him?

Is Dr Geffner really able to be used to rebut Dr Horn's testimony AS WELL AS Dr DeMarte's .. how messed up is this, it's like a one witness fits all situation .. If Judge SS let's this happen we know we will not finish on Wednesday. Never seen this before, it's really like giving the DT one final bite of the apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member