State rests rebuttal case- thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, Arias has not yet been convicted. So, I think she should still have as many rights as possible until that point.

She should have the same "rights" as any other inmate. Nothing more, nothing less. IMO

so its tuesday here,one more day to go!!! this has been the longest wait ever

I dunno, Arias has not yet been convicted. So, I think she should still have as many rights as possible until that point.

BBM: Perhaps she should have the RIGHTS of Life, LIBERTY, and the Pursuit of Happiness then, too?

How about the rights of the citizens of Arizona to NOT have to use their hard earned tax dollars to defend this lying, thieving, murderer while she (supposedly) rakes in big buck$ for her ripoff "artwork"?

"There oughta be a law"!!!:banghead:

... bookstore ... to browse and get a new journal... Since i've being heavily involved, in this case, it has inspired me to start write.... journal writing is good for the heart & soul. ...
Anywho, I stopped at Starbucks and thought of Jodi. I thought on how "she was at the point of no return" and decided to go East instead of North to Utah. ....:angel:
--------------------------------------------------------------
the above post respectfully ... snipped... and bbm

ElleElle
Now if we see you putting your license plate on upside down,
we'll be forced to alert your boyfriend, SO, or DH.
/JK

Or maybe all three.
/Still JK :floorlaugh:

BBM: Perhaps she should have the RIGHTS of Life, LIBERTY, and the Pursuit of Happiness then, too?

How about the rights of the citizens of Arizona to NOT have to use their hard earned tax dollars to defend this lying, thieving, murderer while she (supposedly) rakes in big buck$ for her ripoff "artwork"?

"There oughta be a law"!!!:banghead:

Actually she does have her right to liberty, conditional upon making bail though it may be.

Also, if he wanted to keep her his little sex on the side secret, WHY would he have brought her to church and tried to get her to convert to a very conservative religion? Makes no sense, he would have just met up with her for sex from time to time. That is the thing Jodi does not get, he did like her at first, or at least he wanted to......it was over time when he got to know her ( which was slower, as they were in different states for the entire five months of their relationship )....over time he realized she is not someone he likes, trusts or respects. Therefore, no matter how good the sex was, she was never going to be the girl he wanted to marry and raise children with. All of his friends say this......in the beginning he thought she was so pretty and soooo nice and he found out boy oh boy was he wrong. He stuck around because he was enjoying the sex like a kid in a candy store, because his other gals were traditional Mormon girls. He did not meet Jodi and treat her like a *advertiser censored*, she treated herself like a *advertiser censored* and we do teach people how to treat us. Sky Hughes summed it up perfectly, "She wanted Travis. She tried becoming Mormon for him. When that did not work, she used the sex."

The basic message the defense is trying to send to the jury is Travis had it coming, because he used Jodi . That will NEVER fly. She is going down. I am sure of it. Can you imagine the message it would send to let her get away with this slaughter because she was angry?

I am not questioning you by the BBM above, but I am questioning the statement...we only have ja's words that Travis tried to get her to convert. IMO she was the one that pushed it, thinking it would get her closer to being wife material for Travis.

What about Travis right to life? Arias brutally slaughtered him-what gave HER that right?

No worries with this witness. He tried the same thing in another case, and they threw his testimony out because he was NOT an MD.

This back door maneuvering the DT is attempting should be stopped though. If this guy does testify like he's some medical expert with more medical knowledge than Dr. Horn and then has his testimony thrown out, the jury will have heard his bs.:banghead:

Surrebuttal on the BPD JM elicited from Dr. Demarte, that's tolerable. But this? :stormingmad:

I expect to see a motion tomorrow asking for the psychologist to be able to testify about Walmart's return process because he had a part time job there while attending college.

He might even be asked to testify regarding the images taken from the Helio since he owns the latest edition of photoshop.

Maybe the Neuropsychologist can help the DT understand that when you want someone to be your 'Dirty Little Secret' it does not make sense to have them come to your home for sex when you have an 'open door' policy for people to come and go at anytime

I expect to see a motion tomorrow for the psychologist to be able to testify about Walmart's return process because he had a part time job there while attending college.

:laughcry:

Don't give the defense any more ideas :lol:

I am not questioning you by the BBM above, but I am questioning the statement...we only have ja's words that Travis tried to get her to convert. IMO she was the one that pushed it, thinking it would get her closer to being wife material for Travis.

I understand your reasoning but it's almost impossible that he didn't at least encourage conversion. Mormons are commanded by faith to evangelize.

What about Travis right to life? Arias brutally slaughtered him-what gave HER that right?

Nothing. That's why she's on trial. The entire exercise is one of redressing the violation of his rights.

Here's one.

Narrator

I pronounce this - Na rra tor

I used to work with an American who said Na ra ra tor and all his family said the same.

The one that really bugs me the most is:

Realtor ... ree-al-tor

When people say ree la tor ... it drives me crazy. JMO

I expect to see a motion tomorrow asking for the psychologist to be able to testify about Walmart's return process because he had a part time job there while attending college.

Best post I've read today!!! ROFLMAO

HLN is so out of the loop. I am fuming. HH has no clue what everyone is referring to with JA's 'art work that is stolen'....

I am skeered to put the link, but Radar has an article about her fake original art.

I'm just glad the defense only has one chance in closing. I can't listen to the junk twice - but I will have the headphones in to hear Juan perfectly.

Juan Martinez is not just a prosecutor. He's an advocate of the victim, the family and justice. He is passionate and intimately attuned to his cases. I am stunned.

Chris Hughes on Dr. Drew tonight. Chris will say that his emails were meant to scare JA away from Travis because they were afraid of HER! Why was he not called to testify for the prosecution???

Actually she does have her right to liberty, conditional upon making bail though it may be.

Hey, Schuby…don't be stomping on my RANT with the facts!:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member